What's new

Bangaldesh-Israel relation and WTO rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what were you Bangladeshi? Did Pakistanis kill millions of you because of your past mistake?

Where did you get the millions number from?

I made my comment as I do not understand how hindus, that have been subjected to countless generations of slavery by Muslims and then the British, would support Jews who have occupied Palestinian land? Surely you should feel some kinship with Palestinians due to your history?

This place was never yours. The Arabs occupied it and then the Crusaders took it away from the Arabs and the Romans before them but they were all occupiers. This land will forever remain Jewish, long after you and your kind are buried in the ground. Accept this simple fact and you can visit your holy shrines freely, deny it and you can leave with your last breath cursing a country that doesn't even know you exist.

As for Russia and China, you are blissfully ignorant.

As like we are dying for your recognition. We have little concern of a terrorist country like
israel where half of the world dont recognize you.

News BD

I made my comment as I do not understand how hindus, that have been subjected to countless generations of slavery by Muslims and then the British, would support Jews who have occupied Palestinian land? Surely you should feel some kinship with Palestinians due to your history?

What I don't understand Bangladeshis who have been inconsequential throughout the written history, have been treated as second class citizen in their own land, mostly illiterate and the without any industry some 50 years ago and then were killed en masse by their own ummah brothers - act like they own the world and have the audacity of calling other slaves.

Its none of your concern whether we support Israel or not, if you still want enlightenment read the article I poster couple of pages ago.

Face it, these Hindus will never learn from history.

They make one mistake after another, hence that is why for most of the last thousand years they have been slaves.

I don't understand why educated Bangladeshis love to keep themselves out of the history of subcontinent.Where had you been for the last one thousand years,Moon?

As for Russia and China, you are blissfully ignorant.

They were not at all ignorant, they knows very well what's going on in Chechnya or Xing Xiang. However opposing China, Russia or USA will go against their self interest. After all us money, Russian hardware and Chinese products are too hard to resist. However when other countries look for their own interest they become guilty and islamophobic.

Only terrorists and anti-semitists feel kinship to the Palestinians. The rest of the sympathy you think you see is purely for the oil, nothing else. The Palestinians wouldn't even catch a headline in a newspaper in the corners of Somalia, if not for the oil riches of the Middle East.

You won't find sympathy for a nation filled with terrorists from Indians who felt on their flesh what Israel has been feeling for the last 6 decades by the hands of "righteous" and "innocent freedom loving" Muslims.

They were not at all ignorant, they knows very well what's going on in Chechnya or Xing Xiang. However opposing China, Russia or USA will go against their self interest. After all us money, Russian hardware and Chinese products are too hard to resist. However when other countries look for their own interest they become guilty and islamophobic.
Oh, they ****** and moan to the US for any tiny violation of an extremists rights.

But they suddenly have to scratch their backs and look at the pretty sky when they see Russia and China doing business with their internal Islamic threats.

As like we are dying for your recognition. We have little concern of a terrorist country like
israel where half of the world dont recognize you.

News BD
Yes, we would like to open a diplomatic relationship with one of the poorest and most fanatical Muslim nations in the world. That made perfect sense.

I don't understand why educated Bangladeshis love to keep themselves out of the history of subcontinent.Where had you been for the last one thousand years,Moon?

They are descendant of horse riding turks who came down in this swamp from their ice covered mountains to rule and purify us heathen objects.

At least in their wet dream.

@PteX Why dont you stop showing your arrogance? It just doesn't suit an israeli of all people. You guys got your pathetic state which the west created for you out of pity. You have forgotten your history so fast. Over the last thousand years you were always under the boots of Muslims or Christians periodically. And its the Christians who persecuted jews in every inhumane way over the time. So stop pretending all powerful and mighty by licking boots of those who used to kill you like dogs. God forbid if another Hitler-alike is born I doubt this time even one of you will survive. Afterall, you guys are roughly around 15-16 million today.

Last edited by a moderator:
last time i checked tel aviv was the capital of israel.
idk what facts you talking about since its split in 2 between arabs n jews.

Where you Get this news ..Jerusalem is Israeli's Capital...

your words looks like Mumbai is India's Capital

I dislike Israel, not Jews. I dislike India, not Hindus. Hope that clears it.

Let me explain your Post

You Don"t like Israel because of the Arabs living in Israel
same

You don't like India because of Muslims lives in India

If both of them eliminated you Get National Interest

@PteX Why dont you stop showing your arrogance? It just doesn't suit a israeli of all people. You guys got your pathetic state which the west created for you out of pity. You have forgotten your history so fast. Over the last thousand years you were always under the boots of Muslims or Christians periodically. And its the Christians who persecuted jews in every inhumane way over the time. So stop pretending all powerful and mighty by licking boots of those who used to kill you like dogs. God forbid if another Hitler-alike is born I doubt this time even one of you will survive. Afterall, you guys are roughly around 15-16 million today.

All of them will convert to muslim one day. Then there wont be any problems :cheers:

2006: More Jews converting to Islam - Israel News, Ynetnews

Last edited by a moderator:
Huurrr....

The issue of Israel vs. Palestinians is not simply religious. It is an issue of who owns the land behind religious lines. In Palestinian territories, land ownership can be a matter of life and death.

Does that issue directly effect Bangladesh in anyway?

Hmm.....and here I thought most Bangladeshis are "secular" according to some prominent members here.

As for Bangladesh not trading with Israel, well.....:lol:

What is Funny Here...We show our Helping mind to our Jewish Peoples..Do you Know how many JV are currently ongoing with India and Israel ..Do you Know how much Trade between as..do you Know our Defence ventures

In India Mostly peoples support Israel for their Help to Our Country...Only minimal peoples knows the history and Supports Religiously
How did they become "Your" people?:cheesy:

Fair enough. But that doesn't neccessarily govern you guys have to cheerlead for them anywhere and everywhere possible to prove yourselves to be a loyal lapdog.Kid, they are worse than lapdogs to the US. Become patrons of their masters other than hanging on to their legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom