What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Let's not show off and keep the sportsmanship like conduct.

You talk as if the corvette our coast guard have are some dummy practice unit. Anyways. The speed boat of your coast guards are good. I have read good reviews about them. So thumbs up for that. Also why is your border guards so heavily militarised. Its like they are some commando units. Your army soldiers are not this equipped as shown in the pic. I am talking about infantry men
l'm not underestimating ur corvette in this case. lets talk in general.. ur corvette is not heavily armed due to CG purpose.. u cant use ASM for this a very small boat running with 50 knots.. and
Spike-ER can reached up 8000M which out of ur HMG range.. futhermore ur corvette has no CIWS.. that's why i said ur ship has low survival rate versus with 8 Super Dvora.. even if 4 boats , there is no chance to win ur corvette.. :D

no they are just infantry men.. not commando..
they are heavily armed coz of insurgents in bordor region..see here.. just BGF infantry..

image.jpeg

and u may used to see old uniform of our army.. dude.. they are changing now.. in a few year., the whole army will be like this uniform..i showed our BGF as ur guy showed me ur BGB pic..
image.jpeg

sry for off topic post.. if u want to talk more , mention in another thread..!! :D

wake up dude..!! dictatorship was gone since 2008.. even Noble Prize winner Daw Aung San Su Kyi is serving as state counsellor now.. lol

i'm sure u guy didn't want to see those pic.. use google in ur own..

i think even our BGF is a lot better eqiuped than ur BGB..
check some..
image-jpeg.318150

image-jpeg.318151

image-jpeg.318154

image-jpeg.318155

Yellow Part - Why don't you send it? I'm pretty sure that if some members did wear it,they would lose their jobs by now for their lack of discipline...( not wearing proper uniform )

Your sooooo powerful BGF consists of how many personnel? And how many of them are actually soldiers and not insurgents? And 90% of your BGF are insurgents,do they know how to properly use a rifle like a professional soldier?

images (51).jpg
a15.jpg

Still using children ? Pfft..

And how much expeirence does your BGF have? They were formed in 2009..And that was 7 years ago....Our BGB was formed back in 1795..They may have changed name a thousand times,but they have carried one name all through the time - "The Vigilant Sentinels of the National Frontier".

BGB's history -
Ramgarh Local Battalion (1795–1861)

Served under East India Company.
Frontier Guards (1861–1891)
Served under British India.
Bengal Military Police (1891–1919)
Served under British India.They also fought in the First World War.
Eastern Frontier Rifles (1920–1947)
Served under British India.They fought in the Second World War and fought for the allies during the Burma Campaign,and stopped Japanese advance. ( Myanmar heavily owes us for it )
East Pakistan Rifles (1947–1971)
Served under Pakistan.They formed the core of our troops during the 1971 war.
Bangladesh Rifles (Bangladesh Liberation War, 1971–2010)
Served under newly independent Bangladesh.The EPR was renamed to Bangladesh Rifles ( BDR ).
Border Guard Bangladesh (2010–onward)
Serves under Bangladesh.They were renamed to Border Guard Bangladesh after the 2009 BDR mutiny and Pilkhana massacre.

The list of Battles and wars BDR participated are as follows:

* First Anglo-Burmese War (1824-1826) - as Ramgarh Local Rifles
* Second Anglo-Burmese War (1852-1853) - as Ramgarh Local Rifles
* Third Anglo-Burmese War (1885-1886) - as Frontier Guards
* Anglo-Kuki or Anglo-Manipur War (1891) - as Bengal Military Police
* Second World War - Burma Campaign (1943-44) - as Eastern Frontier Rifles
* First Indo-Pak War (1948) - as East Pakistan Rifles ( EPR )
* Second Indo-Pak War (1965) - as East Pakistan Rifles ( EPR )
* Bangladesh Liberation War (1971) - as Bangladesh Rifles ( BDR )
* Chittagong Hill Tracts Counter-Insurgency War (1976-1997) - as Bangladesh Rifles ( BDR )
* 2001 Indian-Bangladeshi border conflict - as Bangladesh Rifles ( BDR )

* 2008-2009 Bangladesh-Myanmar border conflicts - as Bangladesh Rifles ( BDR )
* BDR mutiny and Pilkhana massacre - as loyal ones of the Bangladesh Rifles ( BDR )
* 2014 Bangladeshi-Myanmar border skirmish - as Border Guards Bangladesh ( BGB )

And what experience does your BGF have other than fighting lightly armed ethnic tribes?

And about those pictures?
I like the helmet from picture one...Looks stylish...( They look like a special force than a frontier defence force )

Second picture looks more like a VIP guard force bruh...We have SSF ( Special Security Force ) for that..
images (52).jpg

images (53).jpg

Third picture seems okay and keep it up.
The fourth picture is kinda funny,the guy is posing like a hero while the other guy is aiming is machine gun at some threat or whatever ( Acting like a hero while there maybe trouble around )

well.. actually Super Dvora is different role with ur covette.. super dvora is just small fast petrol boat with the state-of-art thrust vectoring.. but in the case of one corvette Vs eight Dvora , we have hight chance to be disable ur corvette.. one Dvora's typhoon can carry up to 4 spike-er missiles.. ur corvette has just very low survial rate from from total 32 Spike-ER..
image-jpeg.318144

Plus some of this class in our CG can kick ur corvette..

image-jpeg.318146

Sure,but our corvette will out range your patrol boat ( long range AShMs )
A corvette is heavily armed and armored compared to a FAC...
BTW,those type of FACs should be in your navy,not the CG

l'm not underestimating ur corvette in this case. lets talk in general.. ur corvette is not heavily armed due to CG purpose.. u cant use ASM for this a very small boat running with 50 knots.. and
Spike-ER can reached up 8000M which out of ur HMG range.. futhermore ur corvette has no CIWS.. that's why i said ur ship has low survival rate versus with 8 Super Dvora.. even if 4 boats , there is no chance to win ur corvette.. :D

I think you forgot that during wartime,our coast guard becomes part of the navy...so during a real show,our corvette will be heavily armed and will have CIWS or whatever..It can fire torphedos,can be fitted with AShMs... An Otomat Mk 2 block IV ( which the Italian corvette is most suited to ) has a range of 200000M and can perform various evasive manuevers,and also it maybe will be fitted with C-802A which also has a range of 200000M,so which is better? 8km range or 200+km range? You choose..

they are heavily armed coz of insurgents in bordor region..see here.. just BGF infantry..

image-jpeg.318289

and u may used to see old uniform of our army.. dude.. they are changing now.. in a few year., the whole army will be like this uniform..i showed our BGF as ur guy showed me ur BGB pic..
image-jpeg.318290

sry for off topic post.. if u want to talk more , mention in another thread..!! :D

Why arent you guys trying to create a peace agreement? The longer fighting goes on,the more damage happens to the country..

BTW,I think you made a thread for open discussion of both of our countries...mention me in there in your reply...

Anyways,back to topic...

Screenshot_2016-07-14-19-40-42.png

What is the name of the 4 missiles under the wings? Looks like AGM-114 hellfire...

View attachment 318289

View attachment 318290
Its admittedly devoid of any tooth. Yes. But it's main purpose is to fight of insurgents, kidnappers, pirates. In war time you can expect the situation to change and these ships fitted back to their original or at least custom weaponry setup.

Oh okay. So same like those modern equipments all armies are adopting nowadays. Cool.

People please for gods sake. Keep the thread to the topic. Post planes and etc but not other branches of military and rants related to em. Thanks.

Yellow Part - Why don't you send it? I'm pretty sure that if some members did wear it,they would lose their jobs by now for their lack of discipline...( not wearing proper uniform )
we found this BGB in lungi when we arrested him.. Now happy..?
image.jpg

Your sooooo powerful BGF consists of how many personnel
Thousands..!!!
And how many of them are actually soldiers and not insurgents? And 90% of your BGF are insurgents,do they know how to properly use a rifle like a professional soldier?
100% are actually soldiers.. dude.. their professional skill may be more than ur BGB.. they have own training school and also APCs , Hanvee and even UCAV.. :P

like the helmet from picture one...Looks stylish...( They look like a special force than a frontier defence force )
nope.. that helmat is standard issue for BGF.. u can see in second last pic..

Second picture looks more like a VIP guard force bruh...We have SSF ( Special Security Force ) for that..
that's BGF infantry.. nope SF.. BGF commnado is here.. there is no VIP gurad force in BGF..
image.jpeg

Sure,but our corvette will out range your patrol boat ( long range AShMs )
A corvette is heavily armed and armored compared to a FAC...
BTW,those type of FACs should be in your navy,not the CG
yes.. currently 1 of this class in navy.. planned to build 6 or 8.. more are building for navy..
think you forgot that during wartime,our coast guard becomes part of the navy...so during a real show,our corvette will be heavily armed and will have CIWS or whatever..It can fire torphedos,can be fitted with AShMs... An Otomat Mk 2 block IV ( which the Italian corvette is most suited to ) has a range of 200000M and can perform various evasive manuevers,and also it maybe will be fitted with C-802A which also has a range of 200000M,so which is better? 8km range or 200+km range? You choose..
i'm talking about in case of 1 corvette vs 8 boats as u said.. during war time ,do u think we also send only this boat to the war..?

The fourth picture is kinda funny,the guy is posing like a hero while the other guy is aiming is machine gun at some threat or whatever ( Acting like a hero while there maybe trouble around
this one is taking in preparing time to go petrol.. the other man is checking MG..
like ur SF.. what can he see without removal of len cover.. ? or just posing for good photo..?
image.jpeg

i'm done.. too many off topic here.. sry..

we found this BGB in lungi when we arrested him.. Now happy..?
View attachment 318344

Thousands..!!!

100% are actually soldiers.. dude.. their professional skill may be more than ur BGB.. they have own training school and also APCs , Hanvee and even UCAV.. :P

nope.. that helmat is standard issue for BGF.. u can see in second last pic..

that's BGF infantry.. nope SF.. BGF commnado is here.. there is no VIP gurad force in BGF..
View attachment 318347

yes.. currently 1 of this class in navy.. planned to build 6 or 8.. more are building for navy..

i'm talking about in case of 1 corvette vs 8 boats as u said.. during war time ,do u think we also send only this boat to the war..?

this one is taking in preparing time to go petrol.. the other man is checking MG..
like ur SF.. what can he see without removal of len cover.. ? or just posing for good photo..?
View attachment 318350
i'm done.. too many off topic here.. sry..

why are you posting burmese soldier in BD airforce thread. Go and create a thread in World Military section in main forum.

Bangladesh is not operator of Hellfire

True.

It seems to be a Chinese HJ-10 variant which is a Hellfire derivative (probably the common air-launched ATGM AKD-10).

These missiles are not really super secret technology.....

Last edited:
IMG_20160712_180109.jpg

Bangladesh is not operator of Hellfire
I know,but what missile was that K-8 carrying anyway?

Thousands..!!!

Ours consist of a hundred thousand ^_^

We have around ten training schools for our BGB,and also APCs,a patrol boat ( BGB Shahjalal ) and helicopters...

BGF has UCAVs while army doesnt ? Find somehere else to troll?

And you thought we would bring only our corvette...

BTW,reply here - https://defence.pk/threads/open-discussion-bangladesh-and-myanmar-armed-force.353007/

Don't call us out then. Idiot.
Who called you out idiot? Uncivilized monkey... Go and pick bananas instead of coming here for civilized discussion. Where did you study and how you got raised? Ask you parents to learn parenting before bad mouthing here.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom