What's new

Ban Bollywood: Pakistan bigwigs

YAY. I hope it's banned for some years. New bollywood movies just aren't doing it for me. Plus it can help jump start our industry.

Hollywood movies are far better than Bollywood movies.

Hollywood movies are far better than Bollywood movies.

There is no comparison between Hollywood and Bollywood. Hollywood is for those who understand English and Bollywood who understand Hindi. Although, I do agree Hollywood Movies are better than Bollywood in modern technology. But Bollywood is 2nd best in the world. It's easy to know. Being 2nd in world is itself very big thing.

We produces 1,000 films in various languages annually. 80% of Indian don't watch Hollywood. One can't compare Home made with foreign made. Home made is always good, If Quality is Good.

Hahaha sure go on with it you are just making yourself more isolated

:laugh: and our sur names give inspiration to bharati Hiindus too who are using Khan with their name (plz dont mind it its really amusing that you can be a Khan)

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

daahh your movies are trolling .

btw what wrong i said. seriously if i have to watch some hot dresses, skin and Action or even romance in movies copied from Hollywood then dont you think one better goes for origional one that is better in every sense instead of watching bharati copycating ??
i think you forget the fact that in india 170 million muslim lives and many of them using khan as their surname.i don't think only pakistani muslims have the right khan as their surname.indian muslims have also the right to keep khan as their surname.
do you know the place murshidabad where i live was the land of nawab.murshidabad was the capital of nawab regime of bangla. our district murshidabad named after the nawab murshid quli khan.the nawabs of murshidabad were ali bardi khan,shiraj ud ullah khan.
from our west bengal province abul barkan gani khan chowdhuri was appointated as indian cabinet minister.yes in indian bengali muslim you will also find khan surname.in my post there was nothing offensive.but still you make a offensive reply.could not you tell you pov without offensive remark.
i am an indian muslim who feel proud about his indian nationality.as an indian i fell proud for our bolloywood film industry.seconed largest film industry in the world.our film industry is prognessing.no one can stop our progress.if pakistan ban our films.the loss is theires.we have a huge domestic market.strong uk,usa,middle east market.we won't lose anything.

ghajini was a copy of an English movie memento .

i wouldnt call it a copy. memento had a very different soul to it. it had more to do with the philosophical questions that arise. gajini was simple masala action.

the only common thing was that the protagonist couldnt remember stuff. i preffered memento.

I enjoyed movies like Shakti where they showed Indian rural side and rajastani desert. The settings and environments were cool. Now all the movies take place in cities.

You should watch Peepli Live (Amir Khan's production). That's all about rural India, and well, it is a movie worth recommending. You will enjoy it till the end.

cross culture ??? and how it is found in bharati movies ? i dont see cheap churba of Hollywood movies by Indians can be called cross culture.

and secondly of one has to watch only skin and western outfits and action then why not to go for original Hollywood movies with better quality in everything ranging from skin to action.

But those 'cheap churba' of Hollywood ie Bharti Hindu movies are still more popular in your country that is why they are asking for banning is not it? May be in your country everyone is not as 'intellect' as you to note that those Bharti movies are 'cheap churba' of Holly movies! BTW how do you know this, do you watch them regularly? :lol:

daahh your movies are trolling .
:rofl: Evil Bharti movies are trolling in pakistan!

BTW do not watch this video jana, you may have a heart attack! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
But those 'cheap churba' of Hollywood ie Bharti Hindu movies are still more popular in your country that is why they are asking for banning is not it? May be in your country everyone is not as 'intellect' as you to note that those Bharti movies are 'cheap churba' of Holly movies! BTW how do you know this, do you watch them regularly? :lol:

:rofl: Evil Bharti movies are trolling in pakistan!

BTW do not watch this video jana, you may have a heart attack! lol

Awesome :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i think you forget the fact that in india 170 million muslim lives and many of them using khan as their surname.i don't think only pakistani muslims have the right khan as their surname.indian muslims have also the right to keep khan as their surname.
do you know the place murshidabad where i live was the land of nawab.murshidabad was the capital of nawab regime of bangla. our district murshidabad named after the nawab murshid quli khan.the nawabs of murshidabad were ali bardi khan,shiraj ud ullah khan.
from our west bengal province abul barkan gani khan chowdhuri was appointated as indian cabinet minister.yes in indian bengali muslim you will also find khan surname.in my post there was nothing offensive.but still you make a offensive reply.could not you tell you pov without offensive remark.
i am an indian muslim who feel proud about his indian nationality.as an indian i fell proud for our bolloywood film industry.seconed largest film industry in the world.our film industry is prognessing.no one can stop our progress.if pakistan ban our films.the loss is theires.we have a huge domestic market.strong uk,usa,middle east market.we won't lose anything.

Really..Why wake her up from her dreams...Maybe she is implying that the "real" muslims reside only in land of pure..:lol:

i have great regard for her i think she should come to dehli ill be honourd to be her host & show her real dilli & real hindu cultre my regards to her

Bollywood ban???

LOL

But its in their blood
They just can’t quit
Infection addiction
It gives them such a kick

They hate it
Like they love it
They hate it
Like they love it
Love it love it love it
They hate it
Like they love it
They hate it
Like they love it
Love it love it love it

@Indians Kyu tang kheech rahe ho bhai :D:D:D...

Say one simple thing...

nike-just-do-it.jpg

:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom