What's new

Bangladesh air force will sign MOU for SU-35 and MIG-35 within week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think that any countries defense force strategy will be available to everyone? Do you what is professional ethic ?
Do you really believe that military should be run by retarded idea of public opinion or democracy whatever you call it?
No asian country can buy Su 30/35 and MiG 29/35 secretly from Russia nowadays.
eg. Myanmar never disclosed Yak 130 and Su 30 deals, but Russian did it.
For Russia, selling weapons is no longer a defence strategy, it is all about money.

give you a patern ;)
1 sq. jf-17mk2--> 1sq. J10C
32 Mig 29 (Backbone)---> 3-4 sq. Mig35 (BackBone)
6 Su30SME---> 1sq. Su35S
:fans:
Aha just superb . now I wish few more will be added by 2030 as the plan is 10+ squadron as someone said ! Not sure though!
Now the dada country is going to respect us .:bounce::enjoy:

Last edited:
I had posted that BDMilitary is the strangest website for having paywall to 90% fake news.
I forgot that I had realised that many internet Bangladeshis would pay a premium for some feel good news.

$20 per article folks! Something tells me they make more money from it than AdSense.

Please don't consider this mocking or anything. Sensible members know something's up.

I had posted that BDMilitary is the strangest website for having paywall to 90% fake news.
I forgot that I had realised that many internet Bangladeshis would pay a premium for some feel good news.

$20 per article folks! Something tells me they make more money from it than AdSense.

Please don't consider this mocking or anything. Sensible members know something's up.

Maybe business is going good for them. Earlier one had to pay $6 to read an article, now its $20,and coincedentally number of "big news" the site published has also risen in this time period. So probably the demand is there for them to increase the prices. After all, this websites target demographics are foreign expats, espcially those in USA,UK or Australia, for whom this amount is, for the lack of a better word, insignificant.

@Zarvaan o bangladesh b lene laga he SU-35.....PAF ko kb dila rahe ho?? :P

Read carefully homo erectus, the headline says "will sign" not signed. It's just a rumor.
Take IQ pills two times a day :lol:

And yet, some are treating the rumor as gospel. lets just wait untill we get the official news.

Read carefully homo erectus, the headline says "will sign" not signed. It's just a rumor.
Take IQ pills two times a day [emoji38]
LoL.
Deals are signed only after reaching an agreement.
Anyway. . .after another 6 days, all fanboys must take IQ pills.
I don't know who is going to take the first pill.
[emoji23] [emoji28] [emoji38] [emoji2]

I just scammed $20 dollar from bdmilitary amra khan by reading this article.
Is Amra Khan proposition of su-35 same like the proponents of 130 storied building in the Dhaka clay?

LoL.
not after 6 days, news say within 3-4 weeks

A moment of silence for those who think bdmilitary is a reliable source. Already blacklisted by Wikipedia, defence.pk should follow suit.
Is not the Defense Update Bangladesh the source of Su-35 news? It circulated this news on January 30.

Jan 30
EXCLUSIVE >> Bangladesh Air Force ORDERED 8 Su-35 Fighter Jets From Russia

LoL.
It's a rumor stupid, it can be true or false. Communicating with a homo erectus is exhausting :wave:

not after 6 days, news say within 3-4 weeks
He justified my comment :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom