What's new

Balochistan: Greater realism in China & Iran

that's exactly my point, there are no more Patriotic bolch left anymore. the only Patriotic bolch left are the indians on your eastern border. trust me kashmir will have a payback. india has sustained kashmir even though pakistan has a land border with it. pakistan won't survive when india start supporting baloch poeple. baloch people won't come back to the pakistani fold for anytime to come, the gulf is to wide to be bridged. the only thing they need is the catalyst, that the only thing missing. you can be proud of your army for what ever reason you may want to be of, but in realty they have lost in every war be it with india or the current war with US. india is slow in responding but when it does will make sure that it has 200% chance of success. pakistan had its opportunity in Kashmir, but yet again it failed. your generals did not plan the probability of success in kashmir.

Stop ur BAKWAS.......There are millions like myself in Pakistan.........

[/QUOTE]

All these animals were killed by Pakistan Army???

Last edited by a moderator:
don't get impatient, India babus don't want to see pakistan beyond 2020 and that's the end of the story, whether you like it or not. "inshallah" won't prevent this from happening, nor your nukes.

That's the end of the story, just like it was when the Afghan war was happening, just like when sanctions and internal strife hit Pakistan in the 90's and let's not forget the war in terror and the predictions from your negative seeding ilk kind that Pakistan will end in 2010. People would have thought you were intelligent enough to figure the pattern out....

that's exactly my point, there are no more Patriotic bolch left anymore. the only Patriotic bolch left are the indians on your eastern border. trust me kashmir will have a payback. india has sustained kashmir even though pakistan has a land border with it. pakistan won't survive when india start supporting baloch poeple. baloch people won't come back to the pakistani fold for anytime to come, the gulf is to wide to be bridged. the only thing they need is the catalyst, that the only thing missing. you can be proud of your army for what ever reason you may want to be of, but in realty they have lost in every war be it with india or the current war with US. india is slow in responding but when it does will make sure that it has 200% chance of success. pakistan had its opportunity in Kashmir, but yet again it failed. your generals did not plan the probability of success in kashmir.

Post of the year. Has to be.

End sarcasm.

I feel sorry for this boy..... But the numbers hes telling are fake......The govt has taken a few baby steps in the right direction and i hope more will follow....Inshallah.
Propoganda video.............I have visited the area......a few of my frnds are frm chagai.......and i know the reality ..... so dont post crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel sorry for this boy..... But the numbers hes telling are fake......The govt has taken a few baby steps in the right direction and i hope more will follow....Inshallah.

Propoganda video.............I have visited the area......a few of my frnds are frm chagai.......and i know the reality ..... so dont post crap.

Even presence of Osama was a Propoganda for Pakistanis till May 2nd , right??

Americans knew more about Abbotabad than Pakistani themselve...:azn:

Poor man couldnt come up with facts and now desperatetly started trolling......How typical and predictable of you guys.:enjoy: << this smiley is just for you.

carry on guys !!when People are left with no answer then they start denying.. these Videos are best proof of how Baluchistan desperately needs to get Independent..may god listen to Baloch people and give them their freedom..
Adiós...

carry on guys !!when People are left with no answer then they start denying.. these Videos are best proof of how Baluchistan desperately needs to get Independent..may god listen to Baloch people and give them their freedom..
Adiós...

Poor guy couldnt handle it.......... Even as a troll.....Even as a troll hes a failure........ :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom