What's new

Bajwa using Hussain Haqqani for diplomacy in USA: A perosn know for being anti China stance

Wonderful man. Have interacted with him on several occasions during his frequent visits to India. The man has an even keeled take on most things — makes sense why he would be hated in Pakistan.

If the news is true, he’s the right guy to help you work stuff out with the US.
He is an indian.not pakistani.. you can keep him.

Wonderful man. Have interacted with him on several occasions during his frequent visits to India. The man has an even keeled take on most things — makes sense why he would be hated in Pakistan.

If the news is true, he’s the right guy to help you work stuff out with the US.

Did you sleep with him too...how is he in bed with a fellow Pakistan hater?

So now Pak Military is using a certified traitor for diplomacy(which isn't their job btw)
This guy have been advocating for anti china stance and several times ranted about Debt trap of china.

If bajwa is of the same opinion and trying to please his masters by through being anti china then our future is doomed.

Or even if he think he can play double game to balance out things.
That will have more disastrous effects.

We will be fooled again joining the US camp that's it's just balancing.

But look at how kanjar our generals are!

The architect of Memogate is the PR guy for Bajwa. The chief architect of DawnLeaks gets NRO, gets her conviction overturned and flies to London.

The Memogate pledged US authorities to save Zardari from army. The DawnLeaks postured that its army which supports terrorism.

Then there is a case of PTM. Thy abused the bodies of dead soldiers. Openly curse the army. Yet army brought them together in this alliance of crooks and thieves to successfully complete regime change operation.

Today army announced it has no role in politics.

Stop being fooled by these corrupt generals. They use army's sacrifices, just like MQM and PPP, to press forward with their personal agendas.

Mir Bajwa will accept Indian hegemony but patriotic Pakistanis in army and otherwise will never accept it.

There is a very strong argument by Bajwa to normalize ties with India. He has said it without permission of the PM. Well he does not need permission. The recent movement on Israel is also military top command decision. These army generals will sell Pakistan for settlement in USA.

Look at the history. Every time army top command has served American interest in the region. If international establishment wants Pakistan to normalize ties with India and recognize Israel, they will ensure it does happen.

With all whats going on, I have lost trust in the army leadership that it will ever protect core Pakistan interests. I could be paranoid here but it looks to me Americans know each and everything about our nuclear program, if its still there. This is why international establishment is so cosy with the idea of Pakistan being 'nuclear'. I hope I m overthinking and I m wrong.

Last edited:

So now Pak Military is using a certified traitor for diplomacy(which isn't their job btw)
This guy have been advocating for anti china stance and several times ranted about Debt trap of china.

If bajwa is of the same opinion and trying to please his masters by through being anti china then our future is doomed.

Or even if he think he can play double game to balance out things.
That will have more disastrous effects.

We will be fooled again joining the US camp that's it's just balancing.
His presence at any of the talks doesn't mean he was invited by Pakistans end.

Have some shame and stop this malicious propaganda

All these threads are hijacked by gutless and ballless trolls whose only job is to feel good by typing nonsense against the whole institute because of the action of one man.

It was never about how Muslims view Judaism and Christianity. We have always been inclusive. But how do Jews and Christians view Islam and Muslims?
I'd urge you to quit while you are only slightly slipping into a hole...

First you trivialized Prophet's struggle against his enemies, i.e. by claiming the threat to his life by his contemporary Jewish tribes and their constant betrayals especially during some precarious battles were less of a threat than the modern day Zionism/Jewry

From there you proceeded to outright insult the Prophet by claiming what he did in his time is no longer relevant and ought not to be followed, essentially rendering his path obsolete and his sunnah no longer applicable.

If I were you, I'd seriously look into reciting the kalima again and repenting...

He was used by Pakistani side
It was clearly told in program
There have been reconciliation between Military and him.

If he's been still unacceptable for pak military why would American use such a guy which pak military hates?

You can tell yourself whatever helps you sleep at night

This alone should confirm to all doubters, especially Army brats, that the whole Army top brass is perennially on CIA's payroll...
Every action this year seems to indicate it, but i mentally can't adjust to it. Iranians tend to have much more self-dignity

Every action this year seems to indicate it, but i mentally can't adjust to it. Iranians tend to have much more self-dignity
Iranis are an ancient people with proud history and were never colonized...

Pakistanis on the other hand, especially the majority residing in the eastern parts have been perennially getting enslaved by one foreign entity or another for the last two millennia, it's just not in their psyche to resist their oppressors.

Mir Bajwa will accept Indian hegemony but patriotic Pakistanis in army and otherwise will never accept it.
News flash, they accepted Indian hegemony back in Mushy's time when he rolled back and stopped supporting Kashmiri freedom movement.

Last edited:
Only a coup within Army can save this institution, if not than I would say that every one from top to bottom are number 1 Haram khor. That institution is in the front line when it comes to work against the interest of Pakistan, GHQ is the Gard of all Bakchodi that happens in the country.

Armies operate under civilians. Its a universal law. But if civilian govt at home is not that strong then the army starts working under some more capable foreigner govt.

Armies operate under civilians. Its a universal law. But if civilian govt at home is not that strong then the army starts working under some more capable foreigner govt.
I think you summed it up nicely.

Back
Top Bottom