What's new

Bal Thackeray, Hindu leader and Shiv Sena founder, dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hatredness shown by pakistanis towards him proves that he did some great work for the nation :D

RIP.

Hats off to the our politicians to strategise his demise newz. Perfectly planned and executed with perfect timing. U will see no major outburst of anger from his goon supporters.

his goon supporters is mostly a media creation....if the shiv sainiks dont riot, then the media would dress as sainiks and thrown some stones to say the sainiks did riot......

and hats off to the thackeray family for agreeing to delay the news for the greater good....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DwCgb9wnhNM

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP Balasaheb!!!!!! ..... You lived the life of a Tiger!!!!!!

Yesterday he went back to his home feeling much better and today he even planned to see and meet the shiv sena supporters and then suddenly this news .
Something is fishy here , which we will never know :hitwall:

if the shiv sainiks dont riot, then the media would dress as sainiks and thrown some stones to say the sainiks did riot......

Dude, talk practical. MEDIA never does such stuff. his opponent mite but media? Cmon.

Killers of "THOUSANDS" innocent "MUSLIMS" are now gone.

He was behind of killing thousands of muslim during "Babri Masjad" & "Gujrat Hangame" Also he always warrning Pakistani people to visit India. He always shown so much hate against Pakistan and Pakistani Cricket Team.

Therefore at least, I cannot say to him rest in peace.

May he soon come back with another life and fulfill his remaining deeds...

Thats a great loss for nation
May his soul rest in peace

we do not want his soul to rest in pease. we need that great soul once more. wish he come back soon with another life and lead shiv sena

He was an Indian but did stuff only for Maharashtra such as creates jobs , awereness etc etc .
Again ill say ""Watch out Mumbai""
I'm expecting curfew in a few minutes .

Killers of "THOUSANDS" innocent "MUSLIMS" are now gone.

He was behind of killing thousands of muslim during "Babri Masjad" & "Gujrat Hangame" Also he always warrning Pakistani people to visit India. He always shown so much hate against Pakistan and Pakistani Cricket Team.

Therefore at least, I cannot say to him rest in peace.

Any Source, Idiot??

Dunno if you are so stupid or your media is so bad that you believe all politicians from India are behind killing thousands of Muslims. Please educate yourself. Please....

RIP Sher thakre

R.I.P Bala saheb thackeray. You will remain in our hearts forever.

688564110.jpg

- An ex-mumbaikar.

Dumbass dead.... Long live next dumbass...

Doesnt Islam teach you not to disrespect the dead ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom