What's new

Balochistan bringing world on the brink of The Third world war

No my man, it's people like me that grounded in reality. For you it's an Indian obsession and American paranoia that fuels such theories. If I was in India I would not want one terror organization replacing another in Pakistan. As an American that would be my line of thinking too. We don't like making hero's out of terrorists. Having a peaceful Pakistan that is devoid of terrorists and it's supporters is what the world wants , not destruction of a nation that then only plays worse havoc to the world's security as you seem to think our (American, Israeli, Indian, European goals are)

Why would we want a destruction of Pakistan if the goal is to live peacefully ? You don't invite chaos to prevail if you are seeking security in the region. Leave the paranoia and put on your critical thinking cap .

Thats amazing to see how can one be so ignorant and yet so proud...what you guys have done in iraq,libya etc ..Is there any peace yet in any of those countries...its nuthing but craziness I wonder what you guys eat...

Thats amazing to see how can one be so ignorant and yet so proud...what you guys have done in iraq,libya etc ..Is there any peace yet in any of those countries...its nuthing but craziness I wonder what you guys eat...

What does your reply have to do with " oh amerika is coming to get Pakistan " ?

re: the rest. your tax payer monies did it to them too and so first thanks for it on behalf of us Americans :) . secondly, the crazies as you put it- is Muslim on muslim crimes in those countries. We stopped the blood shed and were for peaceful transitions. The war itself was wrong , absolutely, but is Iraq better off - hell yeah. you act like you used to get report from Saddam about how many he killed per day to compare.

Well one thing is good; I am glad the B-word doesn't involve us anymore.

But yeah, you guys got the Americans a little too interested in our region... again.

Back
Top Bottom