What's new

Ban Bollywood: Pakistan bigwigs

OK ! Looking at your child like illogical arguments, I think disney cartoon movies are appropriate for you. I thought being a Muslim country Pakistanis hate US and American culture. You seem to be very fond of American culture. Surprising

Read my entire post again, I edited it.

I never liked American culture. What context are you talking about?

If you mean women walking in bikinis in the public, or if a young man gets a girl and then fornicates with her. These things I detest, because these acts are Haraam.

If walking in bikinis and fornicating is "American Culture", I detest these acts.

But you talk about "technology", "science", being educated, having a computer, or playing a computer game. These things I accept.

Will I wear "Trousers and shirt" in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia or Emirates. No I will not, because I'm Pakistani.

However when in America or Canada, I will wear pants in public. In my house I will wear Shalwar Kameez.

Read my entire post again, I edited it.

I never liked American culture. What context are you talking about?

If you mean women walking in bikinis in the public, or if a young man gets a girl and then fornicates with her. These things I detest, because these acts are Haraam.

If walking in bikinis and fornicating is "American Culture", I detest this.

But you talk about "technology", "science", being educated, having a computer, or playing a computer game. These things I accept.

Will I wear "Trousers and shirt" in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia or Emirates. No I will not, because I'm Pakistani.

However when in America or Canada, I will wear pants in public. In my home I will Shalwar Kameez.

These are not called culture. And science and technology is not domain of just US.

These are not called culture. And science and technology is not domain of just US.

I know that, but there was a very "intelligent" Indian in this forum who said western civilization is united by their science and mathematics. As if science and mathematics is a "culture.":lol:

I know that, but there was a very "intelligent" Indian in this forum who said western civilization is united by their science and mathematics. As if science and mathematics is a "culture.":lol:

There is no denying the fact that the West is where most of science and technology came from. And there is no such thing as 'American culture' per se in the strict sense of the word. It is mostly European culture

TO be honest, I watch bollywood movies in times when I am most bored. IMHO, bollywood movies are fine, but are degrading slowly overtime. Movies I would still love to watch are like ,Veer Zaara, Fanaa, Kal Ho na Ho. Bollywood just don't make movies of these quality anymore.

But honestly, I totally detest Hindi Dramas, they are tearing my family apart. Each time I come home from work, I see both my mother and sister glued to the TV. Totally destroys family quality time with each other. Hell, even my dad watches it too.

@ original topic: Get a life.. India never stopped hollywood while they are eating a large chunk of their market. This makes them more competitive in terms of technology and quality. Hating bollywood for being indian is like hating your granparents for being part of India. :) Get a life Kiddos!!

Why don't these bigwigs make good valued based pak movies themselves.
On one side you have your own theater owners playing these movies to keep them in business.

Whatever the members here say, its evident that Bollywood commands a large audience in pakistan.
About this cultural invasion......these are Indian movies/dramas, what would you expect them to show....culture of timbuktu.

india makes retarded movies.... really wierd imagination these guys have....

L

Movies are movies, don't watch if you don't like. People have weird imaginations everywhere, some top nuclear scientists want to harness the energy of djinns and solve pakistan's power problem, some journalists think Potassium Chloride (used in fire extinguishers worldover) was used in arson attacks in karachi and tibet, some analysts think ajmal kasab is amar singh and some minister thinks star wars characters attacked them. However, thats no reason to ban them, just don't watch (and keep those nukes away from that scientist).

I have to say that India made World's unique and joyful movies, so there is no need to ban them. :pop:

Back
Top Bottom