What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

View attachment 643893

the-here-we-go-again-meme-is-perfect-for-every-frustrating-s_kgv8.960.png
no no no please this will made me buy more panadol now :enjoy:

no no no please this will made me buy more panadol now :enjoy:

This is probably not true but EFT and J-10c are the most likely the new toys that BAF will get soon.

BAF themselves are the reason that they don't any new jets, bad leadership.

Meanwhile, navy and army procuring new stuff every now and then without any issues.

This is probably not true but EFT and J-10c are the most likely the new toys that BAF will get soon.

Meanwhile, navy and army procuring new stuff every now and then without any issues.
More then jets we have paid for bandwirth:p: now this must be stopped forever

More then jets we have paid for bandwirth:p: now this must be stopped forever

You have paid for entertainment. That is all we do here, armchair defense expert-ism. No one is complaining - least of all me.

I don't see a problem with 2023 delivery date. China has her own AF needs to meet first. I don't remember if our J-10's will come with new version of Chinese jet engines. Getting lazy to research....

You have paid for entertainment. That is all we do here, armchair defense expert-ism. No one is complaining - least of all me.

I don't see a problem with 2023 delivery date. China has her own AF needs to meet first. I don't remember if our J-10's will come with new version of Chinese jet engines. Getting lazy to research....
i beg to haseena aunty this should be finished now we can not give our JAWANI to this :enjoy::lol:

@Michael Corleone

What's wrong with KT-1 for BAF?

There are many comparable aircraft available globally, as listed below, some of them not much more expensive than KT-1. Also maybe the govt. is looking for a ToT deal, and the Koreans did not offer one. It is well known that KT-1 is a copy of the Pilatus PC-7 (predecessor to PC-9 shown below). Lot of companies globally are making more trainers nowadays with more advanced design than the KT-1. The Orlik is one....and so is the new design of the Tucano (same name but 'super' added to the name).

I don't see a problem with 2023 delivery date. China has her own AF needs to meet first. I don't remember if our J-10's will come with new version of Chinese jet engines. Getting lazy to research
Since CE variant is the export version, so yes. Unless you go out of your way and order those Russian Saturn engines.

Bangladesh I really hope doesn't select one or two squadrons of J 10 C and EF it should be more than 100 each.

I wouldn’t get my hopes up. Wait for anirban

Woah. I really thought sukhois contracts to them are working for them

If the Chinese start being independent in aero engines, then the Russians' own needs for defence (given they won't sell many SU-57's) won't keep NPO Saturn afloat. Russia needs customers, and Indians are turning to Western sources too. Syria, Algeria, Egypt and Africa OK for now, but who knows how long?

Already a lot of engine manufacturers in Ukraine (main source for Russian aero engines) turning to Western technology licensing or simply gone bankrupt. Look at Antonov. Where it was twenty years ago, and where it is now.

"In 2014, the Antonov produced and delivered only two An-158 airplanes.[17] This trend continued onto 2015, producing one An-148 and one An-158.[18] In 2016, no aircraft were produced or delivered to clients, though the company has plans to start up production in 2017.[18]"

Which means the Ivchenko/Lotarev/Progress designed and Motor-Sich produced engines have almost no demand. Chinese have bought majority stakes and will soon transfer tooling to China (ChongQing).

You might know better though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom