What's new

Bajrang Dal's warning to Arundhati Roy

These Vajrangis needed to be locked up in a solitary sell along with Arundhuti. Surely they will manage to intimidate each other! :s

Arundhati Roy is a bleeding heart liberal and I respect her for that, the hawkish cries for charging her under sedition is crap. Let this woman speak out, people willing to listen will listen and those who want to ignore will ignore, why waste tax-money on charging her with a case and piling up the already over burden Indian justice system.

Her thinking is like the Confederate South of USA, that states can secede from the Union any time they wish. They were proven wrong in North America and they will be proven wrong in Modern India.

Leave his remarks , How can you say western democracy is the ideal democracy in world. We agree west has more health and wealth , But it doesn't mean every thing is ideal .Our democracy is suitable for our need , not yours.

let me put it in a counter questioning way
how do you think it's not

I really love AR.. especially the effect she has on a certain population of members here :P

AR - Nothing but a body full of crap. I think she is being paid for such lectures. Nevertheless, Why to pay any heed to her, she is nobody. Just NOBODY. she's not a politician, she's not a kashmiri, not Indian anymore

She's just an addition to world noise pollution

Openly threating somebody is a criminal act and Govt should act against these Bajrang Dal leaders. Dealing with AR is job of Govt not of any private religious institution.

asim bhai take her to your country... you can have a debate between AR and the great lal toopi Mr. Zaid Hamid... it will a treat to watch from across the border...:cheers::cheers:

The right to freedom of speech and expression was not a blank cheque, said Smriti Irani, president of the women's wing.

The Bajrang Dal made it plain that it had hounded Mr. Husain out of the country by filing hundreds of first information reports against him all over the country and could do the same to Ms. Roy.

Hope they do that to this woman also.:agree:

I certainly wont miss her.

We will welcome her with open arms!

As I said If you are ready to take care of visa and other formalities,the First class ticket to Islamabad(no She should be sent to Peshawar) is on me :D

And beware...Goods once sold will not be taken back under any circumstances. :lol:

Last edited:
Roy is a treasure of India. She represents Indias vibrant and tolerant society. She looks damn good too !

AR = India's Zaid Hamid

Please let us make fun out of her instead of ignoring or hating her.

Long live Indian democracy.

Zaid Hamid and Arundhati Roy for Husband and Wife :D
Dont send her to Pakistan, Zaid Hamid is comming to take her :D

Roy is a treasure of India. She represents Indias vibrant and tolerant society. She looks damn good too !

Eeeeksssss..:eek::eek:....You sure have a very bad taste buddy.

karthic-sri-albums-mine-picture3827-arundhati-roy-narrowweb-300x424-2.jpg

Zaid Hamid and Arundhati Roy for Husband and Wife :D
Dont send her to Pakistan, Zaid Hamid will take her himself :D

Arey yaar....Zaid Hamid may be a extremist,a comedian but certainly he is not a traitor to Pakistan.

I would not wish suc a bad luck (A.R) to fall on him. :D

Back
Top Bottom