What's new

Bal Thackeray, Hindu leader and Shiv Sena founder, dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't rise above 'religion and race' when some of your most respected and followed leaders follow this guy. In fact, there were ONLY a few people that I thanked God when they died.
OBL was one of them and Bal was the second one. Third one will be when they execute the Norwegian killer who killed 90 some people.

Any human being that support killing on religious and racial basis, should be considered a criminal and assistance to a murder. Should be treated by law accordingly. The world has different religions, races, etc in it. For humanity's sake, we can't afford to have leaders like these who turn the masses of people into killing machines. That shouldn't be allowed. But I am GLAD this guys gone, just like I was GLAD when OBL was given a 'head and heart' shot!!

Then we have to start it from USA. US killed more persons from a particular religion last 50
years !
_

Other than his anti-migrant rhetoric Bal Thackeray was a charismatic leader, proclaiming himself as Hindu Hriday-Samrat and then foul mouthing other Hindus from other parts of the country was stupid

I am not able to access PDF through PC. is anybody else experiencing the same issue? ON TOPIC> The antim sanskar of Balasaheb will take place on Shivaji Park at 6 pm. mjgmn mnjjhgjjpqUgVTHe

Other than his anti-migrant rhetoric Bal Thackeray was a charismatic leader, proclaiming himself as Hindu Hriday-Samrat and then foul mouthing other Hindus from other parts of the country was stupid

The only thing is that he did not do that. Not in the way it is being reported by english media

No need to get your half pant in twist, dear hinduvta, most of them are Bangladeshis.

I admire Keralites and worked with them in my project in Chennai and Kolkata, they are pretty good fellows, unlike the hiinduvta idiot you are.

But it's good that you saved your rear by 'behaving how SS asked you to behave'; have you done the same in gulf?

Sorry to say but don't disrespect your ancestors, wouldn't make you Austin Powers.

While the Bombayites are discussing how difficult it is for them without cable TV or how the city has been 'forced' to shut down, the Mumbaikars are united in their grief of losing their father figure. The disconnect between Bombay and Mumbai was never more clear to me.

Crowds at Shivaji Park :

A79lu-MCEAA6qHh.jpg:large

One of the rarest scene that Mumbai local train running empty at day time ! No one forced that.

ListeN joker sardar Go & read history ... we never allowed British or Mogals to rule Kerala Peacefully ... Unlike the jalianwala bag like episode which killed scores of Sikhs ...we from kerala Rounded up british & Killed as much as we could... they never had grip on us till India go independence ...

after Raja Ranjit singh there was no sikh kingdom... & all U where working for British ... was helping there a$$ in every world war ... & we were still burning there a$$ in Kerala ... Hindu Kingdom was there in Kerala till the date India got indepedence ...

Nair,learn not to abuse yourself and others in debate.

This stupid debate helps nobody.

Most of you do not understand the real politics behind everything.

You dont knw how dangerous is khalistani sikhism as much as something else.

And dont look at history distortedly and decide things.

not directly ,british police done the revenge incidents like Wagon tragedy ,many leaders were sent to Andaman ,and there was restrictions to build religious place for four decades ,post independence that law lifted ....and what was your revenge to massacres during partion
For every Sikh killed by Pakistanis 4 of them were killed.:)
You can find this in the book"Freedom at midnight".

Raj T crying publicly

Then you too my son have no rights to voice out against anyone nor your own people, as you too have done nothing. We are Indians and we are billions. I am a hindu by birth, but I dint lead my life towards Hinduism but Indianism, what I have quoted is fact, you can refer history or historians. I am a person who take pride in everything good happening in India, be it by a Muslim , be it by a Sikh , be it by a Christian or be it by a Hindu. Communal Harmony is all about it, but when I speak to you, I get a feeling that this generation is leading India to nowhere. Jai Hind.

All right , but where was your condescending lecture when that moron docter death literally mocking the dead man ??

I can understand Pakistanis have problem with Bal Thackeray ,but that looser who claims to be a sikh who were actually saved by Bal Thackeray in Bombay from being butchered by the the congress goons like they were in New Delhi in '84.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom