What's new

Bangla migrants in India estimated at 6 crore

Thanks for positive response. Anyway, India too is present in BD and I think we can definitely do better than those copy cat communists.

I don't think we can ever get priority over China in our neighborhood just like we get better treatment in Vietnam and Japan etc.. Because countries never trust their neighbors. :(

For starters you can tell your govt. to stop killing live people at the border and conduct equitable sharing of river water. That will probably resolve 90% of the issues. Of course its up to Mr. Modi if that political will exists.....

6 crore Bangladeshi crossed into India? what is your ineffective BSF doing?

Btw, our mission of Injecting tons of Bangladeshi to Assam is getting successful. Will be fruitful in one day. Lets pump more, outnumber them.

I am not sure about the numbers ,but there is people of Bangladeshis coming to India in large numbers ,to see all one has to take any train from Bengal ,Assam going to south they are filled with bangalis .

few days back I went to take a tatkal ticket and ,3 guys working in construction as laboures came to me to fill the form,guess what they where using as proof , pancard

Save yourself guy. We are gonna outnumber you. :P . Or find other country to settle hehe.

yes that true about
Actually there are illegal Bangladeshis in India. Exactly 6 crore 50/50 in west bengal and significant portion in Assam and Tripura. Most of them are Hindus. During 25 years of tyrannic rule of Pakistan they started to take shelter in India, plus most of the genocide and rape victims were Hindus too, they are living in India now illegally. Really sad. Some angry victim fellow may often pop out in PDF in search of his daddy.
Thats true about the banladeshi Hindus

yes that true about

Thats true about the banladeshi Hindus

Bangladeshi Hindus, mean Bengali hindus. I dont understand why they should leave to be poradhin. Atleast they were Shadhin Bangali here. Bad choice indeed. All they will face is all money will be lost to the greedy indian relatives. My prayers are with them.

Within 2 years illegal Bangladeshis multiplied from 6 crore to 10-15 crore.:cheers:

Seems like Mughalistan is very near.:cheers:

Thanks for posting. You have little idea how badly I am going to use your wishy washy position on this matter to sewer your chotolok quack position even more than it has been already. It is good that the low IQ sheeple posse are thumbing it up too....after harping on the exact other position for pages and pages on this forum.

Really your lot are too low IQ to be doing the Chanakya feelz to the extent you do (when you get the time if you are lucky to not be born in the 99% forces servitude in paddy fields or RMG sweatshops and toxic tanneries in first place).

Everyone finds you quite humorous overall as result, but push comes to shove (literally) the reality is enforced on you way too easily as well....and another generation or 2 of crybaby tears perpetuates the complex till the next reality check.....and so it goes on.

You have no spine as a people, and you address this by pretending its there. Self-delusion is the most important ingredient to doom....but again its catch 22 since you actually have to have some threshold intelligence as a population to realise that.

Thanks for posting. You have little idea how badly I am going to use your wishy washy position on this matter to sewer your chotolok quack position even more than it has been already. It is good that the low IQ sheeple posse are thumbing it up too....after harping on the exact other position for pages and pages on this forum.

Really your lot are too low IQ to be doing the Chanakya feelz to the extent you do (when you get the time if you are lucky to not be born in the 99% forces servitude in paddy fields or RMG sweatshops and toxic tanneries in first place).

Everyone finds you quite humorous overall as result, but push comes to shove (literally) the reality is enforced on you way too easily as well....and another generation or 2 of crybaby tears perpetuates the complex till the next reality check.....and so it goes on.

You have no spine as a people, and you address this by pretending its there. Self-delusion is the most important ingredient to doom....but again its catch 22 since you actually have to have some threshold intelligence as a population to realise that.

Are you being paid or mentally unstable?

PDF is just a past-time.

Within 2 years illegal Bangladeshis multiplied from 6 crore to 10-15 crore.:cheers:

Seems like Mughalistan is very near.:cheers:
I want to correct you . Actually the world is full of illegal Bangladeshi. So illegal Bangladeshi folks are actually 7.2 billions; just they speak in other languages and not in Bengali.
Let the sanghi clowns send all peoples from the world to 57000 SQ miles Bangladesh, and let them rule rest of the world with ghosts, snakes and lizards ( since all folks are already sent back to their homeland Bangladesh) .

These Hanuman bhakt are only one step behind at claiming 'most Bhartis are in fact illegal Bangladeshi.':lol::lol::lol:

Why 6 crore only, why not 16. :crazy::crazy:

Why only 6 crore? Why not 16 crores?

Entire population of Bangladesh is of Indian descent. So yea, why not 16 crores?

I wanna know about it too. I feel that the author missed a digit by mistake.

Total indian nation is the result of illegal BangladeshI sperm now u know who is ur dad? So never try to Fu** with us & Stop ur tiny d**k measuring with us.

I am surprised to see Indians are so bad at math and counting. Instead of 6 Crore there must be 60 Crore Bangladeshis living in India, no doubt. Otherwise, why so many people in that underdeveloped India?
We got lots of them over in Delhi. They speak funny Hindi kia bolega kia karega hamay nehi pota lmaaaaaaaaao.

Bangla migrants in India estimated at 6 crore
Kalyan Barooah
NEW DELHI, May 8 – The size of illegal Bangladeshi migrants in India is estimated at 6 crore and the biggest problem the country is facing is on the economy and security front is due to continuous migration from Bangladesh.

A book, Bangladesi Migrants – A Threat to India, on the problem of illegal migration from Bangladesh, authored by former Addl Director General of BSF PK Mishra, highlighted this problem.

This is the first time that a number has been put on the size of the illegal migrants, that too by an official, who was responsible for guarding the country’s border.

The last time the government had given out an estimate was in the report on internal security released during the NDA regime. The figure then was put at 120 million.

The rising population, non-availability of land, unemployment, floods and cyclones, push Bangladeshi migrants to India for a better economic opportunity and good education, analysed the former top official of the BSF in his book released by former DG of BSF Prakash Singh last evening at the Vivekananda International Foundation.

The presence of about six crore migrants have posed maximum threat to India’s security and the country has failed to deal with the problem. And those involved had political interests.

The size of the illegal migrants will open the eyes of political leaders to understand the gravity of demographic changes noticed in Indian border States, the book claimed.

The author remained deployed with the troops in the border of Indo-Bangladesh from 1971 till 1990. As DIG BSF Nagaland and Manipur and then as IG Border Security Force, Shillong, he was responsible for the security of the Indo-Bangladesh border in Assam, Mizoram, Nagaland and Manipur. He supervised the border fencing and floodlighting in the border of Assam, Mizoram, Meghalaya and some char islands in River Brahmaputra.
Chinta koren na bhai. Amrai jitbo. Poschim Banglao hobe Bangladesh. Ekhankar Hindura ekebarei darpok, jhamela holei palay. Army na roile amra ek hoe jetam.

Chinta koren na bhai. Amrai jitbo. Poschim Banglao hobe Bangladesh. Ekhankar Hindura ekebarei darpok, jhamela holei palay. Army na roile amra ek hoe jetam.
This is what this guy said
চিন্তা করেন না ভাই. আমরাই জিতবো. পশ্চিম বাংলায় হবে বাংলাদেশ. এখানকার হিন্দুরা একেবারেই দার্পক, ঝামেলা হলেই পালায়. আর্মি না রইলে আমরা এক হয়ে যেতাম.
translation
Do not worry brother We will win.West Bengal will be Bangladesh. The Hindus here are completely darpuk and run away when there is trouble. If there is no army, we would have become one.
Now for non Bengali's, this is not the Bengali written or spoken in West Bengal but in Bangladesh. An example of a Bangladeshi in India.

Back
Top Bottom