What's new

Bangladesh Army

BDforever

In the newest number of the Serbian military magazine Arsenal, they wrote that Bangladesh is interested in Lazar 2. They didn't say anything else about that, and i am not sure if is true or not, but owner of that magazine is Serbian ministry of defence.
We have vast UN mission ops. Moreover,each Infantry Div now has an integral Mechanized Brigade. We need APCs. However, the current policy is to continue with Russian inventory and at the same time initiate local production.

Last edited:
We have vast UN mission ops. Moreover,each Infantry Div now has an integral Mechanized Brigade. We need APCs. However, the current policy is to continue with Russian inventory and at the same time initiate local production.

I am not familiar with Bangladesh army plans for procurement of new APC's, i am just informing you what they wrote about in the magazine. I have no idea is it true or not, or how trustworthy the information is.

I am not familiar with Bangladesh army plans for procurement of new APC's, i am just informing you what they wrote about in the magazine. I have no idea is it true or not, or how trustworthy the information is.
Thank you for the info.Actually we buy a lot from Serbia but not APCs.

Most other major militaries of the world are scrapping MRAP. It is too costly.

how big is bd army...
what equipment it have....u can procure from india if u want....

that is why you will not get sale order LOL

yes rubber bullets enough to counter end-ia :D
hmm...we will get the order...just wait and watch...aakhir dhaka me humarii sarkar hai...:cool::cool:

yes may be end-ia but not India...lol...
school jane ka time ho gaya...:lol:..school jao...

Hay...few days back...I saw you BANNED?? WHY...what you did

You wont remeber me ...I changed my Nick
lol...yeah they banned me ... i don't know exactly why but i think for trolling ur ur quid .. as they were abusing modi...
i don't know any one named mast baba....but i think u are ashinvo guy...right..( i don't remember the full name and spelling...,sry...:ashamed: )

btw how are u doing...:)

hmm...we will get the order...just wait and watch...aakhir dhaka me humarii sarkar hai...:cool::cool:

yes may be end-ia but not India...lol...
school jane ka time ho gaya...:lol:..school jao...
this is called desperate customer seeking LOL
no india, its called end-ia :omghaha:

this is called desperate customer seeking LOL
no india, its called end-ia :omghaha:
desperate customer seeking...:o::o:
we are offering u the best....and u are laughing...or else we will sell to Myanmar ...they will take it...:D:D

Back
Top Bottom