What's new

Bangladesh: 14 congressmen's letter to UN

Yes!

I can see the Chinese saying, “no guvnor” to a naval base in Chittagong 🤣🤣🤣

Must be why they paid 4 billion to acquire one in Sri Lanka 🤣🤣🤣

It is $1 billion to acquire the Sri Lankan port (a shipping port not a naval base)

For the mentally challenged Bangladesh != Sri Lanka

For the mentally challenged Bangladesh != Sri Lanka

By Jove! Nathuram has finally got it!!!

Bangladesh has a bigger economy and is a lender of last resort to the Tamils 🤣🤣🤣

Chittagong being at the epicentre of South Asia - is a much bigger prize than any port in Sri Lanka.

Chittagong being at the epicentre of South Asia - is a much bigger prize than any port in Sri Lanka.

Here we go again ... this strategic location nonsense
Next time try to convince someone you are more important than thugs in Myanmar

If Bangladesh aligns with China against India they will help India
Bangladesh will align with China to save her from India. So, USA won't help India to destroy Bangladesh. It will either go against India or stay neutral.
"if China and Bangladesh are in bed together your chicken neck will be gone forever.:china:"
Trust me, the USA won't do anything to help India in this regard.

His name is nahtanbob or nathuram?
Actually nobody knows his real name for right reason!

As here most people use pseudonym!

That's why once I started calling him Nathuramji! ( Nowadays don't find the old charm though)

Happy to see that @BananaRepublicUK (@IndianLite )is also doing so !

Now slightly off topic : I hope once he will realize that how harmful his empress is for Bangladesh,then he will take people's side instead of fascist!

I entirely don't blame him though for taking the side of empress!

I was also supporter of Helen of Bangladesh! My support started declining after massively rigger election in 2018!

Still I wanted empress stay till 2024 election! And take a safe and honorary exit, but it seems that she actually so power greedy that she won't choose the path, rather she want to be in power forever, so finally left her side!

Also when suddenly fuel price became too high when fuel price was deceasing in international market!

In Bangladesh diesel price jumped from 80 tk litre to 114 tk , only 1 year before the price was 64 tk !

Diesel price hike naturally increase food production cost , transport cost and screwed common people!

So it was very clear to me that she wants money only, even if common people are sterving!

Unfortunately many of us was blind because of electricity! Later load shedding started again!

Also later I knew that most of electricity production are through quick rental! It's also a blow!

However here is a video!

Dr Asif Najrul is claiming that there are even more people than Ershad era!

If it's the fact , then maybe it's a good news!

Last edited:
Actually nobody knows his real name for right reason!

As here most people use pseudonym!

That's why once I started calling him Nathuramji! ( Nowadays don't find the old charm though)

Happy to see that @BananaRepublicUK (@IndianLite )is also doing so !

Now slightly off topic : I hope once he will realize that how harmful his empress is for Bangladesh,then he will take people's side instead of fascist!

I entirely don't blame him though for taking the side of empress!

I was also supporter of Helen of Bangladesh! My support started declining after massively rigger election in 2018!

Still I was a fan of empress! I finally completely, when suddenly fuel price became too high when fuel price was deceasing in international market!

In Bangladesh diesel price jumped from 80 tk litre to 114 tk , only 1 year before the price was 64 tk !

Diesel price hike naturally increase food production cost , transport cost and screwed common people!

Unfortunately many of us was blind because of electricity! Later load shedding started again!

Also later I knew that most of electricity production are through quick rental! It's also a blow!

However here is a video!

Dr Asif Najrul is claiming that there are even more people than Ershad era!

If it's the fact , then maybe it's a good news!

Which ideology you support? Bangladeshi nationalism or Bengali nationalism?

Which ideology you support? Bangladeshi nationalism or Bengali nationalism?
Bangladeshi nationalism any day! As there are Bengalis in India , and there are non Bengalis in Bangladesh! Although they are very few in number , still they are our compatriots.

So bengali nationalism is degrade to our minority compatriots!

Bangladeshi nationalism any day! As there are Bengalis in India , and there are non Bengalis in Bangladesh! Although they are very few in number , still they are our compatriots.

So bengali nationalism is degrade to our minority compatriots!
Bangladeshi nationalism is the way to go:-)

Bangladesh will align with China to save her from India. So, USA won't help India to destroy Bangladesh. It will either go against India or stay neutral.

Trust me, the USA won't do anything to help India in this regard.

You can always find out the hard way like Russia in Ukraine

American lawmakers want to send UN troops to conduct free, fair, and participatory election in Bangladesh. Is this the beginning of the end of Sheikh Hasina?
Bangladesh should respond to send it's troops for free and fair elections in America .

This is an insult.

These people in the US are out of their minds - this is not South Sudan.

I blame Hasina for bringing the situation to this state of affairs. :disagree:
Who cares for 14 law makers ? Wring letters ? Most of them might not know name of Dhaka .

You can always find out the hard way like Russia in Ukraine
Dear Indian Nathuramji, please don't wet your bed when you are wet dreaming! India isn't Russia and can't invade Bangladesh once your lap dog forced to step down!

Bangladesh should respond to send it's troops for free and fair elections in America .
Are you another item from BCL ( in disguise of an Indian) like @IndianLite aka @BananaRepublicUK?

Just curious, because other than BCL/BAL idiots no one will write such nonsense!

Last edited:
I know being slapped like a bitch ain't fun. you already knew that :D
As I said, you are such a dreamer. Your army can do nothing to Bangladesh. Our army has the capacity to repel any Indian aggression on Bangladesh. India is neither Russia, nor Bangladesh is Ukraine. Sorry to shove your Russia-Ukraine dream up your stinky a*ss:bunny:

Back
Top Bottom