What's new

Bangladesh: 14 congressmen's letter to UN

Yes! I should get an understanding from deluded BNP shills like you!

Due to the Islamist terrorism perpetrated by BNP - it has no supporters in Asia or EU.

Only Uncle Sam, god father of Bin Laden, there to propel BNP to power!!!

BNP idiots even pissed off the Chinese by toying with Taiwan 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Their Islamist allies even bombed the Japs!!!

Yes!

I should listen to these idiots!!!

Yes you are the geopolitical expert, everyone else is dumb and BNP shill.

You are absolutely not a leaguer aka Indian bootlicker.

PS: come back with your original ID - Sylhetidesi American or whatever the crap it was. Forum rule does not allow duplicate IDs.

Due to the Islamist terrorism perpetrated by BNP - it has no supporters in Asia or EU.
There is a poem of Kazi Nazrul Islam! Read it!
"
বিশ্ব যখন এগিয়ে চলেছে
আমরা তখনো বসে,
বিবি তালাকের ফতোয়া খুঁজেছি
ফিকাহ ও হাদীস চষে।"

You BAL fanatics are like that! When west completely moved on from war on terror project, you and your empress, Helen of Bangladesh Hasina are still try finding the so called Islamic terrorism! LMFAO, man stop dreaming , wake up ,the Western world has already moved on from war on terror, so your gibberish has no value!

There is still time ,wake up!

PS: come back with your original ID - Sylhetidesi American or whatever the crap it was. Forum rule does not allow duplicate IDs.
@leonblack08 bhai, @BananaRepublicUK ei @IndianLite er recent ID chilo ( banned) zetar sathe ei ID er posting er striking similarities ; at least ami ei 2 ta matro observe korar suzog paichi!

Lobbying harder means BNP needs more money. Khaleda Zia does not have a cash cow like Adani who provides millions of dollars to Modi and BJP.

She can lobby on credit i.e promise things that she would do once she is in power.

Why only 14 Congressman?

BNP should lobby harder.
As far I know lobby really can't change their mind! Dr Reza kibria said so!

It's their ( USA) international interest as super power , so they will do anything to meet their demand!

BNP, BAL isn't very relevant here! What do you think USA will stop it it needs to set a footstep in the bay of Bengal?

Even if both BNP BAL disagree , sti they will find another way!

As you remember how Gaddafi was ousted! He wasn't like Saddam who annexed Kuwait and gave USA a reason to attack, or not like Taliban!

Still he was ousted! I didn't support the invasion against Gaddafi, neither other Muslims supported!

But did it stop USA UK attacking Gaddafi? No right?

Everywhere case will be same. Use democracy and human right issue , and if everything is fine , then just create an issue and invade , if it serve their interest!

However why Bangladeshi people are still warmly welcoming USA action in Bangladesh?

Because it will benefit us! Both American and Bangladeshi people's interest will be served!

Hence I call this action of USA in Bangladesh legitimate!

Last edited:
America is not putting pressure on Awami League for a caretaker govt. and participatory election. They just want a free and fair election under Sheikh Hasina. They don't care if BNP participates in the election or not. I am 100% sure the election will be rigged under Sheikh Hasina.
Bingo!

I think BNP will be allowed about 90+ seats.

It will be similar to the parliamentary election under Major Zia. Where BNP did enough rigging to win a healthy majority but it wasn’t gratuitous.

BAL’s last rigging was gratuitous and brazen! It was done to enable reverting the constitution to the founding principles.

With constitutional changes all banked - BAL no longer needs 2/3 majority.

America is not putting pressure on Awami League for a caretaker govt. and participatory election. They just want a free and fair election under Sheikh Hasina. They don't care if BNP participates in the election or not. I am 100% sure the election will be rigged under Sheikh Hasina.
@saif , না ভাই তা হবে না! এই পেজের ভিডিও টা দেখে আসেন। আমি জাস্ট টেক্সট কপি পেস্ট করলাম!

(আর উইথ ডিউ রেস্পেক্ট, এ ধরনের নেতিবাচক অনুমান , @IndianLite এর মত হতভাগা ছাত্রলীগের কর্মী, মানে ভারতের দালাল দের উজ্জীবিত করবে! দেখেন আপনার পোষ্ট পড়ে ভারতীয় দালাল ছাগুটা খুশি হইছে, যেটা ওর হবার কথা না! প্লিজ পজিটিভ থাকেন ভাই!)

Here is USA pressure on BAL!

“গত সপ্তাহান্তে বাংলাদেশের রাজনৈতিক বিক্ষোভকে ঘিরে ভয়-ভীতি প্রদর্শন ও রাজনৈতিক সহিংসতার ঘটনায় আমরা উদ্বিগ্ন। আমরা বাংলাদেশ সরকারকে সহিংসতার ঘটনাগুলোর পুঙ্খানুপুঙ্খ, স্বচ্ছ ও নিরপেক্ষ তদন্ত এবং সহিংস অপরাধীদেরকে বিচারের আওতায় আনার আহ্বান জানাই। আমরা বাংলাদেশের জনগণের জন্য শান্তিপূর্ণভাবে সমাবেশ করার এবং নিজেদের উদ্বেগ প্রকাশের জন্য নিরাপদ পরিবেশ তৈরির তাগিদ দেয়াসহ সকল দলকে মৌলিক স্বাধীনতা ও আইনের শাসনের প্রতি সম্মান বজায় রেখে সহিংসতা, হয়রানি ও ভয়-ভীতি প্রদর্শন থেকে বিরত থাকার আহ্বান জানাই।

পরিশেষে আমি বলব যে, অবাধ ও সুষ্ঠু নির্বাচন ভোটার, রাজনৈতিক দল ও তাদের যুব শাখা এবং পুলিশ, সবার অঙ্গীকারের ওপর নির্ভর করে এবং সেটা রাজনৈতিক সহিংসতার পরিবেশে অনুষ্ঠিত পারে না।”

– ম্যাথিউ মিলার, পররাষ্ট্র দপ্তরের মুখপাত্র

Courtesy - Official Facebook page of USA embassy Dhaka!

Bingo!

I think BNP will be allowed about 90+ seats.

It will be similar to the parliamentary election under Major Zia. Where BNP did enough rigging to win a healthy majority but it wasn’t gratuitous.

BAL’s last rigging was gratuitous and brazen! It was done to enable reverting the constitution to the founding principles.

With constitutional changes all banked - BAL no longer needs 2/3 majority.
You don't need to be overjoyed BCL sanghi mullah! Brother @saif was disappointed, I believe he didn't mean it!

Last edited:
@IndianLite , dear @BananaRepublicUK ,what if Pinaki's assumption will come true? ;)

আমি বেশ কিছুদিন আগে বলেছিলাম ত্রয়োদশ সংশোধনীর রায় অবৈধ ঘোষণা করা হতে পারে। এটা আমার একটা শক্ত অনুমান। কারণ সেটাই চলমান সংকটের একটা গ্রহনযোগ্য সমাধান দিতে পারে। দেখেন ইউরোপীয় ইউনিয়ন দেখা করে এটর্নি জেনারেলের সাথে বৈঠক। গতকাল সিইসির সাথে প্রধান বিচারপতির বৈঠক যেন বা সেই ইঙ্গিতই দিচ্ছে।

Courtesy- Pinaki Bhattachariya

Last edited:
As far I know lobby really can't change their mind! Dr Reza kibria said so!

It's their ( USA) international interest as super power , so they will do anything to meet their demand!

BNP, BAL isn't very relevant here! What do you think USA will stop it it needs to set a footstep in the bay of Bengal?

Even if both BNP BAL disagree , sti they will find another way!

As you remember how Gaddafi was ousted! He wasn't like Saddam who annexed Kuwait and gave USA a reason to attack, or not like Taliban!

Still he was ousted! I didn't support the invasion against Gaddafi, neither other Muslims supported!

But did it stop USA UK attacking Gaddafi? No right?

Everywhere case will be same. Use democracy and human right issue , and if everything is fine , then just create an issue and invade , if it serve their interest!

However why Bangladeshi people are still warmly welcoming USA action in Bangladesh?

Because it will benefit us! Both American and Bangladeshi people's interest will be served!

Hence I call this action of USA in Bangladesh legitimate!

US should not recognize BAL & Hasina government.

I think the current US administration is following Delhi's diktat that Hasina cannot be trusted anymore.

Although I initially believed the US Dept. of state proclamation that it does not "see" Bangladesh with Delhi's "vision".

However it is becoming increasingly clear that Delhi wants a regime change to put in place a more Delhi-compliant govt.

And is indirectly working with US as proxy to affect that change.

I could be far off the mark, but that is my most recent take. It is a fluid situation, which is not only rather hard to track, but also difficult to predict the end result. Sorry if I confused other posters with my previous analysis.

If you may recall - Indians don't at all like the fact that all these China-financed projects are materializing in Bangladesh and it is making Bangladesh a formidable China-friendly adversary in its own back yard, economic adversary for now - but also maybe military adversary and "challenger" in the near future.

It cannot deal with China friendly Pakistan - and it does not want another challenger in its Eastern flank.

First there is nothing strategic about Bangladesh to the West
Second there is nothing China friendly about Bangladesh.

If first and second were true US, Japan and EU can clamp on Bangladesh textile exports sending them back to 4th world status.

If first and second were true US, Japan and EU can clamp on Bangladesh textile exports sending them back to 4th world status.

Nathuram ji - that would result in Bangladesh giving a base to China.

Simple as that.

US will then have to decide whether to turn Bangladesh into Afghanistan 🤣

Does US want another Afghanistan 🤣🤣🤣

Bangladesh’s hedge against the greedy west is communist China’s thirst for a base in the BoB.

Bangladesh is the only country that can ruin the CMEC (China-Myanmar Economic Cooperation).

Why do you think Myanmar kicked out the Rohingyas?

BD can train Rohingyas and launch them against Myanmar with NATO's support.

Back
Top Bottom