What's new

Bangla offers special zones to Indian companies

as i know textile is the biggest industry of bangladesh and if it is getting beaten then bangla are simply not good at business.

as i know textile is the biggest industry of bangladesh and if it is getting beaten then bangla are simply not good at business.

RMG sector is doing fine even in light of the global recession.

Giving Indian companies tax exemptions would kill the local businesses, this is also an example of AL's Indian dalali.

It is an export processing zone.Their products won't compete with local industry.

It is an export processing zone.Their products won't compete with local industry.

Indian Dalal Shekh Hasina removed the tax on Indian cotton, now Bangladeshi garments industry import from the Indian market thus our Spinning Industry is down the shitter. I am feeling it first hand since my family owns one of the biggest textile companies in Bangladesh.

Indian Dalal Shekh Hasina removed the tax on Indian cotton, now Bangladeshi garments industry import from the Indian market thus our Spinning Industry is down the shitter. I am feeling it first hand since my family owns one of the biggest textile companies in Bangladesh.

I think Jute is main agriculture product of Bangladesh and you guys lack sufficient cotton and you guys import cotton because you guys need more cotton to prosper your textile industries every country do it when there is scarcity of some goods.

BD fanboys can blame India even if a crow is found dead near a house in Bangladesh.

we dont lacl cotton, we all import it from central asia, egypt, australia and egypt. you dont know what you are talking about.
I don`t know but importing cotton from that far sound very costly when same can be found next door

we dont lacl cotton, we all import it from central asia, egypt, australia and egypt. you dont know what you are talking about.

so how come imported cotton from India destroying your business, if your government is providing duty free cotton, they are doing it to make it cheaper in market. When we had Onion price rise in India, government reduced duty on it considerably to import onion from Pakistan and onion prices slashes in Two weeks. Same way our government reduced duty on imported laptops and mobile phones, so that it would be cheaply available to people.

So, why are you making issues about it calling AL for Indian agent for this meagre issues.

Becase cheap Indian cotton destroys our spinning sector.

Majority of your cotton import comes from India. Cause its cheaper.

1eoplk.jpg

16lemf6.jpg

I only know people don't use fancy cars for Public Transport.

You are getting Transit route to Nepal and Bhutan.(see Below) Plus you guys are going to earn lots of transit fee for allowing us to use it plus increased importance of Chittagong port generating more employment in your country. But we don't trust you 100%, that's why we got alternate transit route from Myanmar through Sittwe Port and Myanmanrese are happy with price rise of lands due to increased importance of Sittwe city.

New rail transit route thru India gets govt nod | Priyo News
Bangladesh plans waterway transit for Bhutan
Transit thru' 2-3 routes for now

And Chinese goods are famous for being cheap otherwise they have the worst quality in the world. Many in India died of blasts in Cheap Chinese phones, EU countries prefer Indian steel over Chinese steel and China imported lots of steel from India during Beijing olympics, their toys are Toxic and have ever used "Made in China" battery, in Indians toys selling shopkeepers give it free with toys because nobody buy it.

It was only a protocol signed in regards of getting transit route to Nepal and Bhutan, the route is yet to be used whereas India has already started to use the transit routes through Bangladesh and reports even say that nothing is being collected as transit fee or any other charges!! BTW the transit through Myanmar will cost both excessive money and time, your govt. knows that very well!! :lol: Besides, transit was not the main issue for India, the only thing that was a concern for India was the ULFA and other separatist organizations for which they were seeking the support of Bangladesh, and ask your govt. what kinda support they got!!

Dude, if Chinese have the worst quality in the world why they are so ahead than the rest of the world including your world best products of India??

The textile industry had a growth of 42%(highest in world last year), besides, the ship building sector is also increasing at a rapid growth!!

so how come imported cotton from India destroying your business, if your government is providing duty free cotton, they are doing it to make it cheaper in market. When we had Onion price rise in India, government reduced duty on it considerably to import onion from Pakistan and onion prices slashes in Two weeks. Same way our government reduced duty on imported laptops and mobile phones, so that it would be cheaply available to people.

So, why are you making issues about it calling AL for Indian agent for this meagre issues.

Most of our cotton come from India, China, and Pakistan. And has been that way ever since the beginning.

Man..... these Bangladeshi members here are m*nt*lly s*ck. They find Indian conspiracy to a level that, even if we declare to give them cash in gift, they will say that Raw is planting a conspiracy in Bangladesh.

What ever we do, they see it from a very negative angle. either they are brainwashed or they are really jealous of us.

Even Pakistanis (from whom we have parted this land now called Bangladesh) don't hate as much as these ppl hate us.

Back
Top Bottom