What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

what's with you?

Frustrated I guess.... there has not been any movement with BAF.

Our capabilities are degrading day by day whilst BAF management talks a bunch of crap.

Our army and navy is exposed... Rohingya debacle occured as a direct result of BAF non performance.

These guys are going on about transport aircrafts and radar.... BAF has no teeth...what is the point ..our skies are completely exposed...

BAF needs complete overhaul. .. the current leadership is hopeless.

Frustrated I guess.... there has not been any movement with BAF.

Our capabilities are degrading day by day whilst BAF management talks a bunch of crap.

Our army and navy is exposed... Rohingya debacle occured as a direct result of BAF non performance.

These guys are going on about transport aircrafts and radar.... BAF has no teeth...what is the point ..our skies are completely exposed...

BAF needs complete overhaul. .. the current leadership is hopeless.
dude you can't have a less than 1 billion dollar budget and want a good airforce,
the navy arming is not slowing down anytime soon so if you want to see results you have no other choice but to increase the military budget substantially.
wait until the end of election and more news on the fighter deals before giving up hope but don't have high hopes either.

dude you can't have a less than 1 billion dollar budget and want a good airforce,
the navy arming is not slowing down anytime soon so if you want to see results you have no other choice but to increase the military budget substantially.
wait until the end of election and more news on the fighter deals before giving up hope but don't have high hopes either.

Since about a quarter of BAF was wiped out in the 90's flooding BAF has been on life support. We have periodic stop gap solution.

Will election make a difference....let's hope so.

If we can not afford jets we need to develop a SAM arsenal just like the Iranians.

BAF needs a doctrine which is missing. It is rudderless moving from one crisis to another.

I do not have a problem with waiting but there has to be a strategy. The current BAF leadership do not have a plan.

If it is to serve as an auxiliary force to BA and BN so be it.... but for sake of the nation there needs to be a strategy and not wasting money on trainers and jets for aerobatics.

Last edited:
fingers crossed :sad:
not possible, the first line removes any such possibility
"the bidder must be manufacturer/ designer of the aircraft"
i believe the deal will be signed in the meeting in december along with the MRCA deal
There will not be any mrca deal in December.

Back
Top Bottom