What's new

BAF Buying JF-17?

If Hasina sign defensive deal with hanuman army and if our beghairat army stayed inactive then I think even China will find ways not to sell armaments to Indian Chamcha country Hasinadesh.

One a side note: Nepal has more balls than Hasinadesh.

i have already seen it on another page . dnt know its fake or not

Bangladesh defense forum which normally comes out with breaking news about BAF, is reporting that BAF is to acquire JF-17s! If true then I would say this is to offset the fall out from a total sell out to Modi in the defense pact to be signed.
its a hoax :what:

You know what would be funny?
Plot twist bd is the one who actually got jf-17 with tot.

Double blow to India and Myanmar.

How much jf 17 block 3 costs per unit? and when they will come! Also flying hour cost?

How much jf 17 block 3 costs per unit? and when they will come! Also flying hour cost?

No confirmation as of yet because the Block-III is still in development phase per reports and those shared prices are only estimated guess. However, what about JF-17 Model showed in BD Defence Show I mean details from stall and reason of presentation.

Any other informed BD friend ???/

No confirmation as of yet because the Block-III is still in development phase per reports and those shared prices are only estimated guess. However, what about JF-17 Model showed in BD Defence Show I mean details from stall and reason of presentation.

M not sure about the Defense show. But i can guess BAF has interests on jf 17, i personally would like to see PAF developing block 3 version with some stealth features and AESA radar. And i will appreciate if BAF goes for block 3 with tot. it would be an economical replacement for our aging fleet:cheesy:

well, the model shown there isn't even labelled as JF-17....
it also has no markings...
the stall people can't even specify the purpose of this display clearly.... they're guessing that BAF may buy it.... they simply aren't provided with enough info there....

whats pretty clear is that all this is a deliberate ploy.... something like that happening right before the PM's India visit is important....

here is a pic of that.... how much can you guess from this?
fb_img_1490268599528-jpg-e6b1b1e83208d36487093f50b3c2ece4-jpg.385965

M not sure about the Defense show. But i can guess BAF has interests on jf 17, i personally would like to see PAF developing block 3 version with some stealth features and AESA radar. And i will appreciate if BAF goes for block 3 with tot. it would be an economical replacement for our aging fleet:cheesy:

Well, JF-17 is confirmed as reported to have AESA in Block-III with other upgrades as compare to previous blocks that you can visit JF-17 Thunder section in PAF. However, speaking of ToT, I don't see that possible though if order is big than we can say an assembly line possibility in future but seeing at current BD Government and Hasina's stance, IMO, doesn't make sense except off the shelve sale. I don't think so that Sheikh Hasina would tilt towards Pakistan that much contrary to the relations with Indian Government which is a fact.

well, the model shown there isn't even labelled as JF-17....
it also has no markings...
the stall people can't even specify the purpose of this display clearly.... they're guessing that BAF may buy it.... they simply aren't provided with enough info there....

whats pretty clear is that all this is a deliberate ploy.... something like that happening right before the PM's India visit is important....

here is a pic of that.... how much can you guess from this?

You are right that may be it was deliberately displayed right before Hasina's visit to India to use this show-casing as a pusher for many deals from India. All in all I can see JF-17/FC-1 model being displayed and nothing else that too without any marking.

Back
Top Bottom