What's new

Bangaldesh-Israel relation and WTO rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, we will keep killing terrorists and terrorist supporters alike, if they happen to be cheering for said terrorists nearby. Go visit Gaza and you might get what you wish for.

Follow your own advice. Jerusalem was the capital of Israel centuries before Islam was even created.
Though, like usual, you people don't follow simple logic.

Sorry, Israeli army might kill us like the truks. I dont want to die in foreign land. And childs are not terrorist.:disagree:

Then logically Israel should be the oldest country in the world but, It established after WW2. With multi national Jews. LOGIC:toast_sign:

how we are taking money from Jews ? :coffee:

We are taking money from BANK.:rofl:

well, read through her comments in other threads.

I told you i don't wanna have an argument with you on this thread why do you keep talking about me and keep insulting me? I have reported your inflammatory post about me.

Most Muslims hate Israel because of its policy at Palestine.:sleep:

And why do the Palestinians get more attention than the Chinese or Burmese muslims? Why dont muslims hate China, Russia, and other nations with muslims issues the same way?

no need to be politically correct as the indian said earlier that most of israels population foreign
so what right do they have to exist in palestinian land?

You are 1 of my favourite members here as i mentioned on my first day here. I would like to discuss things with you but unfortunately alot of racist indians have been attacking me online since day 1 for my posts. So i don't wanna post here anymore.

And why do the Palestinians get more attention than the Chinese or Burmese muslims? Why dont muslims hate China, Russia, and other nations with muslims issues the same way?

Well, Burmese issue is in our concern.:tup: Russian and Chinese issue isnt big like Palestini issue.

Big difference is that the Jews have pushed most of the Muslims out of their lands.

Russians and Chinese are still allowing Muslims to leave on their ancestral lands.

This little bit of fact will not change your opinion as you are only interested in your own whims and desires.

1.Not only BD no Muslim nation should have anything to do with the illegal state of Israel forcibly set up expelling Muslims from their home. The Western Christian Civilization (WCC) set it up to create never ending problems for Muslims. The irony is USA, the leader of WCC has herself become a hostage to Jewish bankers and profiteers.

2. Hitler had warned the world of this menace in The Mien Kemp which deserves reading again and again to understand what is happening in the world today.

1.Not only BD no Muslim nation should have anything to do with the illegal state of Israel forcibly set up expelling Muslims from their home. The Western Christian Civilization (WCC) set it up to create never ending problems for Muslims. The irony is USA, the leader of WCC has herself become a hostage to Jewish bankers and profiteers.

2. Hitler had warned the world of this menace in The Mien Kemp which deserves reading again and again to understand what is happening in the world today.
Those who look for guidance in Mein Kampf will meet the same deserved fate as Hitler.
@abushaleh
What, you people can't multi-task with the Russian and Chinese Muslims as well as the Arabs? Face it, you fear Russians and Chinese because they would never hesitate to decimate any and every threat.

They don't care what you think about the human rights violations in their countries, unlike the foolish Western European countries who try to appease extremists with political correctness.

The Western civilization would do well to learn from China and Russia how to treat internal and external threats that extremist Muslims pose.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Western civilization would do well to learn from China and Russia how to treat internal and external threats that extremist Muslims pose.

even India needs to but these secular bastards over here are just... well let's leave it can't express my feeling in words

Those who look for guidance in Mein Kampf will meet the same deserved fate as Hitler.
@abushaleh
What, you people can't multi-task with the Russian and Chinese Muslims as well as the Arabs? Face it, you fear Russians and Chinese because they would never hesitate to decimate any and every threat.

They don't care what you think about the human rights violations in their countries, unlike the foolish Western European countries who try to appease extremists with political correctness.

No where in china, russia and myanmar muslims are facing foreign enmity. They are having internal problems. The Muslim world is not unaware of those and do their best to prohibit those.

Where palestine issue is different where they are facing foreign alien invasion. Muslims fought them several times. The issue is going for many years unlike other countries. We cant forget
the place which is occupied, also one of our holy place.

even India needs to but these secular bastards over here are just... well let's leave it can't express my feeling in words

As well wisher of India I can only say you cant ever achieve your future milestone, if you keep this hatred towards muslims where there are 200 million muslims living in your country.

Last edited by a moderator:
As well wisher of India I can only say you cant ever achieve your future milestone, if you keep this hatred towards muslims where there are 200 million muslims living in your country.

Face it, these Hindus will never learn from history.

They make one mistake after another, hence that is why for most of the last thousand years they have been slaves.

No where in china, russia and myanmar muslims are facing foreign enmity. They are having internal problems. The Muslim world is not unaware of those and do their best to prohibit those.

Where palestine issue is different where they are facing foreign alien invasion. Muslims fought them several times. The issue is going for many years unlike other countries. We cant forget

This place was never yours. The Arabs occupied it and then the Crusaders took it away from the Arabs and the Romans before them but they were all occupiers. This land will forever remain Jewish, long after you and your kind are buried in the ground. Accept this simple fact and you can visit your holy shrines freely, deny it and you can leave with your last breath cursing a country that doesn't even know you exist.

As for Russia and China, you are blissfully ignorant.

I don't hate Muslims but I hate radical Muslims as much as I hate radical Hindus, Christians, Jews etc

Face it, these Hindus will never learn from history.

They make one mistake after another, hence that is why for most of the last thousand years they have been slaves.

And what were you Bangladeshi? Did Pakistanis kill millions of you because of your past mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom