What's new

Bangladesh: 14 congressmen's letter to UN

As I said, you are such a dreamer. Your army can do nothing to Bangladesh. Our army has the capacity to repel any Indian aggression on Bangladesh. India is neither Russia, nor Bangladesh is Ukraine. Sorry to shove your Russia-Ukraine dream up your stinky a*ss:bunny:

only a fool would invade Bangladesh. you were the one dreaming of Chinese base on your soil, as they say sweet dreams :yahoo:

As I said, you are such a dreamer. Your army can do nothing to Bangladesh. Our army has the capacity to repel any Indian aggression on Bangladesh. India is neither Russia, nor Bangladesh is Ukraine. Sorry to shove your Russia-Ukraine dream up your stinky a*ss:bunny:
We know your army is better than lumber one army of your brothers who once ruled you .

We know your army is better than lumber one army of your brothers who once ruled you .

Pakistan Army is the best-equipped and best-trained Army in South Asia (and one of the best in Asia altogether).

Whether their army leaders enjoy public support or not is a separate matter.

You clearly have no idea....

Pakistan Army is the best-equipped and best-trained Army in South Asia (and one of the best in Asia altogether).

Whether their army leaders enjoy public support or not is a separate matter.

You clearly have no idea....

@saif @Bilal9
Hope both of you enjoyed the rule of best army

Pakistan and Bangladesh were the same country before 71. So, Bangladesh ruled by the Pakistani army is a figment of your imagination.
I read through the comments of @Bilal9. He has little knowledge of even the recent history.

He thinks a person must be born at a time when s page of history is unfurled. Quite a bad education.

I read through the comments of @Bilal9. He has little knowledge of even the recent history.

He thinks a person must be born at a time when s page of history is unfurled. Quite a bad education.
I don't know about his history knowledge but I am sure he knows India to the backbone. I see him putting up a strong fight against the Indians all the time. :-) You also don't support India's high-handedness which is evident in your so many posts.

Back
Top Bottom