What's new

Bahria University Wants Boys and Girls to Sit 6 Inches Apart at Its Premises

Don't you know? The only true way to colonize Mars is by turning universities into brothels. That's how we will produce scientists and engineers according to our liberals.
They only want to follow west's nudity and nothing else, but west is not nude as they think.
They don't want to follow their education, politics, rules and regulations etc
These Pakistani liberals are unique creature.

They only want to follow west's nudity and nothing else, but west is not nude as they think.
They don't want to follow their education, politics, rules and regulations etc
These Pakistani liberals are unique creature.
Hey! If Pakistani Liberals want to push for open sex and nudity let them at least lead by example starting with their own mothers.

Unless these are related to some Pakistani "Liberals" I met long time ago who thought getting drunk and/or being physical at inappropriate times was Liberalism.
They're still like that haha.

Hey! If Pakistani Liberals want to push for open sex and nudity let them at least lead by example starting with their own mothers.

They're still like that haha.
tell them drunken lewdness is not liberalism but a perversion. Liberalism is a political view based on liberty and equality.

Liberalism @ Wikipedia

Don't you know? The only true way to colonize Mars is by turning universities into brothels. That's how we will produce scientists and engineers according to our liberals.
these people should have a different name, word Liberal is being misused by both sides

Liberalism is a political view based on liberty and equality.

Liberalism is not sexual assault or orgies in classroom, your liberty ends where mine starts, so keep your shoulders/hands to yourself Mr. or Miss Wannabe western permissiveness which does not really exist, at-least I never found it in day to day life (believe you me I looked)

these people should have a different name, word Liberal is being misused by both sides

Liberalism is a political view based on liberty and equality.

Liberalism is not sexual assault or orgies in classroom, your liberty ends where mine starts, so keep your shoulders/hands to yourself Mr. or Miss Wanna western permissiveness which does not really exist, at-least I never found it in day to day life (believe you me I looked for decades)
Good point. I never looked at it like that but that's because the word "Liberal" has been hijacked by perverts and sellouts to push their own agenda under the guise of ''progress".

you are the special kind of retard are you not ? It's a university and not your red light district.

You can ask your women to do what I purposed earlier .. do it and gain knowledge. None is stopping you.

Who ever wants to be remain in clothes is isis to you. And I am what I am.. I don't need your certificate of filth. Keep it in your home, in your family.
Hmm yeah you're somewhat right and I apologise for abusive language. But I was really surprised that people support an institute not allowing people to even hold hands or shit. By these standards soon we'll be whipping people for what standing close together. I don't support nudity or prostitution but I think that a university not allowing boys and girls to what, shake hands or hold hands or whatever is just plain retarded.
Meeting new people and entering relationships is part of life.
Uni should focus on say eliminating drug abuse and stuff.

Hmm yeah you're somewhat right and I apologise for abusive language.
It's general behavior of Pakistani society. Pakistanis have fallen into lowest of manners.
I don't know about other Asian countries but they are far too lower in manners than nude west.

Meeting new people and entering relationships is part of life.

Solution is marriage not dating. I got married when my class fellows were dating. I have now peaceful life with children and wife and they are still looking for right partners.

Uni should focus on say eliminating drug abuse and stuff.
That's responsibility of state

Last edited:
It's general behavior of Pakistani society. Pakistanis are fallen into lowest of manners.
I don't about other Asian countries but they are far too lower in manners than nude west.

Solution is marriage not dating. I got married when my class fellows were dating. I have now peaceful life with children and wife and they are still looking for right partners.

That's responsibility of state
Do you think that if people should not be allowed such relationships, they should at least be allowed to marry the person they want instead of arranged marriage?Because that's the only way I see to keeping it halal. Parents should guide their children on who to marry sure but forcing them to marry a stranger is wrong. They should accept their child's wish.
Otherwise people will engage in premarital sex and other vices.

bhai jan most Pakistanis have 6inch+ size (arms) :lol:

upload_2018-5-19_13-15-37.png

Quite reasonable decision by University......

I think they may have meant 6 feet or 6 meters instead of 6 inches.

6 Inches is a joke even by Western standards.

Do you think that if people should not be allowed such relationships, they should at least be allowed to marry the person they want instead of arranged marriage?Because that's the only way I see to keeping it halal. Parents should guide their children on who to marry sure but forcing them to marry a stranger is wrong. They should accept their child's wish.
Otherwise people will engage in premarital sex and other vices.

There are a lot of local traditions, misinterpreted as religious traditions. There is no force marriage in Islam. It is simply not possible, when a girl or boy is asked about acceptance of his/her partner, and if he/she replies no, marriage cannot happen. Society is unaware of religion but aware of only traditions.

BTW parents have only and only love for children without any minute impurity. You will find this reality in full power, when you will have your own children. That's the pure love.
Love of a man for woman, or vice versa in a university is an inbuilt desire. Just like huger of stomach, we have inbuilt sexual desire. We can't deny it. If anyone says, I don't have sexual desire, he/she is either lying or have problem. But, this desire is misinterpreted as love. That's why in many love marriages, when this desire is filled, the the relationship breaks up.

Parents love should not be thrown away like garbage as we grow with time. They can be convinced.

The principle of this university is a retired commodore. I think life is easy for an ex military officers.

Kia hogaya Bc

Islam khatre me ha ya jamhooriyat
Islam khatrey mein hay bhai larkey larkiyan ikhathey beth gaye wo bhi university mein Allah Allah sir qalam karo

How does sitting together in a university where you have to work with your classmates if you want to or not be compared to a brothel?

There are a lot of local traditions, misinterpreted as religious traditions. There is no force marriage in Islam. It is simply not possible, when a girl or boy is asked about acceptance of his/her partner, and if he/she replies no, marriage cannot happen. Society is unaware of religion but aware of only traditions.

BTW parents have only and only love for children without any minute impurity. You will find this reality in full power, when you will have your own children. That's the pure love.
Love of a man for woman, or vice versa in a university is an inbuilt desire. Just like huger of stomach, we have inbuilt sexual desire. We can't deny it. If anyone says, I don't have sexual desire, he/she is either lying or have problem. But, this desire is misinterpreted as love. That's why in many love marriages, when this desire is filled, the the relationship breaks up.

Parents love should not be thrown away like garbage as we grow with time. They can be convinced.
But there are some parents who believe that if a child marries on his/her own will, it will destroy the family's honor or something.
Recently there was a guy in a Pakistani village who had his eyes gouged out by his family for martyima the girl of his choice. He asked them to kill him to spare him the pain of living blind but his father told him that he would serve as an example to other boys of the village

Back
Top Bottom