What's new

Bangladesh Army

Does anyone here know how far our military cooperation with other countries are going?like Turkey,china,russia,india or the US?

So far ive only seen our cooperation with Belarus take certain strides

Does anyone here know how far our military cooperation with other countries are going?like Turkey,china,russia,india or the US?

So far ive only seen our cooperation with Belarus take certain strides

Turkey, South Korea, USA are helping us in special force process and USA ,South Korea are selling us their armes like Colt M4 carbine SOPMOD, USCGC cutter, South korean frigate, corvette (BNS Bangabandu is from South Korea, 2 new corvette will join in BN from South Korea soon)
China is our main arms partner and Russia is second (Most of the armed forces equipments are from china and then from Russia)
Serbia is now going to be our Biggest arms partner.(Nora B-52, BOV M11, Lazar etc)
for some maintenance activities BAF aircraft go to Ukraine.
Belarus is going to be our arms project partner.
BNS Dhaleshwari class corvettes are from England.
We also have bought some arms from other EU countries like Germany, Italy (OTAMAT mk2 block iv missile from Italy, some small arms from Germany)
Pakistan and Bangladesh have some defence co-operation (Type59/69 tank modernization program, also sold to us some ATGM and MRLS)
We have least co-operation with India, those are more like goodwill.
@british_bengali hope you got the answer :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you bro but i should have been more specific in my question. I meant joint productuions in R&D like how we are doing with china in building ships.i know we are codeveloping equipment with Belarus.

Thank you bro but i should have been more specific in my question. I meant joint productuions in R&D like how we are doing with china in building ships.i know we are codeveloping equipment with Belarus.

well we are building patrol vessel with assistance of China (plan to build frigate within 2020)

Both russia and china are helping us to built our first aircraft (plan to build light aircraft within 2021)

our partners are ahead of us, so joint projects will be more like their tech, to have such project we need to fund the most part of the project, we do not have that much money to fund big projects.

Short film on Bangladesh Army Commandos is coming soon ... :chilli:

945702_593364714037467_1715264832_n.jpg

Forces Goal 2030 to be implemented in four phases: PM

Not that new(Again,sorry for this old news)But again confirms purchases such as two frigate and that the type 056 corvettes building has been confirmed by hasina.

Anyway the news also states that within this year we are buying transport planes(4 c-130s) but also mentions new multiple rocket launched systems will be bought this year.

Any ideas on what type this MRLS will be??

Forces Goal 2030 to be implemented in four phases: PM

Not that new(Again,sorry for this old news)But again confirms purchases such as two frigate and that the type 056 corvettes building has been confirmed by hasina.

Anyway the news also states that within this year we are buying transport planes(4 c-130s) but also mentions new multiple rocket launched systems will be bought this year.

Any ideas on what type this MRLS will be??

WS 22 MRLS from china

Type69MK2G tank...

197864_335854993189288_1329370127_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom