What's new

Bajrang Dal men strip, beat up pastor in MP

:lol: :lol: :lol:
So @SpArK is it you or me whose "strange" company seems to be influencing @nair? I want to believe its sparkyy. :ashamed:

I?

Dude, I dont know you or that @nair guy... I dunno why u tagged me.

I know @Joe Shearer sir though, he is very watchful and follows the posts of people he likes and is not shy away from making good observations , though he may delete it after some time when there is a change of mind..

So good luck..

Dude, I dont know you or that @nair guy... I dunno why u tagged me.

I know @Joe Shearer sir though, he is very watchful and follows the posts of people he likes and is not shy away from making good observations , though he may delete it after some time when there is a change of mind..

So good luck..

Sorry you got dragged in.

Don't get hysterical. Go see a doctor. Or a shrink. You probably need both. One for tight pants, that make your voice turn quavery, one for the tight mind, that makes your voice turn quavery.

You are stammering I suppose?

When you only have ad hominem crap to spew, it is understood your time is up.

Your are going to see the rest of your life with a thousand cuts in your ideological soul as time progresses from today till you take last breath.

It's time up old man.

Your ideological superficial nonsense has taken too much footage. Now we are in eradicating spree.

Caring for people of all religions makes me a communist, now? I read something interesting every day....

I am leaving this thread and I believe you should too. By being here you and I will only lower our respective IQs.

If you wanted to type a non senical one liner, better you shouldn't have replied.

When you only have ad hominem crap to spew, it is understood your time is up.

Your are going to see the rest of your life with a thousand cuts in your ideological soul as time progresses from today till you take last breath.

It's time up old man.

Your ideological superficial nonsense has taken too much footage. Now we are in eradicating spree.

If you wanted to type a non senical one liner, better you shouldn't have replied.

And you had something better to offer?

That 'one liner' has more meaning and value than an entire paragraph of your rants.

Also, why didn't you answer my question? If I had misunderstood something you could have clarified it in your reply to my question.

That's good enough for you. I'm not in competition for the best arsehole remark of the evening. You seem to be.

Arsehole? Whose life has gone doing *** shit can only give such an intellectual comeback.

That 'one liner' has more meaning and value than an entire paragraph of your rants.

Also, why didn't you answer my question? If I had misunderstood something you could have clarified it in your reply to my question.

You are very good at self applause. Now let's be serious on the topic.

Communist was referred to Joe, not you. I assume you are a secular person? Don't prove me wrong.

Arsehole? Whose life has gone doing *** shit can only give such an intellectual comeback.

You are very good at self applause. Now let's be serious on the topic.

Communist was referred to Joe, not you. I assume you are a secular person? Don't prove me wrong.
Thanks for the clarification. Also, I see that you look at secularists in a bad light. Your reason is because it is against the mainstream ideology. I don't think that is the only reason. There is another reason too. Could you explain to me the other reason.

Thanks for the clarification. Also, I see that you look at secularists in a bad light. Your reason is because it is against the mainstream ideology. I don't think that is the only reason. There is another reason too. Could you explain to me the other reason.

First answer my question in the first post I asked you.

Are you a secular Pakistani Muslim?

I will come on the ideological part later.

How can a Pakistani be a Muslim and a secular at the same time?

It's an oxymoron. They cannot be complimentary.
It depends on the one interpreting the religion. The way I see it, I can be both at the same time.
My version of secularism is about equal rights and opportunities for everyone. That's about it. I don't see how it goes against my religion.

It depends on the one interpreting the religion. The way I see it, I can be both at the same time.
My version of secularism is about equal rights and opportunities for everyone. That's about it. I don't see how it goes against my religion.

I am not even coming to non Muslims. As basic as inheritance is concerned women get less share than men in Islamic law. Doesn't this contradict with your basic equal secular principle?

Back
Top Bottom