What's new

Baktar Shikan with Syrian Rebels??

No we shouldnt, the iranians support the indians when it comes to their benefit. So why shouldnt we support the FSA and gain good will in with their supporters as well.

Because you are an Islamic country and by supporting the non-Muslim foreign forces in Syria (the backers of FSA), you are doing a great disservice.

It is not about Iran. It is about Syria in itself. Why are you meddling with them?

There are two dangerous things involved here:

1- You are angering Assad and Iran, who are both pivotal in your anti-Israel brigade.

2- You are pissing off your strategic partner China and the other main backer of Assad, Russia.

Because you are an Islamic country and by supporting the non-Muslim foreign forces in Syria (the backers of FSA), you are doing a great disservice.

It is not about Iran. It is about Syria in itself. Why are you meddling with them?

There are two dangerous things involved here:

1- You are angering Assad and Iran, who are both pivotal in your anti-Israel brigade.

2- You are pissing off your strategic partner China and the other main backer of Assad, Russia.

ANd basically you had to run your mouth where you had not an iota of knowledge. First of Chinas support is there but only there, and no it wont change a thing if we went out to support the FSA. You also wouldnt have said that if you had seen the number of chinese arms already in FSA hands. Secondly we its about what suits us, and keep your lectures on Islam onto your self, an indian would be the last creature on earth to tell us what our next step should be. And again dont just run your mouth only because u think u know what needs to be said. And also about Iran, again we dont care.

You would be making a big mistake if you think that PDF is a reflection of Pakistani street thinking. It in fact is not so. Just as you can not claim to represent all Jordanians, you can not expect a handful of college students to represent Pakistan. There are number of false flaggers here, as well as expatriate Pakistani kids who were born and raised outside of Pakistan. A typical Pakistani has strong Ummah feelings and brotherly bond with Muslims the world over.

TC alert-
Buttering alert-

A typical Pakistani with Ummah feelings is the main problem Pakistan is facing-
No such thing as ummah- let them grow come outside of their homes- their country- come out of the illusion- let them come face to face with an arab- and i am sure they will curse the concept-

Lets be honest we hate al assad because he is an alawite- nithing to do with innocent awam-

ANd basically you had to run your mouth where you had not an iota of knowledge. First of Chinas support is there but only there, and no it wont change a thing if we went out to support the FSA. You also wouldnt have said that if you had seen the number of chinese arms already in FSA hands. Secondly we its about what suits us, and keep your lectures on Islam onto your self, an indian would be the last creature on earth to tell us what our next step should be. And again dont just run your mouth only because u think u know what needs to be said. And also about Iran, again we dont care.

Oh please. Save your breath about educating me about geo-politics of the region, kid. I've travelled globally more and interacted with more people than you've probably spent your time on this planet.

Firstly, you have a bad habit of getting into other people's conflicts, which has time and again proved disastrous. You're still reaping the seeds of the last meddling you did back in the 80s but it seems to have not taught you anything.

If these reports of your weapons in the hands of anti-Assad forces is true, then you're getting yourselves slowly into another conflict that is not yours and may have a severe effect within the factionalized polity of your country.

How do you know if those Chinese weapons are state supplied or through black market?

Remember US used third parties to supply Chinese made AKs to Taliban against USSR?

Its a pretty simple model of weapons transfer.

Now be a good boy and read more from the experienced members here on PDF.

Your own country's senior members have a wealth of knowledge to contribute on this.

Oh please. Save your breath about educating me about geo-politics of the region, kid. I've travelled globally more and interacted with more people than you've probably spent your time on this planet.

Firstly, you have a bad habit of getting into other people's conflicts, which has time and again proved disastrous. You're still reaping the seeds of the last meddling you did back in the 80s but it seems to have not taught you anything.

If these reports of your weapons in the hands of anti-Assad forces is true, then you're getting yourselves slowly into another conflict that is not yours and may have a severe effect within the factionalized polity of your country.

How do you know if those Chinese weapons are state supplied or through black market?

Remember US used third parties to supply Chinese made AKs to Taliban against USSR?

Your own country's senior members have a wealth of knowledge to contribute on this.

The first sign of you being a retard is when you start your conversation with calling someone a kid. Now I dont care about the rest of your verbal diarrhea. Save it for someone who gives a hoot.

Mr. retard did you even read the blog? Did you care to read these missiles might have been provided by sudan?

Mr. retard did you even read the blog? Did you care to read these missiles might have been provided by sudan?

I said the same thing but this clown just to satisfy his own ego came out with oh I have been here and there, and met him and her. lol

As per his stupidity, if it is chinese or american or martian it was bought from the black market. If it is Pakistani, well then not his fault he is an indian after all.

TC alert-
Buttering alert-

A typical Pakistani with Ummah feelings is the main problem Pakistan is facing-
No such thing as ummah- let them grow come outside of their homes- their country- come out of the illusion- let them come face to face with an arab- and i am sure they will curse the concept-

Lets be honest we hate al assad because he is an alawite- nithing to do with innocent awam-

Aray Bhai, I had a number of Arab friends during my years in USA. I have also spent a few years in the Gulf. I know what you mean. But one ought to be accommodating of others' weaknesses precisely because we have them ourselves. I do not wish to say negative stuff about Arabs because I know that we Pakistanis are no better ourselves. The only thing good about us is that we perhaps have more people with Ishq-e-Rasool (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam).

Being a Pakistani and having Ummah feelings goes hand in hand in my view. It does not matter what others say or do. As far as I am concerned these feelings are independent and not based on self-interest.

I have known about the seething cauldron of resentment that Syria was. I knew how Sunnis hated being kept in a subservient position. I just do not trust the timing of it all. As far as I can see, a cross regional sectarian conflict is being fed. And I do not want us to do anything to make it worse.

I find the TC alert thing deplorable. Why?

AL Assad supported by foreign powers of Hizbullah and Iran
Actually its the same old arab-iran conflict. For most of shias, anybody working against Iran is a terrorist. The same goes for the other side.Most of the Shias are more emotionally attached to iran than their own countries. Whats happening in syria is a struggle for power. Iran is playing its role in Syria where shia rulers rule sunni majority. Arabs are doing the same in Qatar where shia majority is ruled by sunnis. But I guess we will never be able to see things beyond our own egos of beliefs. Both sides in the conflict have inflicted atrocities upon each other (we may always argue which side has done it more but nevertheless both are guilty of it). The stake of foreign powers is to limit the iranian influence and getting rid of hashmits from Syria can deliver a critical strategic blow to Iran in ME. Iran, on the other hand, is trying her level best to hold her grounds and the poor masses are serving as canon fodder.

Pakistan should be the last country involved in this Sunni(Saudi)-Shia(Iran) proxy war. We would risk increasing antagonism and sectarian cracks within our own country.
We have already become involved (LeJ,AQ etc vs Shias).

Where were you my friend, before the creation of Free syrian Army, when Al Assad and Shahbiya militia were killing women children and innocents in dozens on daily basis?

And these rebels are no different. It was on the news yesterday, they executed a 14 year old CHILD front of his mother!!!
There is no crime big enough to deserve this kind of treatment.

Those Chinese Arms were most likely supplied from third parties, one of them being Sudan. Anyone is willing to sell a few second hand weapons for some extra $$ of which the Saudis and USA have plenty.

They did the same back in 1980's when US bought AK's and RPG's from Egypt and supplied them to the resistance in Afghanistan. Irony is that Egypt imprisoned many of the Resistance fighters when they returned to Egypt for fear that they might initiate uprisings in the country. Similar stuff happened in other Arab countries.

@Tshering22 has a good point here.

Last edited by a moderator:
No we shouldnt, the iranians support the indians when it comes to their benefit. So why shouldnt we support the FSA and gain good will in with their supporters as well.

Here is a flaw in your thinking my friend.

First of all, when was the last time Iran supported india against Pakistan? Late 1990's?

Did you ever ponder that they might have done so out of Pakistan's support for Taliban in Afghanistan who beheaded Iranian diplomats and massacred Hazara Shia people?

Here is another area where @Tshering22 makes a good point. By getting involved in Syria and antagonizing Iran we will give the Iranians reason to flare up insurgencies in our Balochistan province.

Secondly, keep in mind that Russia, and our all weather ally China, will not tolerate our interference in Syria. China recently experienced unrest in Xinjiang due to some people or person who received training from the FSA in Syria. Chinese already faced similar problems before due to some people receiving training in our tribal areas and thus tarnishing our relations with our only friendly immediate neighbor.

In the long run, if we as Pakistanis ever want peace in Afghanistan and stabilize our western border in order to concentrate our resources against india on the East, then we must form better relations with Iran, Russia, and continue to maintain strong ties with China. Otherwise we will continue to be embroiled in this bloody sectarian and extremist war for another decade or two.

Syria does not concern us as it is a Arab matter entirely. What does concern us is what is in our best national interest. Whether Assad falls or remains won't bring electricity to the millions of our countrymen who suffer without it nor will it make our Afghan border peaceful.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's our regimes not us, but I would never imagine myself or any Muslim Arab going with India against Pakistan in anything.

Brother, i appreciate your honesty. But unfortunately reality shows a exactly opposite picture. Do Arab gov.t's not represent their people?

Back
Top Bottom