What's new

Ban Bollywood: Pakistan bigwigs

You need to see a doctor, first positive comment I seen from u about India.

Indian movies ≠ Indian politics

Make it clear, and i think a lot of people from Pakistan love to watch India movies too. :coffee:

Bollywood movies are good to watch when you feel depressed.

The optimism is about the main theme of these movies.

Bollywood movies are good to watch when you feel depressed.

The optimism is about the main theme of these movies.

Not all bolly movies have a happy ending theres some which have no singing and are dark in nature.

Btw whats the name of the bollywood movie, where the guy is fighter jet pilot for IAF and falls in love with a muslim girl called?

I find most people do especially girls but myself i tend to fast forward the songs unless they are really good

I am very nostalgic about the old movies, so i am simply collecting these as many as i can.

I am the same way. Here in the U.S., I never buy anything that is Made in India, and I never support anything Indian. I will not give a single penny to anyone or anything that will eventually reach the Government of India, because that money will go to Indian defence and that will be used against Pakistan.

Pakistanis who support and buy Indian are indirectly harming themselves especially if they live in Pakistan or have property in Pakistan or have relatives in Pakistan.

Why living in US and earning and spending there. Go back to Pakistan. Even what ever you spend in US will eventually be used as drone attack against your people. At least India is better. They are still not killing any one yet. But US is using your facility and in return attacking you.

Why living in US and earning and spending there. Go back to Pakistan. Even what ever you spend in US will eventually be used as drone attack against your people. At least India is better. They are still not killing any one yet. But US is using your facility and in return attacking you.

Did a nublet just pwn an "elite" member? :eek:

Ouch ! :D

So considering all conspiracy theories to be true, Omar has contributed (thru his taxes to USA) to

1. Attacking Pakistani civilians via drone attacks
2. Funding TTP to organize bomb blasts
3. Injecting Pakistani kids with unknown substance

etc etc....

Ouch ! :D

So considering all conspiracy theories to be true, Omar has contributed (thru his taxes to USA) to

1. Attacking Pakistani civilians via drone attacks
2. Funding TTP to organize bomb blasts
3. Injecting Pakistani kids with unknown substance

etc etc....

Indeed by his logic, it can also be said as Omar is fundin USA against Pak. :alcoholic:

PS : I did eat at pakistani restaurents, Hope they didn't use my money for F 16's :D

There is no comparison between Hollywood and Bollywood. Hollywood is for those who understand English and Bollywood who understand Hindi. Although, I do agree Hollywood Movies are better than Bollywood in modern technology. But Bollywood is 2nd best in the world. It's easy to know. Being 2nd in world is itself very big thing.

We produces 1,000 films in various languages annually. 80% of Indian don't watch Hollywood. One can't compare Home made with foreign made. Home made is always good, If Quality is Good.

If the above statement of yours (highlighted above) were "true" then how can one expect Bollywood to break into the Chinese market since Chinese don't understand Hindi ? (Don't tell me about subtitles).

With love to China from Bollywood
With love to China from Bollywood

Back
Top Bottom