What's new

Bal Thackeray, Hindu leader and Shiv Sena founder, dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid Rascals ... If he was not there every Sikhs would have been killed Mumbai... Dont u people have Shame Namak Haram ho... Lalat haii tum sab par... aisan faramosh ....
:lol:you are revering some one who said this about you southies:lungi utha,pungi baaja.:rofl:

I see a trend here most of his supporters here South India... i think god has given us wisdom to understand the valor of this Great man ...

north indians are recent victim, previously it was south indians who were favourite bogeyman of balasaheb and his motley crew of marathi manush. With growing prosperity of Southern states, people from bihar, up took the menial works.

Balasaheb however woudn't do a sh!t to parsis or gujratis; rich and powerful as they are.

There is regional chauvinism seen everywhere . Dravidian parties of the south still survives and thrives on the same ethos in today's time. Every region wants its people get first priorities over local resources , that's why u see agitation for the creation of Telengana state or Gorkhaland in WB.

But Bengali's don't seem to mind having destroyed industrial sector in WB as they can always go begging for jobs elsewhere outside WB and then talk like philosophers and spout bawdy marxist ideals.

What are the opinions of Bengalis about him,paaji?
Yesterday many people in Ludhiana were cracking jokes about him.:D

We are oblivious towards Balasaheb and SS. Bengalis haven't been at the receiving end of Balasaheb and his rhetoric.

Stupid Rascals ... If he was not there every Sikhs would have been killed Mumbai... Dont u people have Shame Namak Haram ho... Lalat haii tum sab par... aisan faramosh ....

Cool thy anger, dear fellow. Had it been 80s, you would have got the same treatment Biharis getting today by SS cadres for being 'Madrasi'.

:lol:you are revering some one who said this about you southies:lungi utha,pungi baaja.:rofl:

Jana jaroorath haii Pungi bajane ki waha bajana jaroori haii... if the a person doesnt behave let him be a south Indian or north Indian he should be given his taste of medicine ...

Balasheb was my Idol ... & he will always remain as one... & no use of commenting on post of people like u... u people are the main reason why Jokes r still made on Sardars...

There is regional chauvinism seen everywhere . Dravidian parties of the south still survives and thrives on the same ethos in today's time. Every region wants its people get first priorities over local resources , that's why u see agitation for the creation of Telengana state or Gorkhaland in WB.

But Bengali's don't seem to mind having destroyed industrial sector in WB as they can always go begging for jobs elsewhere outside WB and then talk like philosophers and spout bawdy marxist ideals.

Well I don't see Bengalis begging for job in Orisha of all places but lots of Oriyas do work here.

Oh by the way, he tried to pull off his tricks against Sikhs as well, until he was warned by Khalistanis.

No , yesterday a BJP leader on Times Now channel nicely put how Sikh leaders from Sikh Sangh met him and convinced
to change his statement which he did within 12 hours saying sikhs wouldn't be harmed in the Bombay city.

Maybe he was scared of dal khalsa.

What I heard that he was warned that he is in hitlist of Khalistanis.

@Karthic: Balasaheb and SS have nothing to do in controlling gangsters of Mumbai. It's mainly controlled by giving a free hand to law enforcer agencies.

Cool thy anger, dear fellow. Had it been 80s, you would have got the same treatment Biharis getting today by SS cadres for being 'Madrasi'.

look mr. Pengali my family has settled here since 80's & some even in 70's no one ever faced any beating from SS... because every one in our family behaved like they should behave in Mumbai... my dad was a Communist supporters still he had many friends in SS...

Well I don't see Bengalis begging for job in Orisha of all places but lots of Oriyas do work here.
But i do see lot u people begging jobs in My state in state Kerala... most of the low grade labours working in Kerala r all Pengalis ...

Jana jaroorath haii Pungi bajane ki waha bajana jaroori haii... if the a person doesnt behave let him be a south Indian or north Indian he should be given his taste of medicine ...

Balasheb was my Idol ... & he will always remain as one... & no use of commenting on post of people like u... u people are the main reason why Jokes r still made on Sardars...
South Indians are funny people,SL killed so many Tamils but you all couldn't do anything against Sri Lankans.
But WE Sikhs extracted revenge from everybody who attacked us,be it the mughals,Afghans,Pakistanis during partition or during 1980's.

My dear friends... This is not the place to show our disagreements.... Plssssssssssssss

South Indians are funny people,SL killed so many Tamils but you all couldn't do anything against Sri Lankans.
But WE Sikhs extracted revenge from everybody who attacked us,be it the mughals,Afghans,Pakistanis during partition or during 1980's.
Listen joker ... no need to quote my post... i hoped u had some Brain in ur Khali - sthan :undecided:

You are sick people,we know one, as dumb duck in delhi who says YES MADAM to the family who killed thousands of ur pl. in 1984.
_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom