What's new

Bangladesh Army

Excuse me, they were built. They don't have radar until modernized further tho.

Are your MIG-29s upgraded? Because I think UB was never ever built and had only prototype.

MIG-29 UB is the trainer version.

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

I heard Bangladesh is developing its own stealth fighter.

F075_F117A_Bangladesh.jpg

;)

No way. Half of Bulgarian MIG-29s are UBs and they have fighter role, but are modernized.

No way. Half of Bulgarian MIG-29s are UBs and they have fighter role, but are modernized.

Could be your air force have a different variant of the MIG-29.

I love Bulgarian yogurt by the way :cheers:

1low.jpg

KURMITOLA AIR BASE, Bangladesh — Family members and friends of Bangladesh Air Force personnel gather around a U.S. Marine Corps F/A-18 Hornet fighter aircraft during an open house Oct. 26 at Kurmitola Air Base, Bangladesh. Marine Fighter-Attack Squadron 314 is currently participating in Exercise Sumo Tiger 2007, a bilateral training exercise between the U.S. Marine Corps and the Bangladesh Air Force.

Seems like the BAF going for Hornets was a hoax.

MIG-29 UB is the trainer version.

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

I heard Bangladesh is developing its own stealth fighter.

F075_F117A_Bangladesh.jpg

;)

Have you gone nuts?
or did I mistakenly smoked weed in place of B&H?

Crashed F-7MB fighter and crane hook to remove the wreckage (this crash happened very long ago) :

27_77976_c715c5d7354a6e5.jpg

Are your MIG-29s upgraded? Because I think UB was never ever built and had only prototype.

BAF has taken steps to upgrade the present stocks of 15 or 16 units of mig-29 to SMT grade. Moreover, it will purchase at least another sq. of Mig-SMTs. Further to this, it will also purchase one or two sq. of F-7BGs. The present stock of 2 sq. of F-7s have been upgraded to BG grade. BAF is now in the process of phasing out its old A-5 Fantans by making these upgradations and new purchases of Mig-29SMTs and F-7BGs.

Alongwith these interim arrangements. BAF will also purchase 2 or 3 sq. of 4++ generation of fighter planes. Negotiations for this are now being conducted by the BAF officers with other govts.

BAF has taken steps to upgrade the present stocks of 15 or 16 units of mig-29 to SMT grade. Moreover, it will purchase at least another sq. of Mig-SMTs. Further to this, it will also purchase one or two sq. of F-7BGs. The present stock of 2 sq. of F-7s have been upgraded to BG grade. BAF is now in the process of phasing out its old A-5 Fantans by making these upgradations and new purchases of Mig-29SMTs and F-7BGs.

Alongwith these interim arrangements. BAF will also purchase 2 or 3 sq. of 4++ generation of fighter planes. Negotiations for this are now being conducted by the BAF officers with other govts.

SMT/M/M2 are two/four seater with added radar and some ehnancements.

F-7s are very outdated and the specific model F-7BG is four seater with no other features.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom