What's new

Featured Balakot and Pulwama inside job: More evidence emerges

Do you understand that no one will assume that Modi can kill his own Army men merely to win election? Don't mind me saying that but seems like you have no idea about the subject at all. Indian Media warmongering after inside job of Pulwama and all the drama then after, was pre planned like a script. This is exactly what we are discussing here. Can you comment about the killing of those men in Pulwama?
How did you deduct that? This whole thread is nonsense, Pulwama happened on 14th of February, there is no conversation of it, neither on 13th, or 14th. This conversation is at best can be classified as some OSINT sources convening over something that happened in Pulwama, a revenge attack coming, which was sure at that point, especially when it was election time, everyone thought it's war, but fortunately better sense prevailed as India did an airstrike.
Big deal! Even we were talking about a major strike on Pakistan post-Pulwama.
Still better than labelling all Indian Farmers as Khalistanis, Pakistanis and Chinese.:enjoy:
1/10 for an attempt at deflection.

Alright, finally found it.... Avi Dandiya leaked an alleged audio about false flag ...

I remember watching his face book page for few days at that time. He looked genuinely worried about his life. But courageously tried to exposed Modi et al.
Pakistan should pick up these issues and make sure India is humiliated around the world. Enough is enough.

Earlier I thought you are just plain dumb but now I believe you are blind as well perhaps mentally challenged?

Tell this to person who opened this thread he uploaded papers after 23rd..
N i like how bits n piece are produced on twitter, even i can get a better print with script. Any official source like mumbai police handle posting these conversations??

How did you deduct that? This whole thread is nonsense, Pulwama happened on 14th of February, there is no conversation of it, neither on 13th, or 14th. This conversation is at best can be classified as some OSINT sources convening over something that happened in Pulwama, a revenge attack coming, which was sure at that point, especially when it was election time, everyone thought it's war, but fortunately better sense prevailed as India did an airstrike.
Big deal! Even we were talking about a major strike on Pakistan post-Pulwama.

1/10 for an attempt at deflection.

It is good to close your eyes for something you don't want to deal with. Twist it or fabricate, but concerns do know who, why & how did it. Balakot is the last in discussion. It starts with staging an attack in Pulwama. Audio was fake and now this as well..... clearly, I don't see anyone from India talking about the real thing. Checkout the trend on twitter and try to read people having knowledge and making sense into this.
I remember watching his face book page for few days at that time. He looked genuinely worried about his life. But courageously tried to exposed Modi et al.
Pakistan should pick up these issues and make sure India is humiliated around the world. Enough is enough.

State has been doing what it can but unfortunately, our media houses are no worthy or nothing more than campaign offices for different political parties/corrupt lot/their employers. Since Government does the job but due to lack of media representation, most of us don't see it.

All I see is a media guy talking about the exclusive presence on the attack spot. The only issue I see here is a media vulturism.

Only if you are convinced with that.. random OSINT?.. but..... there is a lot to meet an eye. He knew way before it is happening and even deployed crew in advance.

This conversation is at best can be classified as some OSINT

Did you try to search a bit. This conversation is revealed during TRP Scam and by none other than officially cited.

there is a lot to meet an eye. He knew way before it is happening and even deployed crew in advance.
Typical conspiracy theories. They reached on spot just 20 minutes before everyone else. Just 20 minutes, is that the big find?

Did you try to search a bit. This conversation is revealed during TRP Scam and by none other than officially cited.
I've been reading these conversations since yesterday, only in here I saw the clickbait title from a serial clickbaiter. Looks like a lot of people fell for it lol.

So this is where they picked up their F-16 story.

They thought the chopper they shot down was a Paksitani F 16 that had crossed into the LOC!! :D

Sad!

1.jpg

Typical conspiracy theories. They reached on spot just 20 minutes before everyone else. Just 20 minutes, is that the big find?

I've been reading these conversations since yesterday, only in here I saw the clickbait title from a serial clickbaiter. Looks like a lot of people fell for it lol.

Salute.

Pakistani media is quite and its engaged in sending the gov home and protecting and presenting thieves and crooks as saints.

Indian media is talking about their black sheeps, we have to focus on ours especially the one who’s occupying PM house illegally.

Does anyone have the whole document that they can share?

According to excerpts of the purported conversations published by scroll.in, Goswami texted Dasgupta on Feb 23, 2019, saying: “On another note something big will happen.”

After a few messages on other matters, Dasgupta asked, “Dawood?”, referring to a notorious gangster who is wanted in several cases.

The conversation continued:

Arnab Goswami: “No sir Pakistan. Something major will be done this time.”

Partho Dasgupta: “Good.”

Partho Dasgupta: “It’s good for big man in this season.”

Partho Dasgupta: “He will sweep polls then.”

Partho Dasgupta: “Strike? Or bigger”

Arnab Goswami: “Bigger than a normal strike. And also on the same time something major on Kashmir. On Pakistan the government is confident of striking in a way that people will be elated. Exact words used.”

Three day after this purported conversation, on Feb 26, Indian jets trespassed into Pakistani territory and dropped their payload in Balakot, bringing two nuclear armed nations on the brink of war. Pakistan's response the next day led to the downing of two India jets and the capture of an Indian air force pilot whose fighter plane fell inside Pakistani territory after being struck.

A day after the episode, excerpts from the alleged chats show, Dasgupta texted Goswami asking whether this was what he was hinting at.

Answering in the affirmative, Goswami added: "More to come".

According to TheWire, these purported conversations, which cover topics from the Pulwama attack to Kashmir's annexation, are just a part of the mammoth transcript which shows Goswami was aware of the the Indian government's plans well in advance.

Soon after the Pulwama attack on Feb 14, 2019, in which 40 soldiers were killed, Goswami allegedly wrote to Dasgupta acknowledging how the attack had helped his channel. “This attack we have won like crazy,” he allegedly wrote the same evening at 5:43pm, according to excerpts published by TheWire.

Some of these conversations also reveal that the ratings agency boss, Dasgupta, wanted to use Goswami's connections in Prime Minister Narendra Modi's office to get a position as the PM's adviser.

"If you can please get me a media adviser kind of position with [the] prime minister office," said Dasgupta in one of the purported WhatsApp messages published by Indian media.

Back
Top Bottom