What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

:offtopic:

if bd air force invite (RUSSIA AND CHINA) to offer 2 bilion fighter jet dill+ inculding full weapons packeg and others related equipment then what is you gyes can offar us ?:raise:

They can offer us plenty of stuff.
The real question is our ability to pay off the 2bn dollar.

They can offer us plenty of stuff.
The real question is our ability to pay off the 2bn dollar.
:offtopic:
1st of all it,s nothing related to official BD AIR FORCE. it,s only my personal curiosity. and don,t understimet BD economic ability.
bdflag.gif

i just want to know that, what we can buy espacialy (MIG-29M2/ MIG-35 unit+ armament packeg)
examle= russia offer 46 mig 29m2 or 36 mig-35.

My question is very simple.
IT,S AN OPEN BID. WE HAVE 2 BIL. MONEY WHAT,S YOUR OFFER FOR BANGLADESH AIR FORCE?

@Horus @vostok @Barmaley @cirr plz tag them who has a good knowledge about this. :help:

Last edited:
Go for J-10b with an AWACs package. Mig-29s have never won a single battle against the F series. Recently the Saudi coalition annihilated Yemeni airforce including many Mig-29s operated by Huthis.

Go for J-10b with an AWACs package. Mig-29s have never won a single battle against the F series. Recently the Saudi coalition annihilated Yemeni airforce including many Mig-29s operated by Huthis.
how many j-10b unit + awac we can buy in 2 bl..............? :pop:

About 2 Squadrons including AWACs.

J-10B is an excellent fighter but BD will more inclined towards SU-30 as it has better loiter time and can carry heavier weapons package.

SU-30 will be excellent fighter to provide effective defensive/offensive power out over wide areas of the Bay of Bengal.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom