What's new

Bal Thackeray, Hindu leader and Shiv Sena founder, dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shivsena's rule was the best in maharashtra..they built mumbai-pune expressway and tens of flyovers and highways...infrastructure improved a lot during those days...

credit should go to siv sena - bjp combine not bal thakrey (unless he asked specifically to focus on road infra, like vajpayee did)

Whats wrong with you, he is a fine gentleman.
Also, his death will be a big loss to pakistani music industry, he sings better than fat ali khan the dead.

didnt knew altaf hussain is also a good singer

watch out for the political struggle that will break out! tell me one "charismatic" leader who can command power?

men that can hands down claim shiv sena are few hence a power struggle will start!

Right now there are few leaders in Sena.
Namely Udhav Thakare , Mr. Joshi and rest of all are second line leaders
Sena was never powerfully by its leaders but by the Sainiks who work for it.

Udhav is not as Balasaheb. But if Raj Thakare came back which is more likely as if now he will be the LEADER by true meaning and fill in the shoe of great loss

credit should go to siv sena - bjp combine not bal thakrey (unless he asked specifically to focus on road infra, like vajpayee did)

Nobody dared to go against his order..He was a lion and others obeyed him..

Oye beta I opened the thread the earliest among the three of us . Notice the time interval . I posted the thread an hour ago before they opened .
Next time don't just comment to increase your post tally genius :hitwall:

Oye beti my post tally is very conservative indeed. It is to your credit that you opened the thread first so get the other threads amalgamated with this one genius.

It, still, remains annoying that people think this rabble rouser deserves so much mention and publicity ......

One less religious godfather the better for South Asia.....

Right now there are few leaders in Sena.
Namely Udhav Thakare , Mr. Joshi and rest of all are second line leaders
Sena was never powerfully by its leaders but by the Sainiks who work for it.

Udhav is not as Balasaheb. But if Raj Thakare came back which is more likely as if now he will be the LEADER by true meaning and fill in the shoe of great loss

If Raj comes back, what happens to his policy of being inclusive of Marathi Muslims?

This contrasts with the Sena's policy of Hindu nationalism.

To be honest I don't think Raj will go back to Sena, and if anything Sena may become absorbed in to the MNS, since Raj has grown comfortable with the MNS, knows its leaders, cadres, structures, ways and policies.

Nobody dared to go against his order..He was a lion and others obeyed him..

Thats the persona media created. Are you saying he formulated all the policies of siv sena- bjp combine?
Remember, BJP also had big stalwarts like pramod mahajan who had big say in maharastra politics.

If Raj comes back, what happens to his policy of being inclusive of Marathi Muslims?

This contrasts with the Sena's policy of Hindu nationalism.

To be honest I don't think Raj will go back to Sena, and if anything Sena may become absorbed in to the MNS, since Raj has grown comfortable with the MNS, knows its leaders, cadres, structures, ways and policies.

Both will try to fight it out and we will see the winner in next election.

Last count of the supporters exceeding 30K and they are pouring in hundreds from different parts of the city. Both EE and WE highways jammed.

1. Thackeray (good or bad) was an important figure in what is basically India's New York, the economic heart of the country.

2. Also Marathis are a proud and tough race and do not put up with B.S.

If Marathis really got sick and tired of BIMARU/Hindustani domination then that would spell the end of the Indian Union as we know it. However they are loyal to India.

Thats the persona media created. Are you saying he formulated all the policies of siv sena- bjp combine?
Remember, BJP also had big stalwarts like pramod mahajan who had big say in maharastra politics.

He always took decisions that were not always with alliance...Supporting Pranav Mukharji is the recent example...I do not know anyone who ever dared to go against his decisions...BJP in maharashtra is just another wing of shivsena..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom