What's new

Bal Thackeray, Hindu leader and Shiv Sena founder, dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the END of SHIV SENA!! lucky indians can't wait to hear similar news about zardari,altaf,wali khan & nawaz!!

It won't be. Shiv Sena has a huge public base. It will not End.

May be if all things go right SENA and MNS will merge and form a more powerful part under the name "SHIV SENA"

So, how do we celebrate?

Why wud u want to celebrate? What has he dont to Pakistanis in Pakistan ?

He did something in his own land and he has right to do so if he has reasons for it. Tum Pakistan mein baithe baithe India mein aane ke sapne dekhte ho aur agar allow nahin kiya jaaye to AssBurning ho jaati hai. :D

Get life loser. :)

So, how do we celebrate?

Why wud u want to celebrate? What has he done to Pakistanis in Pakistan ?

He did something in his own land and he has right to do so if he has reasons for it. Tum Pakistan mein baithe baithe India mein aane ke sapne dekhte ho aur agar allow nahin kiya jaaye to AssBurning ho jaati hai. :D

Get life loser. :)

Really? i didnt know much detail about him. I only knew about the usual remarks he used to give about Pakistan. But yeah, i guess sorry for your loss. If you say all the good work he did for Mumbai, then it a loss indeed. RIP
I did not say he did good work for mumbai, neutral_person said.
He was a man of his time, but looked like a dinosour now. :)

May be if all things go right SENA and MNS will merge and form a more powerful part under the name "SHIV SENA"

Losing Bal is like losing Messi from Barsa. Xavi's impact will be there but don't expect Ronaldo to join!

Being a guy from the south of India I did respect the man for his age. Here on PDF he will be more missed by some of the Pakistani members than many Indian members.

May his soul rest in peace.

watch out for the political struggle that will break out! tell me one "charismatic" leader who can command power?

men that can hands down claim shiv sena are few hence a power struggle will start!

this is the END of SHIV SENA!! lucky indians can't wait to hear similar news about zardari,altaf,wali khan & nawaz!!

Shivsena's rule was the best in maharashtra..they built mumbai-pune expressway and tens of flyovers and highways...infrastructure improved a lot during those days...

Potty2Hotty ‏@ruudyroon
The no of people weeping outside Matoshree. Wow. Goes beyond words what he meant to the people

Why is there threat of communal riots:confused:

Mate just go to certain face book pages, forums to see the celebration. Its all fine when its in social media, but when some hypoer active guy decides to do that in street, a misplaced cracker, even a shout can make the Sainiks go mad at this stage.

Do we really need three separate threads telling us this demagogue is dead?

Oye beta I opened the thread the earliest among the three of us . Notice the time interval . I posted the thread an hour ago before they opened .
Next time don't just comment to increase your post tally genius :hitwall:

17097595.cms

bal-thackeray.jpg

Well, he was sometimes too tough on the outsiders but he was a nationalist nonetheless.. R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom