What's new

Ban Atif Aslam and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan for being Pakistanis, says Bollywood singer

I hope the Indians keep on introducing such barbaric rules. Serves our narrative excellently.

Hollywood does produce some good movies. Bollywood is all vulgar and dancing from what I heard.

Watch these films and you will find a variety :

1. Jaane bhi do yaaro ( one of the best satires )

2. Vijeta ( the 1982 film, setting in a Indian Airforce setting during 1971 war but not a jingoist or war film )

3. Rocket Singh : Salesman of the year ( unable to find vid link. see if you find a torrent or CD )

4. Prahaar ( same as above )

5. Harud ( best Indian film on Kashmir issue )

6. Kabhi haan kabhi na ( Shar Rukh's outing in an off-beat film, vid link not available )

7. Guzaarish ( Hrithik Roshan's outing in an off-beat film, vid link not available )​

There are many others.

2. Vijeta ( the 1982 film, setting in a Indian Airforce setting during 1971 war but not a jingoist or war film )

3. Rocket Singh : Salesman of the year ( unable to find vid link. see if you find a torrent or CD )

6. Kabhi haan kabhi na ( Shar Rukh's outing in an off-beat film, vid link not available )

7. Guzaarish ( Hrithik Roshan's outing in an off-beat film, vid link not available )​

There are many others.

Garbage.

Pakistan should cancel nationality of all these mofos

Ban these sons of bitches. They got red faced and shamed by their Indian allies LOL

There are many others.
And why should I watch bollywood crap? I'm a Pakistani so I boycott bollywood. Hahaha.

We are enemies. I will never watch bollywood.

Personally if these Pakistanis had any patriotism, they wouldn't go to India to perform.

There are other alternatives like China and Middle East.

LOL at bollywood being an Indian brand. Personally I find bollywood is shit.

Bollywood is no match for Hollywood.

Chinese people don't even like you Pakistanis.

If your singers sing there maybe the CCP will send it's workers and army to fill the show

Chinese people don't even like you Pakistanis.

If your singers sing there maybe the CCP will send it's workers and army to fill the show
Haha idiot. Chinese people do like Pakistanis because Chinese know we are allies. Chinese know China is an ally of Pakistan. Thats why I promote more cultural exchanges with China. All Pakistanis hate India.

Haha idiot. Chinese people do like Pakistanis because Chinese know we are allies. Chinese know China is an ally of Pakistan. Thats why I promote more cultural exchanges with China. All Pakistanis hate India.

So obvious you have never met any Chinese. Anyways look at the surveys done in china, they actually like Indians more than you guys...haha the irony of iron biradars!

https://goo.gl/images/DGNsxu

DGNsxu

DGNsxu

Attachments

• PG-2014-07-14-balance-of-power-4-01-260x345.png
    PG-2014-07-14-balance-of-power-4-01-260x345.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 11
So obvious you have never met any Chinese. Anyways look at the surveys done in china, they actually like Indians more than you guys...haha the irony of iron biradars!

DGNsxu

DGNsxu
You are a true idiot. Nowhere does it say in the pew research forum poll does it say China likes Indians more than Pakistanis. lol. It says that chinese like Pakistanis and Indians in equal amount. But i do not know the year of the Pew research forum survey you posted. Chinese probably like Pakistanis more than Indians due to CPEC.

You are a true idiot. Nowhere does it say in the pew research forum poll does it say China likes Indians more than Pakistanis. lol. It says that chinese like Pakistanis and Indians in equal amount. But i do not know the year of the Pew research forum survey you posted. Chinese probably like Pakistanis more than Indians due to CPEC.
Anyone reading can see whose the idiot here. :lol:

Rather it's more your hate and inferiority as a pakistani blinding you to see that you selling your movies or culture to Chinese won't work.

Cpec or no cpec, Chinese common people have a not so good view of Pakistanis. Go to some Chinese forum and use translation, they abuse Pakistanis for leaching their money for cpec.
Or talk to some real Chinese for once, you shall know better.

Anyone reading can see whose the idiot here. :lol:

Rather it's more your hate and inferiority as a pakistani blinding you to see that you selling your movies or culture to Chinese won't work.

Cpec or no cpec, Chinese common people have a not so good view of Pakistanis. Go to some Chinese forum and use translation, they abuse Pakistanis for leaching their money for cpec.
Or talk to some real Chinese for once, you shall know better.
Actually you are the idiot. You are denying the close relationship Pakistan and China have. :lol:

Get lost Indian.

Ask the Chinese members here what they think of Pakistan.

@Chinese-Dragon tell this indiot, what Chinese people think of Pakistanis and Indians as well.

Actually you are the idiot. You are denying the close relationship Pakistan and China have. :lol:

Get lost Indian.

Ask the Chinese members here what they think of Pakistan.

@Chinese-Dragon tell this indiot, what Chinese people think of Pakistanis and Indians as well.
Yeah let's hear it from a Chinese, maybe he can do a little better than you in comprehending bunch of simple numbers :lol:

And btw that close relation ship is a one way love affair from Pakistan to China, and they pay good money for it obviously, but no love.

30 % Chinese like paks vs 78 % paks love chinese...really that's some friendship..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom