What's new

Bahrain jails 4 Shias 15 years over a bomb

Ok, it seems that this individual lived some time ago so it cannot possibly be the person I posted a video of. Must be some guy speaking about him.

Although I often read books then I am afraid that I am not able to read a book in the matter of minutes. This is why I would like you to give a definition of someone being a "nasibi" if you could. Because I am yet to find a consistent definition when I ask Shias.

@al-Hasani here's a brief answer to your question. Defining a Nasibi

So it is basically a word for individuals that HATE Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra)? I don't know any that are Muslims who do that. No matter which sect they proclaim to belong to.

I think it is save to say that this is cheap propaganda used by extremist Shia clerics.

I see a lot of propaganda on that "Shia Pen" page btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
So it is basically a word for individuals that HATE Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra)? I don't know any that are Muslims who do that. No matter which sect they proclaim to belong to.

I think it is save to say that this is cheap propaganda used by extremist Shia clerics.

I see a lot of propaganda on that "Shia Pen" page btw.

Not a cheap propaganda that page gave the Sources as well.

Arguing with Shiites is like arguing with a donkey, I have more respect for donkeys.

@JUBA Arguing with sub-humans (Saudis) is like arguing with Ape.

@JUBA Arguing with sub-humans (Saudis) is like arguing with Ape.

Really? You seem like a perfect Shia extremist. I thought better of you but I guess I was wrong.

Those you call Saudis belong to the same ancient land (by blood - ancestry or birth) that all the major Islamic individuals do among them Prophet Muhammad (saws) all the Prophets before him, the Ahl al-Bayt, Sahabah, Caliphs, all Arab Caliphates and their dynasties (Caliphs) most of the scholars and many others. Not to say the 12 Shia Imams you Twelvers belief in - a fundamental part of your beliefs.

In fact all those Shia clerics you see with black turbans CLAIM to descend from Hijaz an ancient region in what is now KSA. Many of them also do.

The logic of some extremist Shias is astonishing I must say.

I guess your comment also includes the oldest SHIA communities in the world found in KSA too.

Really? You seem like a perfect Shia extremist. I thought better of you but I guess I was wrong.

Those you call Saudis belong to the same ancient land (by blood - ancestry or birth) that all the major Islamic individuals do among them Prophet Muhammad (saws) all the Prophets before him, the Ahl al-Bayt, Sahabah, Caliphs, all Arab Caliphates and their dynasties (Caliphs) most of the scholars and many others. Not to say the 12 Shia Imams you Twelvers belief in - a fundamental part of your beliefs.

In fact all those Shia clerics you see with black turbans CLAIM to descend from Hijaz an ancient region in what is now KSA. Many of them also do.

The logic of some extremist Shias is astonishing I must say.

I guess your comment also includes the oldest SHIA communities in the world found in KSA too.

First look at his comment bro he made a hate comment then i made one to him. and what you said above i don't know about any of it so im not gonna argue with you about what i don't know.

First look at his comment bro he made a hate comment then i made one to him. and what you said above i don't know about any of it so im not gonna argue with you about what i don't know.

So target him instead of all Saudi Arabians, Arabs, Sunnis or whatever. So you don't know basic Islamic history but the use of the word "nasibi" instead? Really, bro?:what:

So target him instead of all Saudi Arabians, Arabs, Sunnis or whatever. So you don't know basic Islamic history but the use of the word "nasibi" instead? Really, bro?:what:

Yeah i know but he targeted all the Shiites. Lol you're not getting my point i mean that's your point of view of Islamic history and i have my own view so we two will never gonna accept any others views so let just stay on topic.

Yeah i know but he targeted all the Shiites. Lol you're not getting my point i mean that's your point of view of Islamic history and i have my own view so we two will never gonna accept any others views so let just stay on topic.

Which point of view? What I wrote in post number 24 is the historical reality and common Islamic history that is recognized by all sects. There is no "different or alternative" Islamic history in that aspect.

If it is then it is not Islamic but something else. Buddhism, Taoism etc. I don't know.

Which point of view? What I wrote in post number 24 is the historical reality and common Islamic history that is recognized by all sects. There is no "different or alternative" Islamic history in that aspect.

If it is then it is not Islamic but something else. Buddhism, Taoism etc. I don't know.

Ah nevermind i was multi tasking so my mind got distracted i misread your post.

Ah nevermind i was multi tasking so my mind got distracted i misread your post.

Ok, fine enough. Have you been to Makkah, Madinah or Karbala/Najaf before btw? Where do most of the Pakistani Shias live in Pakistan? Do you have Zaydi Shias (oldest community of Shias) like in Yemen for example? Or only Twelver and Ismaili?

Back
Top Bottom