What's new

Bahria University Wants Boys and Girls to Sit 6 Inches Apart at Its Premises

a university made for rich retard kids, what can we expect :rofl:
Sab unis ka yahi haal hy par kuch media mein aney key liye aisey qawaneen bantien hain jin ka talemi sargarmiyon sey qatan taluk nahi hota

Sab unis ka yahi haal hy par kuch media mein aney key liye aisey qawaneen bantien hain jin ka talemi sargarmiyon sey qatan taluk nahi hota

True. Sab ka yahe hal hai even the Govt universities now. This is a publicity stunt.

I went there many times and I will say its right decision but to be on safe side distance should be increased. 6 inch is too small to detect.

They should not ask to sit apart at least inches, instead they should ask to sit in laps. That's the true way to gain knowledge.
How many here who are opposing the decision, and giving examples of Mars and Jupiter would allow their sisters to do that ?

Quite reasonable decision by University......
Exactly!

• Bahria University Wants Boys and Girls to Sit 6 Inches Apart at Its Premises

• Bahria University Islamabad is in the news after a circular from the institution went viral over the internet. The circular alleges that male and female students at the university should keep a minimum distance of 6 inches between themselves or risk facing ‘disciplinary action.’ It justified this move by mentioning that “touching of males and females is forbidden”.

Furthermore, the university also ordered students to follow a strict ‘dress code’ as well.

The university believes that this move would help it ensure discipline across the campus and limit interaction between two opposite genders in the premises.

Here’s the circular that went viral over social media:

DdfgUEhV4AAMmTk.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Bahria University, which is managed by Naval personnel, has attracted both support and outrage given its recent decision.

As seen in the image (above), Commodore (R) Syed Hasan Mustafa, Director of Bahria University Islamabad has allegedly signed off on the order as well.

Students who are found violating this notification will be subjected to heavy fines as well as disciplinary action by the university staff. To this effect, all HODs and security staff members have been given the authority to ensure the rules are followed.

Social Media Reactions

As you may have guessed, social media had a field day with this notification, with many poking fun at how ridiculous the notice sounds.

What do you think of this decision? Do you think that its justified? Or do you that the administration should reconsider taking back this directive?

https://propakistani.pk/2018/05/19/...-girls-to-sit-6-inches-apart-at-its-premises/
Lol this is funny
Great decision by university! We are an Islamic country, not Trump's colony.

They should not ask to sit apart at least inches, instead they should ask to sit in laps. That's the true way to gain knowledge.
How many here who are opposing the decision, and giving examples of Mars and Jupiter would allow their sisters to do that ?
You're a special kind of retard are you not. Why should the bloody University care if a boy and a girl hold hands. People like you wish for such rules to be applied in every public place, don't you.
There is no difference between you and the Taliban or ISIS. You would have a woman beaten if she doesn't cover her face, won't you. Or have a man and woman stoned to death if they hold hands.

what is the issue? do they go to classes to hear lectures or to hold hands/rub shoulders?
look at the gaps between students at a UK classroom/lecture hall, none are leaning towards or playing footsie with one-another.

cla-classroom-students-01-m.jpg

Last edited:
You're a special kind of retard are you not. Why should the bloody University care if a boy and a girl hold hands
you are the special kind of retard are you not ? It's a university and not your red light district.

People like you wish for such rules to be applied in every public place, don't you.
You can ask your women to do what I purposed earlier .. do it and gain knowledge. None is stopping you.

There is no difference between you and the Taliban or ISIS. You would have a woman beaten if she doesn't cover her face, won't you. Or have a man and woman stoned to death if they hold hands.
Who ever wants to be remain in clothes is isis to you. And I am what I am.. I don't need your certificate of filth. Keep it in your home, in your family.

Six inch
stock-vector-vector-silhouettes-of-girl-and-boy-standing-couple-people-black-color-isolated-on-white-725993248.jpg

Still Six inch but some contact
image-loving-boy-girl-white-background-55607074.jpg

Awkward (when you realize the picture above was your fantasy)
stock-vector-vector-isolated-silhouette-of-a-girl-and-a-guy-are-sitting-554532310.jpg

Last edited:
you are the special kind of retard are you not ? It's a university and not your red light district.

You can ask your women to do what I purposed earlier .. do it and gain knowledge. None is stopping you.

Who ever wants to be remain in clothes is isis to you. And I am what I am.. I don't need your certificate of filth. Keep it in your home, in your family.
Don't you know? The only true way to colonize Mars is by turning universities into brothels. That's how we will produce scientists and engineers according to our liberals.

Back
Top Bottom