What's new

Ban Atif Aslam and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan for being Pakistanis, says Bollywood singer

China should do a CPEC initiative for Lollywood... Invest in huge Movie Studios and Production companies in Pakistan to make Lollywood beat the pathetic Bollywood industry.

Just as Japan did for Hollywood in the late 1980 and 1990s.

China should do a CPEC initiative for Lollywood... Invest in huge Movie Studios and Production companies in Pakistan to make Lollywood beat the pathetic Bollywood industry.

Just as Japan did for Hollywood in the late 1980 and 1990s.
Agreed with you bro. Pakistan should team up with Chinese cinema to beat hollywood and the pathetic bollywood.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1504712/group-eight-artistes-going-china/
ISLAMABAD:

A group of eight artistes left for China on Tuesday to participate in different events in two Chinese provinces — Xinjiang and Liaoning.

The culture exposure visit, which is being supported by the Chinese government – is part of the Cultural Caravan project of Pakistan National Council of the Arts (PNCA) and the Chinese Cultural Centre in Islamabad.

PNCA troupe returns from China

The cultural delegation includes travel photographer Danial Shah, musician Mehdi Raza, rabab player Gulab Khel, visual artist Aleem Dad Khan, flautist Salman Adil, filmmaker Amir Rao, Bharatnatyam performing artist Amna Mawaz Khan and anthropologist Ashraf Kakar.

The group will tour two provinces of China including the bordering Xinjiang and Liaoning to discover, explore and learn more about the rich culture and folk traditions of the people of China.

Speaking at the send-off ceremony, PNCA Director General Jamal Shah said that the Cultural Caravan is a multi-disciplinary art.

Published in The Express Tribune, September 13th, 2017.

Indian artists are just jealous by Pakistani Singers popularity in India. Indians are fed up of listening to time pass Indian singers and when they hear Pakistani Singers, then they realize what music is. this is killing Indian local singers.

And why should I watch bollywood crap? I'm a Pakistani so I boycott bollywood. Hahaha.

And you said that stubbornly without watching a single film from my list.

But I know that the Hindi Indian film, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, was a hit in Pakistan.

We are enemies. I will never watch bollywood.

That is so childish.

All Pakistanis hate India.

And you say this in a thread where the topic is two Pakistani artistes finding work in India. Two music artistes whose training and genre is the same as in India.

And I know that the Hindi Indian film, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, was a hit in Pakistan.

Indian artists are just jealous by Pakistani Singers popularity in India. Indians are fed up of listening to time pass Indian singers and when they hear Pakistani Singers, then they realize what music is. this is killing Indian local singers.

Not true. Just look at Sonu Nigam, Shreya Ghoshal and Arijit Singh. They are popular like before. And there are new artistes coming in.

It all depends on the choice of the music composer.

Whis Chunky panday?
u dont wanna know.
google out his name and u will find out.
actually due to the paucity of good looking heroes in BD, they hired chunkey for so called "indo-bangla" productions. its hilarious.

Yes but here is a fact....

They can't do shit other than talk. Cross the border we will hand them their lungis and their commanders know this

nor their artist can stop Pakistani Artist's popularity in India they can only cry like this as this is a free world and indians establishment and govt cannot stop indians from watching Pakistani dramas, Music and films even after banning Pakistani tv channels still there are more indians on Pakistani you tube channels then Pakistanis. the more you suppress your people the more they will watch. Pakistani entertainment industry is now too huge to be ignored same with the popularity of Pakistani artists.

Back
Top Bottom