What's new

Bangladesh air force will sign MOU for SU-35 and MIG-35 within week

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is really better for BAF what say you bro? Just too much confused with lots of opinion. Why we are not getting European planes only because of cost? If gripen NG is single engine then dassault rafale or other western that are dual engine. So why mig again? Just for low cost or some other reason?
However is this news confirmed?
main problem of gripen is its lots of spare parts are outsourced

So will you be trained by Indians like Malaysian?
By Bangladeshi, all training facilities will be available in BD

Russia giving ToT with just 1 squadron order of Mig35...damn that's a really good deal.

I think it is a good deal for them if they can sell a 3.5gen fighter tooling to clueless BAF folks. That platform is basically warmed over MiG-29 tooling with no trace of stealth. To install 4 gen glass cockpit in that thing will be like putting in Nakamichi tape deck in a Tata sedan.

I think it is a good deal for them if they can sell a 3.5gen fighter tooling to clueless BAF folks. That platform is basically warmed over MiG-29 tooling with no trace of stealth. To install 4 gen glass cockpit in that thing will be like putting in Nakamichi tape deck in a Tata sedan.
Mig35 isn't a 3.5 gen. Yes it is an upgrade of Mig29 but based on its avionics it's at least a 4th gen if not higher. It has an aesa radar among other upgrades and of course it has no stealth features since it's not a 5th gen fighter. The only fighters that have any worthwhile stealth, which actually proves useful in combat are classified as 5th gen. All other half assed attempts of stealth in any fighter jet is questionable in terms of cost vs benefits. For example the F15 silent eagle is a modified version of F15 with stealth aspect and according to Boeing its only LO from the frontal aspect. How useful is that kind of stealth in combat compared to its cost? Most likely not so much, which is why it was passed over by USAF and they opted for F35s. F35s would probably cost more per unit compared to F15 Silent Eagle but with that the full stealth aspect comes into play and they can actually get the most bang for their buck.

The same would apply to Mig35. It's the same old design of Mig29...so it would be hard to make it "stealthy" bcuz it was never the intended goal when the Mig29 was being designed. What makes it even harder is it's huge size, which basically means a bigger RCS from the get go. If this news of ToT is true for just one squadron worth of order then either Russia is charging a premium for it or they are really struggling to sell it. So far only Russia and Egypt are going for the Mig35 as far as I'm aware so maybe it's the latter.

Already blacklisted by Wikipedia
Is the website bdmilitary black listed by Wikipedia? Are you sure?
If this site is black listed by Wiki(sh!t)pedia, then surely I Will be a fan of this site.

Reactions: Dot
What happened to 23 K-8's and the J-10C?

main problem of gripen is its lots of spare parts are outsourced
Bhai I am dying to know something. Please tell me what we are going to buy actually? J-10c or this might 35 or sukhoi ?or both ? I hope these news are not speculations?
Can you make it clear ?

Last edited:
Another fanboy's daydream.

Selling MiG 35 & Su 35 will make a headline news in Russia media.
Why do you think that any countries defense force strategy will be available to everyone? Do you what is professional ethic ?
Do you really believe that military should be run by retarded idea of public opinion or democracy whatever you call it?

Another fanboy's daydream.

Selling MiG 35 & Su 35 will make a headline news in Russia media.
sorry about su30SME :omghaha:

Bhai I am dying to know something. Please tell me what we are going to buy actually? J-10c or this might 35 or sukhoi ?or both ? I hope these news are not speculations?
Can you make it clear ?
ok, J-10C as replacement of F-7 series, 1 sq. su-35 for heavy duty multirole and 3-4sq. Mig 35 as air superiority (it will form the backbone of BAF)

sorry about su30SME :omghaha:

ok, J-10C as replacement of F-7 series, 1 sq. su-35 for heavy duty multirole and 3-4sq. Mig 35 as air superiority (it will form the backbone of BAF)
Oh ok thank you , understood now .:victory:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom