What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

BD should go for Su 35 1 sqd., J10B/F15E 3-4sqd.. its time to think bigger. govt. are expending air bases so its a minimum requirement till 2022.

looks damn cool, BGI with four pl-5EII..

F-7BGI.jpg

Is 1 squadron not 12-24 aircraft? Not sure , Wikipedia suggest something but not the exact number and confusing .
Do you know how many planes made in 1 squadron? This information will be helpful thanks .
yes 12-24 units, varies country to country and role. We maintain 16 units= 1 squadron while India maintain 18 units=1 squadron for fighter jets and 12 units for trainers probably.

yes 12-24 units, varies country to country and role. We maintain 16 units= 1 squadron while India maintain 18 units=1 squadron for fighter jets and 12 units for trainers probably.
Ok thank you very much brother for this information.

View attachment 450373
The Bangladesh Air Force has purchase one squadron of J-10C single engine multi-role combat aircraft along with another 23 more K-8W intermediate jet trainers in a separate deal alongside the MRCA procurements from Russia.

The Hongdu Aviation Industry Group (HAIG) started.....

https://www.bdmilitary.com/defence-...buys-j-10c-fighters-k-8w-trainers-from-china/

Was there any deal in 2017?
as far as i know, a Chinese delegation was suppose to come in April last year and make a deal. But I did not get any news further.

as far as i know, a Chinese delegation was suppose to come in April last year and make a deal. But I did not get any news further.

They came according to Plane Spotters BD, well Mig-35 or J-10 whichever BAF will buy it's ok but hope China will give the latest TVC engine of J-10C cause i am worried about this only thing. Double engine and cost effective single engine combo not bad for BAF.

They came according to Plane Spotters BD, well Mig-35 or J-10 whichever BAF will buy it's ok but hope China will give the latest TVC engine of J-10C cause i am worried about this only thing. Double engine and cost effective single engine combo not bad for BAF.
YOu really dont need TVC in a single engine aircraft. You can achieve the desired maneuverability with canard.

Ummm looks like the deal was signed in March, first batch of BAF pilots completed training in China, more were sent at the end of last year. This is some serious claim (there is also a talking about operating both J-10 and Mig-35 but lets not talki about that). I really want to create a separate thread but....... :(

YOu really dont need TVC in a single engine aircraft. You can achieve the desired maneuverability with canard.

Just hoping it comes with a good engine, that's it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom