What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

At least BAF should order 1 sqd. at a time what always 8, 8+4 what kind of think tank BD have.
BD need to repair the Thakurgaon airport for BAF base it will be a strategic base near chicken neck.

Mig has opened a office in Myanmar. Russia turns towards MM in rohingya issue because MM are now reluctant to use land forces to face off with rebels as land forces embraces heavy casualties and now they are more willing to use air force to tackle those rebels. More business interest for Russia and MM are likely to be first users of mig 35 in this region.

Last edited:
Bangladesh Air Force Commando "41 SQN"
baf.jpg

Last edited:
LET 410 UVP SE-20, engines are GE units. Probably one of the most appropriate-technology liaison aircraft in South Asia for short hops.

37345_1451715715.jpg
LET-410-3.png
22405_1491481858.jpg
s3-avc-bangladesh-air-force-let-l-410-turbolet_PlanespottersNet_665193.jpg
LET-410-22.png

Last edited:
the 2x c-130j from RAF comes with air refueling capability, i have come to know from a military friend of mine that bangladeshi pilots are training with the RSAF on air refueling.... this marks a major boost in capability to BAF which have been stagnating for quiet some time now.

the 2x c-130j from RAF comes with air refueling capability, i have come to know from a military friend of mine that bangladeshi pilots are training with the RSAF on air refueling.... this marks a major boost in capability to BAF which have been stagnating for quiet some time now.

Two questions.

How reliable is your friend?

Secondly, what equipment would the BAF pilots train on that have A2A refueling capability?

I cant see BAF pilots driving F-15s. LOL.

Same goes for Typhoons, Tornados, or any other Saudi equipment.

So I take this with a grain of salt.

Two questions.

How reliable is your friend?

Secondly, what equipment would the BAF pilots train on that have A2A refueling capability?

I cant see BAF pilots driving F-15s. LOL.

Same goes for Typhoons, Tornados, or any other Saudi equipment.

So I take this with a grain of salt.
Well he is in defense sector.
He previously informed me about the tank upgrade details, mbt-2000 purschase and frigate program details

He didn't give me further details but told me that c-130j air refueling training is being done in Saudi Arabia with c130 and tornados ... but then it might also be a lot of simulator work than actual flying.

And the c130j of RAF come and with that capability standard. So I can believe this dude. If you know a guy called Syed then he is it.

Also he just shared some info regarding the Russia bd fighter deal that I am not willing to share atm... but it's seems promising to say the least.

Well he is in defense sector.
He previously informed me about the tank upgrade details, mbt-2000 purschase and frigate program details

He didn't give me further details but told me that c-130j air refueling training is being done in Saudi Arabia with c130 and tornados ... but then it might also be a lot of simulator work than actual flying.

And the c130j of RAF come and with that capability standard. So I can believe this dude. If you know a guy called Syed then he is it.

Also he just shared some info regarding the Russia bd fighter deal that I am not willing to share atm... but it's seems promising to say the least.
I know who you are talking about, I caught your source at first time you talked about him :D

I don't know any guys.

I hope the news is true but I am skeptical.

There currently are not any types in BAF inventory that have A2A refueling capability.

The 2 C-130J will have it apparently to receive fuel.

But BAF will also need a refueller type to give fuel. Those are expensive.

Maybe this is in preparation for the SU-30, Mig-35 or J-10s. And BAF is looking at some refuellers as well.

Hopefully, your friend is correct.

This would mark a major upgrade in capabilities.

I remain skeptical.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom