What's new

Bangladesh Army

Wow thats cool!!

Khazakasthan is 3rd? and Mongolia 7th? :o:

Also, I thought Pakistan was quite good at this. Last I read somwhere they been winning medals left and right in these games.
I think Pakistan only partcipated in events held in China under the International Games Competition.

Bangladesh Army Paracommando members

© H M Sohel

39228993_1833796423375449_876622603437998080_n.jpg

For those who don't read Russian, the ranking is,

1. Belarus
  2. Russia
  3. Kazakhstan
  4. Qatar?
  5. Uzbekistan
  6. Iran
  7. Mongolia
  8. Bangladesh
Китай is China

From next year... Bangladesh can also participate in tank biathlon by renting tanks from Russia....

India failed to reach finals just like last year... they were placed at 11 or 13 I think....

বাংলাদেশ সেনাবাহিনী নতুন করে অজানাসংখ্যক Automatic Grenade Launcher (AGL), Rocket launchers (RL) এবং RPG এর টেন্ডার ছেড়েছে।

খুব সম্ভবত সিংগাপুর থেকে CIS 40mm AGL এবং রাশিয়া থেকে RPG-7V2 কেনা হবে।

Bangladesh Army is re-evaluating a tender for Automatic Grenade Launcher (AGL) and Rocket Propelled Grenade Launcher.

Bangladesh Army standardised the RPG-7V2 from Russia previously. It is attempting to acquire RPGs with improved range and anti-armour capabilities compared to existing Type 69-1 RPGs that have served the force for decades.

AGL এর টেন্ডার লিংক- http://dgdp.gov.bd/dgdp/AP_TEN/notice/437.pdf

RL & RPG এর লিংক- http://dgdp.gov.bd/dgdp/AP_TEN/notice/438.pdf

Last edited:
Bangladesh Army ranked 5th in final in Sniper Frontier at International Army Games 2018 in Russia.

@TopCat, how about making females our COAS for the next 40 years. It will create a kind of parity. The posts of PM, the main political party leaders, leader of the opposition bench in the Parliament, Parliament Speaker, and many of the Ambassador posts have been taken over by them. Why not also COAS? It will make Begum Rokeya smile in happiness. Or, she will cry?

@TopCat, how about making females our COAS for the next 40 years. It will create a kind of parity. The posts of PM, the main political party leaders, leader of the opposition bench in the Parliament, Parliament Speaker, and many of the Ambassador posts have been taken over by them. Why not also COAS? It will make Begum Rokeya smile in happiness. Or, she will cry?

Nothing wrong with it.. does it?

Back
Top Bottom