What's new

BAF training aircraft crashes in Karnaphuli

fuzon_tauheed

New Recruit

Reaction score
Dhaka, Sep 23 (bdnews24.com) —A training aircraft of the Bangladesh Air Force, an F-7, has crashed into the Karnaphuli River.

The pilot, flight lieutenant Sanjid, 26, however, ejected to safety, Patenga police station chief Abul Kalam told bdnews24.com.

The aircraft crashed at about 2pm between the Marine Academy and Matubbar piers of Karnafuli, the police official added.

Eye witness Ayub Ali, a speed boat driver, told bdnews24.com, "I was sitting near the Matubbar pier and suddenly saw an airplane flying erratically in the sky."

"After a while a man ejected from the plane with a parachute and fell in the river. Later I recovered him," he added.

Ali added that an Air Force helicopter had taken Sanjid to hospital.

Air Force officials said that they were trying to recover the debris of the crashed aircraft.

The primary assumption was that the accident might have been caused by mechanical error, officials added.

Something's wrong with this report.

If its a trainer it should be FT-7 and not F-7.

If its F-7 its not trainer.

Now considering there was only 1 pilot it must be a F-7 on a training sortie.

GB

GB

well I only wrote what I read from source (bdnews24.com), and for your satisfactory answer you may visit the news source..

regards

GB

That was F-7MB. Here look below-
image_293_90673.jpg

The Serial is 1428 or 428. Now i will try to upload the image of the particular aircraft.:coffee:

That was F-7MB. Here look below-
image_293_90673.jpg

The Serial is 1428 or 428. Now i will try to upload the image of the particular aircraft.:coffee:
So it wasn't the latest imported BG but old BF one. Cash strip BAF should buy more simulators to preserve original equipments and get rid of BFs otherwise they would earn '2nd flying coffin' name ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom