What's new

Bangladesh Air Force buys J-10C fighters, K-8W trainers from China

I think, BAF is in the process of buying one sq. of J-10C. But, how about Mig-35. Is it confirmed that BAF will purchase one sq. of this plane too?

A big Red and Green 'Salaam' to BAF for pulling this off (if this is accurate). Kudos!

I don't know but these may be a couple of historic firsts:

1. First overseas sale of completely indigenous design Chinese multirole all-weather fighter

2. First Bangladeshi fighter inducted with delta and cunard wing design.

26993722_1596017140446806_7405121405222897449_n.jpg

NEW K8 ON THE FLIGHTLINE | BAF has recieved a pair of K-8s and they were recently spotted at Jessore still in their wrappers! These birds will act as replacement and slow phasing out of the remaining seven L-39s.

if i tell you guys the entire plan of BD armed forces, you will get immediate heart attack :P
Do not please worry about heart attack. Convey all the information that you know about. I am happy about what I also predicted like many other positive minded posters. But, the two simultaneous platforms from China and Russia made me excited, almost to the point of a heart attack.

web7-2017-3-j-10c-new-aams.jpg

The Bangladesh Air Force has purchase one squadron of J-10C single engine multi-role combat aircraft along with another 23 more K-8W intermediate jet trainers in a separate deal alongside the MRCA procurements from Russia.

https://www.bdmilitary.com/defence-...buys-j-10c-fighters-k-8w-trainers-from-china/

Another bdmilitary.com hoax without any credible confirmation.

@The Eagle @WebMaster are you going to take action against these bdmilitary.com propaganda paddlers?

if i tell you guys the entire plan of BD armed forces, you will get immediate heart attack :P
Before 16 December flypast practice of Mig 29 of BAF, i was watching from Mohakhali, the aircraft was so near. that time i feel very proud i think every BD people feel as like same as mine. we know this govt. came into power keep in mind a big plan. they will be in power long time. first step is they are build or forming the bases & military new teams then 2nd step buy training fleet,third step lethal procurement. like Ming class submarine. BAF has very short listed air crafts where most are 3rd gen.air bases are increasing so very easy to calculate BAF are going to have 160 birds very soon.govt. are taking time becoz they have lots of work. guys time is coming for cheering. Long Live BD .:cheers::victory::victory::yahoo::yahoo:

Another bdmilitary.com hoax without any credible confirmation.

@The Eagle @WebMaster are you going to take action against these bdmilitary.com propaganda paddlers?

Stop being a whiner all the time!

The opening post makes clear that this is reported by BDmilitary.com and not 100% certain.
Report does seem to have some credibility as we have pictures of new K-8W as part of the reported package of
16 J-10C and 23 K-8Ws. Price of 1 billion US dollars for the two planes also makes sense

No-one is saying that this is 100% but the indications are good that this is for real.

Stop being a whiner all the time!

The opening post makes clear that this is reported by BDmilitary.com and not 100% certain.
Report does seem to have some credibility as we have pictures of new K-8W as part of the reported package of
16 J-10C and 23 K-8Ws. Price of 1 billion US dollars for the two planes also makes sense

No-one is saying that this is 100% but the indications are good that this is for real.
simple, because they have been bashed by ..... lol

This is an incomplete list of BNP's failures on the defence front:

In 1999 the Awami League led goverment planned to purchase 60 MBT from China or Ukraine through credit program but after the election when BNP came to power they failed to secure the deal because they wanted extra commissions but China refused it.

In 2001 they failed to purchase 2 Lupo class guided missile frigates from Italy.

In 2003 they failed to purchase MBT 2000 or Al Khalid, which was offered by Pakistan.

In 2005 when China offered the J-10A they failed to purchase or even lease those and instead they prepared the grounds to purchase F-7BG.

The equipment such as MiG-29SE that AL government purchased from Russia was also under their radar. BAF was supposed to receive another 8 because AL purchased 16 in total but BNP rejected those and Russia was forced to sell our MiG-29SEs to a third country. The Air Force officers were hounded by the BNP gang.

Moreover the Bangladesh Navy procured the most advanced guided missile frigate in its class from South Korea. It was fitted with Thales CIC, Atlas ASW systems and Italian SSMs but BNP described the BNS Bangabandhu as a floating barge. They decommissioned the most modern frigate in the region just to carry out their political vengance against Awami League.

Policitians are always at each other, it will not change but why should they interfere with the Armed Forces and risk our national security? Did you people elect them to jeoperdise our soverignty?

Now BNP is barking again to deploy the Army during elections because for them the Army is just a tool to be used for political purposes then discarded. Once in a while they will throw a bone to the old guard dog to keep it from dieing so that it survives until the next election to be used as a political weapon.
_____
anyway stay on topic

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom