What's new

Baitullah Mehsud dies

No bullet unfortunately... blood pressure and kidney problem...

Did he die of attack or disease?

Got it.

Good News indeed.

please jana i need to sleep if you joke its strange for me

if he die i will never sleep 3 day because i am so happy a cia agent and killer of my brave people is die

Congratulations Pakistan. :pakistan:

Last edited:
Baitullah Mehsood passes away
Updated at: 2355 PST, Tuesday, September 30, 2008
PESHAWAR: The head of Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan, Baitullah Mehsood has passed away here. He was suffering from high blood pressure and kidney disease, according to Geo News.

Islamabad: According to initial reports from DawnNews and other private television channels, official government sources have said that the commander of the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan, Baitullah Mehsud has died after a protracted illness. Confirmation of these reports is still awaited.
Mehsud was reportedly suffering from diabetes and hypertension.
Mehsud has been blamed for much of the violence in the North West Frontier Province. He was also blamed for the assassination of former prime minister Benazir Bhutto.

http://www.dawn.net/wps/wcm/connect...n/militant+commander+baitullah+mehsud+dies+wk

Now this is the kind of 2 Eids I would love to see more in Pakistan :)

Double the joy, Double fun... Truly Eid Mubarak to all Pakistanis!

Oh no this is really bad news. I wanted him killed by our boys! If he had been dispatched in an SSG operation, that would have been a morale boaster for the entire country.

Oh no this is really bad news. I wanted him killed by our boys! If he had been dispatched in an SSG operation, that would have been a morale boaster for the entire country.

no prob man we can try next time but now i realy need to send him hell asap.
even he daid in trafic incedent:enjoy:[ talban high command use moter bikes for visit there jihadies]

how do we know if he died from health problems? he could have been killed in the recent military operations, after all we haven't heard from him for a while.

expect another bad guy soon, the cycle will repeat itself as long as afghanistan is active. first it was bughti, abdullah mehsud, baitullah mehsud, and now...

how do we know if he died from health problems? he could have been killed in the recent military operations, after all we haven't heard from him for a while.

expect another bad guy soon, the cycle will repeat itself as long as afghanistan is active. first it was bughti, abdullah mehsud, baitullah mehsud, and now...

we never kill him man there is no even news to any fight with him directly:sniper:

if you like to take cradet you can take mr.assad;)

Tehrik-i-Taliban chief Baitullah Mehsud dies

Wednesday, 01 Oct, 2008 | 01:02 AM PST |
Tehrik-i-Taliban chief Baitullah Mehsud.-AFP file photo
Tehrik-i-Taliban chief Baitullah Mehsud.-AFP file photo

ISLAMABAD: Tehrik-i-Taliban chief Baitullah Mehsud has died after a protracted illness, unconfirmed reports say.
Private TV channels including DawnNews and Geo said on early Wednesday morning that the militant commander died of renal failure.
Our reporter Ismail Khan said that although official sources, including a political agent and a security man who wished to stay anonymous, were claiming that the militant was dead, there was no independent confirmation of his death.
Meanwhile, the Tehrik-i-Taliban was denying that their chief was dead, DawnNews reported.

Baitullah Mehsud was known to be suffering from diabetes and hypertension.
Mehsud has been blamed for much of the violence in the North West Frontier Province. He was also blamed for the assassination of former prime minister Benazir Bhutto.

http://www.dawn.net/wps/wcm/connect...n/militant+commander+baitullah+mehsud+dies+wk

so the cia,s agent is dead

let's hope our military, tribal, and intelligence alliance learnt their lesson and this time, consolidate full control over the tribes. as stated in one of the recent Bajaur operation articles, 80% of ISI agents are pashtuns coming in from there areas.

it would be in our strategic interests to find someone from the Mehsud tribe who is more inclined towards a pro-pakistan policy, perhaps our intelligence can influence that. the Mehsud tribe may also face a split over leadership, but one thing's for certain, the next anti-pakistan militant commander will never have the same amount of power and influence again.

things couldn't get any better for Pakistan. The US attacks at first but can't go to war because of their economy and wall street going down the drain. the tribals are uniting and fighting against the militants(who are turning out to be uzbeks, chechens, arabs, and afghanis), this too is being coordinated by the army. now with the recent death of Mehsud should bring a lot more stability to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom