What's new

Balochistan: Greater realism in China & Iran

No need to troll or take the thread off topic. What I'll add though is that many members here who support Khalistan don't really understand what they are even talking about. They don't realize that Khalistan would be against the interests of both Pakistan and India. This is because it seeks to unite the greater Punjab region which includes Pakistan Punjab, India Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Haryana. On top of that, some of the more fanatical ones would wish to expand that region to the territory of the recent Sikh Empire which included Peshawar and the majority of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and large parts of the Kashmir region.

I'm speaking from the perspective of someone from a Punjabi Sikh background. Although, I'm non-religious and only culturally Sikh.

I am a Pakistani Punjabi and I can tell you that we Punjabis have no interest in india what so ever.

I am a Pakistani Punjabi and I can tell you that we Punjabis have no interest in india what so ever.

That's nice but when I did I say or imply Pakistani Punjabis would like to join Khalistan?

Edit: Off-topic post. Please ignore.

that's exactly my point, there are no more Patriotic bolch left anymore. the only Patriotic bolch left are the indians on your eastern border. trust me kashmir will have a payback. india has sustained kashmir even though pakistan has a land border with it. pakistan won't survive when india start supporting baloch poeple. baloch people won't come back to the pakistani fold for anytime to come, the gulf is to wide to be bridged. the only thing they need is the catalyst, that the only thing missing. you can be proud of your army for what ever reason you may want to be of, but in realty they have lost in every war be it with india or the current war with US. india is slow in responding but when it does will make sure that it has 200% chance of success. pakistan had its opportunity in Kashmir, but yet again it failed. your generals did not plan the probability of success in kashmir.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.:rofl:

What the hell was that yaar. Epic. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom