What's new

Bajrang Dal's warning to Arundhati Roy

In Democracy people have the right to express themselves, so if that is her opinion who are you to judge her. Seriously India has a long way to catch up to Western countries, if people like you think like that....what a shame.

Is that why you still keep Scotland,Ireland and Wales suppressed?

We will welcome her with open arms!

and what will u do when she will speak against government everyday,

will u well come ??

i wish indan govt. give her to pak ............... then you will shout take her back

A multi award winner, a champion of the Kashmiri cause, totally unafraid to speak for the right... Whats not to like. Perhaps she'll have better luck in fixing our corruption and injustices than she had with India's.

She is more than welcome in Pakistan.

Eeeeksssss..:eek::eek:....You sure have a very bad taste buddy.

karthic-sri-albums-mine-picture3827-arundhati-roy-narrowweb-300x424-2.jpg

Arey yaar....Zaid Hamid may be a extremist,a comedian but certainly he is not a traitor to Pakistan.

I would not wish suc a bad luck (A.R) to fall on him. :D

She looks great in this pic:

images

Openly threating somebody is a criminal act and Govt should act against these Bajrang Dal leaders. Dealing with AR is job of Govt not of any private religious institution.

brajrang dal and such group should take more part in social activity ..
instead of talking action ,,, against ,,
AR
BHARAT BAND,,

YE BAND ,,VO BAND ,,,..

Openly threating somebody is a criminal act and Govt should act against these Bajrang Dal leaders. Dealing with AR is job of Govt not of any private religious institution.

brajrang dal and such group should take more part in social activity ..
instead of talking action ,,, against ,,
AR
BHARAT BAND,,

YE BAND ,,VO BAND ,,,..

Read what BD has said again:

"We will hound her out by filing 100s of FIR against her in every part of the country".

Is there anything un-constitutional or un-lawful in filing FIRs all over the country ??

Be thankful they are not saying we will cut her tongue,we will chop her hand like the Talibans.

Now i am sure she is an Indian :lol:

Lolzzz....Going by the invitations for her to become a Pakistani citizen and open praise by some Bangla members,I thought girls are much worse over there ;)

World's biggest democracy my foot.

your profile pic show who you are and what your mind set ....

we know how your own democracy run ,,
or i should ask u a quistion ,,, is there any democracy ?

AR is still free this is called democracy,, when limit will crossed she will get a treatment by GOI

PPl like this lady need only one thing - that is to be ignored.

India has weathered much more than this and thanx to the deep rooted democracy while a person has all the right to say his / her mind there is only one way to make a change - through elections.

This is something these attention seekers like Gilani & Roy shall never do. In any case is it not evident that this & other actions on the LC are a mere prelude to the visit of the US Pres ? We should expect some more.

Just ignore them. They are only as much heroes as the media makes them to be . Reactions is what they seek and sustains them.

you are right bro ,,
she is highlighted by media ,,

media should take concern over this ... and no more broadcasting and printing any news related to her ,,

In Democracy people have the right to express themselves, so if that is her opinion who are you to judge her. Seriously India has a long way to catch up to Western countries, if people like you think like that....what a shame.
In the thread about pakistan's secularism, democracy loving 'green star's ' reply was
"Every Muslim should believe in Shariah, and it is not an outdated system. There is not one single country in this world that has proper Shariah law, it's quite sad, but hopefully one day Pakistan or any other Muslim country will be able to accomplish such a feat."
http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...-two-masters-shariah-law-secular-state-3.html

Lolzzz....Going by the invitations for her to become a Pakistani citizen and open praise by some Bangla members,I thought girls are much worse over there ;)

The invitation was for her credentials not her beauty.
If going by the looks Zaid Hamid (a handsome smart man) should take Katrina Kaif :angel:

In the thread about pakistan's secularism, democracy loving 'green star's ' reply was
"Every Muslim should believe in Shariah, and it is not an outdated system. There is not one single country in this world that has proper Shariah law, it's quite sad, but hopefully one day Pakistan or any other Muslim country will be able to accomplish such a feat."
http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...-two-masters-shariah-law-secular-state-3.html

he said nothing wrong...

Back
Top Bottom