What's new

Bangladesh Air Force sends pilots for training on F-18 Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
China is not going to sell its top of the range fighters to anyone, let alone Bangladesh. They don't want their adversaries(India in this case) to have access to these fighters. Same goes for J-20 being sold to PAF. High chances of info being leaked out to America.

National interest comes first for any country.

China is not going to sell its top of the range fighters to anyone, let alone Bangladesh. They don't want their adversaries(India in this case) to have access to these fighters. Same goes for J-20 being sold to PAF. High chances of info being leaked out to America.

National interest comes first for any country.

J-10Bs (AKA FC-20) would be in PAF service soon. And yes, the GOB did discuss about the possibility of acquiring J-10Bs and FC-1s very recently.

And why not? They are sellin F-22, jointly buildin navy ship, also local production of c-802 is on the card. AL more closer to Chinese than BNP.

A ship is different from a relatively new jet. The IN Talwar class frigate is currently the most advanced in South Asia.

In case you didn't now, the Chinese themselves have J-10s stationed on the Indo-China border.

The AL is more close to India than China. The BNP is the opposite.

They won't sell the J-10B through the current government. End of story. And let alone the Americans.

As far as acquiring the FC-1 goes, it is feasible. But I still doubt whether the AL government would buy it since the Pakistanis would benefit as well. Remember, the AL are extremely anti-Pakistan.

J-10Bs (AKA FC-20) would be in PAF service soon. And yes, the GOB did discuss about the possibility of acquiring J-10Bs and FC-1s very recently.

Last I heard Pakistan was getting J-10 A's and not J-10 B.

Last I heard Pakistan was getting J-10 A's and not J-10 B.

They are speculations and feasible.
China’s J-10B fighter to Pak worries India - India - DNA

5989664693_2012a0152a_z.jpg

J-10A production ended. So, getting J-10Bs seems feasible for PAF.

BAF has to wait. Unless it wants to go for F-16s or something.

A ship is different from a relatively new jet. The IN Talwar class frigate is currently the most advanced in South Asia.

In case you didn't now, the Chinese themselves have J-10s stationed on the Indo-China border.

The AL is more close to India than China. The BNP is the opposite.

They won't sell the J-10B through the current government. End of story. And let alone the Americans.

As far as acquiring the FC-1 goes, it is feasible. But I still doubt whether the AL government would buy it since the Pakistanis would benefit as well. Remember, the AL are extremely anti-Pakistan.

Do you have a source where China said they wont???

Do you have a source where China said they wont???

Mate, we can't just get whatever we want. It's not that simple! The J-10B is of limited export.

Only the PAF will get them soon due to Islamabad's close relations with Beijing and the various strategic interests they hold. We don't have that.

This issue was already discussed in this very forum.

The Chinese will not risk any technology transfers to the Indians. As well as technical operating details of the J-10B, especially it's avionic details.

Although, the USMC did give away one F-18 as a gift.

Link Source?

That F-18 was not a gift. It was left behind as an exibition piece for BAF families and general public. The moment exibition was over that F-18 flew back.

Check this thread thoroughly and you will get sources/links to my claim.
See the J-10B patch/badge:
ftmvyc.jpg

Pardon my ignorance where?

also keep in mind tht F-22P is the most advanced,stealthy version in production...

Wrong.
While the most advanced sub in the PLAN is being ordered by PN not to forget the Type-54/A...

Link/Source?

GB

Mate, we can't just get whatever we want. It's not that simple! The J-10B is of limited export.

Only the PAF will get them soon due to Islamabad's close relations with Beijing and the various strategic interests they hold. We don't have that.

This issue was already discussed in this very forum.

The Chinese will not risk any technology transfers to the Indians. As well as technical operating details of the J-10B, especially it's avionic details.

Can't the same happened with PAF to US?

What is the possibility that US wont inspect these FC-20's and pass the details to IAF?

GB

Can't the same happened with PAF to US?

What is the possibility that US wont inspect these FC-20's and pass the details to IAF?

GB

The Pakistanis have their commitments with regards to the PRC.

Also, the US already have more advanced aircraft, they wouldn't really be interested in the J-10. The same applies to the F-16s used by the PAF.

Links/Sources please.

GB

Bangladesh Is Negotiating With China To Get J-10 Fighter_Aircraft ~ ASIAN DEFENCE NEWS

Bangladesh Eyes China Arms | Flashpoints

I don't know about the F-18 part. Raquib once told me that the USMC did give an F-18 as a gift to the BAF. Not sure though. You can ask him.

Regards.

I don't know about the F-18 part. Raquib once told me that the USMC did give an F-18 as a gift to the BAF. Not sure though. You can ask him.

Regards.

This is a defence forum open for everyone for discussion.

So if you claim something it is your responsiblity to prove it. Please dont get childish by saying ask him or ask her.

If you can't provide link sources to your claims then please don't comment on the same.

Besides I told you go through this very thread and you will realize that the F-18 was left behind for public display after which it was flown back.

GB

This is a defence forum open for everyone for discussion.

So if you claim something it is your responsiblity to prove it. Please dont get childish by saying ask him or ask her.

If you can't provide link sources to your claims then please don't comment on the same.

Besides I told you go through this very thread and you will realize that the F-18 was left behind for public display after which it was flown back.

GB

I know, but that Raquib was really insistent :confused:

He even gone as far as saying BD will go to war with Myanmar :lol:

Question: Do you have F-18 phobia or something? :what: You know, the MiG-29 is superior in some aspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom