What's new

Bangladesh: 14 congressmen's letter to UN

Bangladesh is the only country that can ruin the CMEC (China-Myanmar Economic Cooperation).

Why do you think Myanmar kicked out the Rohingyas?

BD can train Rohingyas and launch them against Myanmar with NATO's support.
double yawn

Nathuram ji - that would result in Bangladesh giving a base to China.

Simple as that.

US will then have to decide whether to turn Bangladesh into Afghanistan 🤣

Does US want another Afghanistan 🤣🤣🤣

Bangladesh’s hedge against the greedy west is communist China’s thirst for a base in the BoB.

A Chinese base in Bangladesh ?? For what ??

A Chinese base in Bangladesh ?? For what ??

BD is part of the China's String of Pearls strategy to balkanize India.

1690918846589.png

Bangladesh is the only country that can ruin the CMEC (China-Myanmar Economic Cooperation).

Why do you think Myanmar kicked out the Rohingyas?

BD can train Rohingyas and launch them against Myanmar with NATO's support.

This is truly from the Pakistani military playbook hahaha

Train helpless people in the ways of jihad and use them against your enemies.

Wait ten years and watch it blow up in your own face hahaha

Backfired when:

1. Biharis were unleashed against Hindus in 1971. 100s of thousands of Hindu women were raped and equal number massacred. Got India involved in the war. Rest is history.

2. Back fired when Afghans were radicalised and used against soviet Russia

3. Spectacularly backfired in Kashmir. Modi is turning Kashmir into a Hindu majority state by resettling millions of poor Hindus there hahaha ALL KASHMIRI MUSLIMS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY TAGGED AS JIHADISTS. And your beloved NATO agrees hahaha

Thank god Hasina executed all our lead jihadists hahaha

@saif , না ভাই তা হবে না! এই পেজের ভিডিও টা দেখে আসেন। আমি জাস্ট টেক্সট কপি পেস্ট করলাম!

(আর উইথ ডিউ রেস্পেক্ট, এ ধরনের নেতিবাচক অনুমান , @IndianLite এর মত হতভাগা ছাত্রলীগের কর্মী, মানে ভারতের দালাল দের উজ্জীবিত করবে! দেখেন আপনার পোষ্ট পড়ে ভারতীয় দালাল ছাগুটা খুশি হইছে, যেটা ওর দেয়ার কথা না! প্লিজ পজিটিভ থাকেন ভাই!)

Here is USA pressure on BAL!

“গত সপ্তাহান্তে বাংলাদেশের রাজনৈতিক বিক্ষোভকে ঘিরে ভয়-ভীতি প্রদর্শন ও রাজনৈতিক সহিংসতার ঘটনায় আমরা উদ্বিগ্ন। আমরা বাংলাদেশ সরকারকে সহিংসতার ঘটনাগুলোর পুঙ্খানুপুঙ্খ, স্বচ্ছ ও নিরপেক্ষ তদন্ত এবং সহিংস অপরাধীদেরকে বিচারের আওতায় আনার আহ্বান জানাই। আমরা বাংলাদেশের জনগণের জন্য শান্তিপূর্ণভাবে সমাবেশ করার এবং নিজেদের উদ্বেগ প্রকাশের জন্য নিরাপদ পরিবেশ তৈরির তাগিদ দেয়াসহ সকল দলকে মৌলিক স্বাধীনতা ও আইনের শাসনের প্রতি সম্মান বজায় রেখে সহিংসতা, হয়রানি ও ভয়-ভীতি প্রদর্শন থেকে বিরত থাকার আহ্বান জানাই।

পরিশেষে আমি বলব যে, অবাধ ও সুষ্ঠু নির্বাচন ভোটার, রাজনৈতিক দল ও তাদের যুব শাখা এবং পুলিশ, সবার অঙ্গীকারের ওপর নির্ভর করে এবং সেটা রাজনৈতিক সহিংসতার পরিবেশে অনুষ্ঠিত পারে না।”

– ম্যাথিউ মিলার, পররাষ্ট্র দপ্তরের মুখপাত্র

Courtesy - Official Facebook page of USA embassy Dhaka!

You don't need to be overjoyed BCL sanghi mullah! Brother @saif was disappointed, I believe he didn't mean it!
I have deleted my post. :-)

Second there is nothing China friendly about Bangladesh.
Care to elaborate a bit?

Last edited:
That is what I call a bottleneck

The project has been cancelled

If only wishes were horses....

The canal WILL BE BUILT.

The Chinese have the Thais in their pocket, it is their de-facto client state now. I am sure there is ongoing negotiation and the Chinese will loan the Thais money to get this done. Indian wishes will not make a difference.

Why (you may ask) - that it will be built and how am I so certain?

For starters, it,
  1. Reduces the bottleneck around Singapore that the US wants to strategically enforce by blocking Chinese shipping (oil). I am guessing this will reduce shipping time to Chinese, Vietnamese and Thai ports through this canal by at least two/three days by avoiding Malacca strait and S'pore. This is reason enough.
  2. PLAN wants this to happen so they can patrol Bay of Bengal with their subs - much easier entry.
  3. It reduces the time to both Penang and Colombo (Both Malays and SL will be interested in all the East Asian traffic coming through this canal. They will want their ports in the new shipping lane.
  4. Bangladesh will be interested as this will help us go directly to Chinese, Korean and Japanese East Asian ports with containers, bypassing trans-shipping of containers in Port Klang, Tanjung Pelepas, and Singapore and the additional demurrage it entails.
Logically Indians will benefit with this too (for their East coast ports. especially Iron ore export from Odisha to S. Korea) but Indians always act against their own interest in some convoluted fashion. Go figure.

Sorry for the off topic post. read more here,

Last edited:

The canal WILL BE BUILT.

The Chinese have the Thais in their pocket, it is their de-facto client state now. I am sure there is ongoing negotiation and the Chinese will loan the Thais money to get this done. Indian wishes will not make a difference.

Why (you may ask) - that it will be built and how am I so certain?

For starters, it,
  1. Reduces the bottleneck around Singapore that the US wants to strategically enforce by blocking Chinese shipping (oil). I am guessing this will reduce shipping time to Chinese, Vietnamese and Thai ports through this canal by at least two/three days by avoiding Malacca strait and S'pore. This is reason enough.
  2. PLAN wants this to happen so they can patrol Bay of Bengal with their subs - much easier entry.
  3. It reduces the time to both Penang and Colombo (Both Malays and SL will be interested in all the East Asian traffic coming through this canal. They will want their ports in the new shipping lane.
  4. Bangladesh will be interested as this will help us go directly to Chinese, Korean and Japanese East Asian ports with containers, bypassing trans-shipping of containers in Port Klang, Tanjung Pelepas, and Singapore and the additional demurrage it entails.
Logically Indians will benefit with this too (for their East coast ports. especially Iron ore export from Odisha to S. Korea) but Indians always act against their own interest in some convoluted fashion. Go figure.

Sorry for the off topic post. read more here,

It will be a massive game changer - completely snookering the US. And make Thailand extremely powerful.

But I think the US has scared off the Thai military rulers for now.

Definitely off the table at the moment.

The canal WILL BE BUILT.

What is old on PDF ? A bunch of losers who do not make any money telling others how to spend their money ? I always knew that. This is another in a long list of suggestions.

What is amazing is the lack of basic logic & comprehension. If Malacca Strait is a bottleneck so is your canal across Thailand. Which do you think is a bigger bottleneck ?

I have deleted my post. :-)

Care to elaborate a bit?

Your exports are to the West. You are surrounded by India on 3 sides.

If India and West are in bed together there is little room for Bangladesh. You can always pretend that China is out to help you against India/West. It will just be a pretense.

What is old on PDF ? A bunch of losers who do not make any money telling others how to spend their money ? I always knew that. This is another in a long list of suggestions.

What is amazing is the lack of basic logic & comprehension. If Malacca Strait is a bottleneck so is your canal across Thailand. Which do you think is a bigger bottleneck ?

Your exports are to the West. You are surrounded by India on 3 sides.

If India and West are in bed together there is little room for Bangladesh. You can always pretend that China is out to help you against India/West. It will just be a pretense.

Nathuram, India in collusion with the west can definitely turn Bangladesh into Afghanistan in months.

But that will make Bangladesh give a naval base to China.

Both of the above is India’s nightmare.

Hence even Hinduvta turd is doing deals with Hasina.

Remember, when US colluded with Pakistan in 1971 - Bangladesh invited the Soviets. Which led to USA running away from the BoB.

Nathuram, India in collusion with the west can definitely turn Bangladesh into Afghanistan in months.

But that will make Bangladesh give a naval base to China.

Both of the above is India’s nightmare.

Hence even Hinduvta turd is doing deals with Hasina.

Remember, when US colluded with Pakistan in 1971 - Bangladesh invited the Soviets. Which led to USA running away from the BoB.

What will a Chinese base in Bangladesh achieve other than wetting your underwear ?

Even an isolated regime like Myanmar does not allow the Chinese on their soil

Back
Top Bottom