What's new

Ban Bollywood: Pakistan bigwigs

Sadly, your personal opinion is in direct contrast to millions of your countrymen. Otherwise, your movie industry wouldnt have been bankrupt and your women and kids wont have been glued to our TV shows. Now everybody in Pakistan knows what a Mangalsutra is! Cant get any better for cultural exchanges, can it? :D

I remember a Pakistani news piece about 'Cultural Invasion'. They showed a little kid who loved watching Indian TV giving "arti" to it.

Like I said... potentially a great propaganda tool.

I remember a Pakistani news piece about 'Cultural Invasion'. They showed a little kid who loved watching Indian TV giving "arti" to it.

Like I said... potentially a great propaganda tool.

This one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bollywood is a weapons of cultural aggression of india in this region :help:

Bollywood's advantage is not quality but an established marketing and distribution network.

Same as Hollywood.

Or sometimes I want to just beat up 500 guys in a matrix-like style, find a girl, be an asshole to her and have her follow me around just like Salman Khan.

Do Bangladesh have Film Industry, or they also follow Bollywood.

Why not but As I said they started following bollywood as you have made many films copying western film and some times copying from marati or telegu film .

Sadly, your personal opinion is in direct contrast to millions of your countrymen. Otherwise, your movie industry wouldnt have been bankrupt and your women and kids wont have been glued to our TV shows. Now everybody in Pakistan knows what a Mangalsutra is! Cant get any better for cultural exchanges, can it? :D

People making big statements look better when they have some achievements behind them.

Otherwise they make a fool of themselves.

there are basically two categories of movie fans in india, masses & classes. most of movies are made for masses which is full of masala, 1-2 item numbers, cheesy one liners, stupid jokes. these movies are made because ppl like this stuff & bollywood is just another business where profit is top priority no matter how bad the content is. i m not a fan of mainstream bollywood, i prefer quality over big stars. there are many good movies made in bollywood every yr but those movies go unnoticed because of lack of star power & lack of promotion.

What is it? Some kind of dress code or religious god?

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

the only Bollywood movies i liked are Taray Zameen Par and thats about it.

Vaishi badmash, madmaxx, wohti leke janiye.......

i lol'd

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom