What's new

Balochistan CM says Federal Govt has proof of Indian meddling.

Good to see the comments of Balouchistan CM, It is the WOT and Pakistans policies which are main reason behind the terror attacks.
But for some people pointing fingers at India or making an enemy out of India will help fit their agenda and unite the country from internal troubles.

Those sources point to the report which says VK singh has authorized some counter terror ops. All Pakistani media is going Jingoistic is about some unconfirmed reports.

You talking about people making an enemy out of India? No thats strictly you're job you look up for reasons to blame Pakistan for almost everything as far as proof goes you're insubstantial proof on the basis of which you point your finger towards Pakistan has been busted countless times one time i guess on some video i saw here on pdf though they was such lame accusations that even a five year old would probably laugh at them. We never said we haven't made mistakes unlike you people we accept our mistakes in terms of handling issues and unlike you'rs our media isn't hell bent on putting blame for every single activity on India so the two situations can't even be compared.

Damn this Balochistan CM, how can he say something like that doesn't he know that all troubles in Pakistan are done by RAW, Mossad, KGB and CIA.

Any idea what sort of proofs Pak gov have?

Tape records, video, some captured terrorist any thing? You yourself is not aware of kind of proof but you believe you have.

Any idea what sort of proofs Pak gov have?

Tape records, video, some captured terrorist any thing? You yourself is not aware of kind of proof but you believe you have.

You're so called proof of Pakistani involvement in Kashmir has been busted countless times and you talk about proof? Maybe you meant proof is proof enough until and unless it isn't directed towards India.

LOL @ the source .. CM balochistan mera khyaal hey bathroom may khali Indian journalist ko bata raha tha LOLZzzzzzzzz

where as US Defence Secretory and US Commanders in Afghanistan clearly mentioned that India is involvement Baluchistan already created instability in the region LOLZzzzzzzzz

LOL @ every PAkistani Post all Indians on PDF asking for source do source do source do LOLZzzzzzzzzzz aur kudh ** pata nahe kis ****** source utha kar daykar uspe 4000 5000 posts walay so called SENIOR INDIAN member idar bhoonk rahay hain :omghaha:

Mate Every time India and Pakistan come together for peace talks, one terror incident happens in India which has roots in Pakistan. When Nawaz sharif was elected as a PM, we thought peace process will be on track but LOC tensions especially the Kemar sector incidents is making it difficult.

Yes India do try to portray Pakistan and Islamic terror as threats, But the actions and statements issued by Hafiz saeed confirms those threats. But in this case and at this instant of time, .i.e NATO and US are actively working in Pakistan.
Lot of countries are involved in Balouchistan particularly when this area is adjacent to Iran. Doing allegations on India is part an parcel of a plan to derail the peace process nothing more.

You talking about people making an enemy out of India? No thats strictly you're job you look up for reasons to blame Pakistan for almost everything as far as proof goes you're insubstantial proof on the basis of which you point your finger towards Pakistan has been busted countless times one time i guess on some video i saw here on pdf though they was such lame accusations that even a five year old would probably laugh at them. We never said we haven't made mistakes unlike you people we accept our mistakes in terms of handling issues and unlike you'rs our media isn't hell bent on putting blame for every single activity on India so the two situations can't even be compared.

Of course there isn't. That's why RAW is a better intelligence agency.

Lol Raw is a better intelligence agency. Don't forget ISI is the best. Even CIA,KGB & MI6 does not stand close to ISI.

Of course there isn't. That's why RAW is a better intelligence agency.

Lol Raw is a better intelligence agency. Don't forget ISI is the best. Even CIA,KGB & MI6 does not stand close to ISI.

Mate Every time India and Pakistan come together for peace talks, one terror incident happens in India which has roots in Pakistan. When Nawaz sharif was elected as a PM, we thought peace process will be on track but LOC tensions especially the Kemar sector incidents is making it difficult.

Yes India do try to portray Pakistan and Islamic terror as threats, But the actions and statements issued by Hafiz saeed confirms those threats. But in this case and at this instant of time, .i.e NATO and US are actively working in Pakistan.
Lot of countries are involved in Balouchistan particularly when this area is adjacent to Iran. Doing allegations on India is part an parcel of a plan to derail the peace process nothing more.

Yes the peace talks are interrupted but that was not my point my point was you're statesmen have at numerous occasions said that they funded terrorists in Pakistan and how many times do you still hear our government asking you to prove otherwise? You talk about Hafiz Saeed? You have people in the parliament who gave such hate filled speeches entirely directed at Pakistan and you ignore that and give preference to a man like Hafiz Saeed? The only reason being that you can't accept you're own faults and always like to blame others for all the tragedies that take place inside India as well as the incompetence of you're leadership. If we start doing the same we would not have other things to report. Sadly you're real threat lies elsewhere which is always brushed under the carpet to present the picture perfect image of a glorious secular democracy to the world.

So there is one sane Pakistani in Pakistan after all.

Look at the sources lol. You're own foreign minister and ex Indian Army Chief gives statements that they are involved. Pakistan holds the stance that there is Indian interference in Balochistan so have the nerve to prove it otherwise for once do it because all Indian establishment ever does is demand Pakistan to give explanations because they are obviously above the law. They should learn to accept their own security failures as well as failure to keep their own people united and start acting as a mature democratic state they claim to be.

No, our ex army chief said no such thing. Just because news.pk makes up BS doesn't mean it is true.

The same ISI that can't stop terror attacks every week, and terrorist groups across the country? The very fact that your country is debating whether to negotiate with terrorists and open offices for them is proof that your intel agency is useless.

Then don't claim you're own made up BS to be facts either.

I didn't make up anything. BTW, this is a direct quote from your CM, reported by many sources.

That BS about our army chief admitting anything was only "reported" by news.pk, and that too mentioning some "reports", not as a quote.

The same ISI that can't stop terror attacks every week, and terrorist groups across the country? The very fact that your country is debating whether to negotiate with terrorists and open offices for them is proof that your intel agency is useless.

I didn't make up anything. BTW, this is a direct quote from your CM, reported by many sources.

That BS about our army chief admitting anything was only "reported" by news.pk, and that too mentioning some "reports", not as a quote.

No the rest of you're claim surely falls under that category anyways i wasn't referring to just that its not the only case that you can deny but then you are only good at hurling accusations when somebody else does it you just can't take it and start up with you're "who is superior" rhetoric.

No the rest of you're claim surely falls under that category anyways i wasn't referring to just that its not the only case that you can deny but then you are only good at hurling accusations when somebody else does it you just can't take it and start up with you're "who is superior" rhetoric.

I can't really make out what you are saying. Too much verbal diarrhea. I didn't give any "who is superior" rhetoric, whatever that is.

Here is the point - this particular news item, which forms the basis of this thread, has been reported by many sources. They are all quoting the Baloch chief minister directly, who said he doesn't have any proof of Indian involvement.

On the other hand, your claim that the Indian army chief admitted it is a made up story by news.pk, the same people who earlier made up fake wikileaks. No reputed news organization, Indian or Pakistani or neutral has reported it. There is such a thing as credibility, and judging credibility on the internet is not that difficult to do.

Go read that news.pk report and it is obvious that it is made up, since it doesn't quote anybody, or say where they got their info. I knew that a fake news by one website, and Pakistanis would be parroting that as gospel truth from now on.

Repeat - this new, reported by multiple sources. The other news - only reported by news.pk, famous for making up fake news and having to apologize.

That should give you a hint as to how to separate what to believe from what you want to believe.

Back
Top Bottom