What's new

Bangladesh Army

ol...yeah they banned me ... i don't know exactly why but i think for trolling ur ur quid .. as they were abusing modi...
i don't know any one named mast baba....but i think u are ashinvo guy...right..( i don't remember the full name and spelling...,sry... )
btw how are u doing...
Anoushirvan...previous nick

How many days...Behind Bars...?? :D
Iam preparing myself...In Worst Case Scenario...:hitwall:

In Previous ID I acted as a GOOD GUY
In this ID try little bit VULNURABLE.....Actually!We come here to enjoy.....But I try not to cross RED LINE...which is Religion most of time

Last edited:
Anoushirvan...previous nick

How many days...Behind Bars...?? :D
Iam preparing myself...In Worst Case Scenario...:hitwall:

In Previous ID I acted as a GOOD GUY
In this ID try little bit VULNURABLE.....Actually!We come here to enjoy.....But I try not to cross RED LINE...which is Religion most of time
lol...that was 1 month ban...:D

haha....no need to prepare...u won't get it...u post are mild in nature...and without trolling....so hardly any chance of ban...
crossing religious line is certainly not good...but its hard to keep oneself calm when other is mud throwing at u....but actually thats the real test of religious tolerance and ur sanity...

Bangladesh Navy is the only Navy in the world who can fight against the hegemony of American Navy and destroy it

Bangladesh Navy is the only Navy in the world who can fight against the hegemony of American Navy and destroy it

u sure your are ok bro if u need help we all more then happy to help u

Bangladesh army Para commando
1385842_610890388969926_2051559395_n.jpg

one of highly qualified SF member of BA personnel's badges
1391957_602315846494047_771086355_n.jpg

might go for MBT3000
anyway BD has totaly around 7,00,000 ground troops (including around 2,00,000 ansar and VDP+ around 1,00,000 BGB-no news to increase them but to improve training and equipment)
It now seems the Chinese MBT-2000 may remain just to this one Regt. Our greatest friend likes us to move away from buying Chinese military hardware.

anyone has any lead regarding the progress with Pakistan proposal to upgrade Bangladesh Army T-59/69 fleet?

Back
Top Bottom